Let's get
在我
While I get
-你喜欢这歌♥吗 -是的 棒极了
- You like that song? - Yeah, it's great.
会成为金曲的
It's gonna be a hit.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
太好了
Yes.
真棒
That was sweet.
好了 好了 伙计
All right. All right, man.
真高兴你复出 重返舞台
Good to have you back, see you back up there, man.
是 激♥情♥回来了 我早该这样
Hey, it's coming back. I should have done this years ago.
-伙计 亚当 伙计 -正是时候
- Guys. Adam. Guys! - About time.
你看到了吗 看到他劲爆的演出了吗
Did you see him? Did you see him rock out?
闭嘴 好了
Shut up! Okay,
我们要找到切尔诺贝利一起离开这儿
we gotta find the Chernobly to get out of here.
切尔诺贝利 为什么
Chernobly? Why?
详情我也不知道
I don't know, exactly.
但修理工说它里面有三硝
But the repairman said it's got nitro-trainium...
-硝三甘油 -谢谢
- Nitratrinanium. - Thank you.
还是什么狗屁玩意 能修好时间机器
Or some shit in it that'll fix the time machine.
-很合理 -卢在哪
- That makes sense. - Where's Lou?
在哪 几点了
Where is... What time is it?
妈的 妈的 可恶 可恶
Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Shit!
卢
Lou!
他在哪
Where is he?
天哪 我们又错过了
Oh, my God! We missed it again!
你觉得他去哪了
Well, where do you think he went?
和上次一样吗
Same place as last time?
能将我的裂缝缝合
Keeps me together at the seams
我走我的路
I'm on my way
闭嘴 疯子
Shut up, you flamer!
我走我的路
I'm on my way
废物 回家吧
Hey, go home! Loser!
约翰·列侬会被枪杀
Hey, John Lennon gets shot!
等会 难道已经发生了吗
Wait, did that already happen?
卢
Lou!
他们做到了 伙计们 世上最好的朋友们
They made it, everybody! Whoo! Best friends in the world!
来的正好
Almost just in time!
兄弟们
My buddies.
该死的烟筒小屋 终于来了
Fucking Chimney Point, right? Here we are.
威士忌 深夜
Bottle of scotch, end of the night.
你们去哪了
Where were you?
我们只是 我们去
We were just... We came...
不是今晚 他妈的每晚都这样
Not tonight. Every fucking night.
怎么了 我们该有难同当的
Huh? What happened? We were gonna do shit together, man.
我们要他妈的征服世界的 我和你
We were gonna conquer the fucking world. Me and you.
然而你却丢下了我
And then you cut me off.
兄弟 我让我怎么办
What was I gonna do, man?
卢 你总把我拖进你的麻烦事
I was gonna let you drag me down into your bullshit, Lou?
是啊 朋友就该如此
Yeah. Yes, because that's what friends do.
兄弟 不是的
No, they don't, man!
因为那只是一人犯事
Because then there's two people stuck in the bullshit
两人遭殃
instead of your sorry ass.
你应该和朋友同甘共苦
You should stick by your friends through thick and thin!
好吧 我有两件事要对你说
Okay, great. I got two things to say to you.
-好 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
第一 我恨你
Number one, I hate you.
了解
Got it.
我们的友谊一文不值
Our friendship means nothing.
这是第一件事 还是已经算第二件了
All right, is that the first thing or the second thing?
什么 不是 这很明显属于第一件事
What? No, clearly that's still part of the first thing.
-我是混球吗 -你听明白了吗
- I mean, am I the asshole? - Did you get that?
-不 没明白 -我认为 他没明白
- No, I didn't get it. - I thought...He didn't get it.
他说是事情一和事情二
He said A and B...
让我们达成共识吧 刚才是"第一"件事
Let's agree to disagree about the "First" Thing.
卢 切尔诺贝利在哪 我们要找回它
Lou, where is the Chernobly? We need it to get back.
"卢 切尔诺贝利在哪"
"Where's the Chernobly at, Lou?"
你只他妈关心这个
That's all you ever fucking care about.
这是他第一次提起这事
It's the first time he mentioned it.
即使我们以前提到过
Yeah, and even if we had mentioned it before,
这他妈的非常重要 我要回家
it's kind of a fucking big deal, okay? I wanna go home.
好了 卢 我们进去说吧
Come on, Lou. Let's talk about this inside.
你没穿鞋 外边冷
You got no shoes on. It's cold out.
谁拿了我的鞋
Who took my fucking shoe?
很明显是布莱恩打掉的
Blaine apparently beat your shoe off of you,
虽然我根本不知道这是他妈怎么发生的
which I don't even know how that could fucking happen.
好吧 去死 去死 你们都去死吧
Okay, fuck it! Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you!
放松 伙计
Easy, man.
卢
Whoa, Lou!
我抓住你了
I got you.
哦天哪
Oh, my God!
卢死了吗 妈的
Is Lou dead? Shit!
他还在这
There he is.
我抓不住了
I can't hold on.
你能抓住的
Yes, you can!
你能坚持的
Yes, you can hang on!
-我在下滑 -不 坚持住
- I'm slipping. - No, hold on.
尼克 坚持 伙计
No, Nick. Hold on. Guys!
菲尔 菲尔
Phil! Phil!
妈的
Oh, fuck!
我们要死啦
We're dead!
他胳膊会断的 就是这样
This is how it happens! This is how he loses it!
妈的
Fuck it!
妈的 我死定了 松手吧
Fuck it, we're dead men! Just let me go.
卢 要乐观
Lou, be positive.
房♥顶在磨我的蛋
The roof is scraping my nut!
妈的 要坚强
Damn, you strong.
好了
All right.
你们还好吗 真高兴你们安然无恙
You're all right? I'm glad you guys are all right.
我的错
My fault.
你为什么这么做
Why do you do shit like that?
抱歉 上帝 谢谢你 菲尔
I'm sorry! Jesus! Thank you, Phil.
好吧 下面是第二件事
All right, here's the second fucking thing, okay?
布莱恩拿走了切尔诺贝利
Blaine's got the Chernobly.
我们把他要回来
Let's just get it from him,
然后才可以回到现在
so we can get back to the present
那样我就永远不用看到你们了
so I can start never seeing you bitches again.
我在找你呢 你去哪了
I was looking for you. Where'd you go?
我得去 我朋友正在麻烦中 但我
I had to go... My friend got in trouble, but I had to...
我现在得走了
I'm leaving right now.
你现在就要走吗
You're leaving right now?
-是 -那样不好
- Yeah. - That's not good.
我告诉你 我只有两个小时 我该走了
I told you, I had two hours. I gotta go.
亚当叔叔 过来 那妞是谁
Uncle Adam, come on! Who the fuck is that chick?
要一起吗
Do you wanna come with me?
记下他的号♥码就走吧 走吧
Get her fax number and let's go. Come on.
-我不能 -不 你能
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
做你想做的 这是你的生活
You can do whatever you want, man. It's your life.
我也想啊
I want to.
好吧 那就来吧
Good. Then come on.
但我不能 因为
But I can't because my
朋友需要我 我要去帮他们
friends need me and I gotta show up for them,
所以我真的不能
so I really can't.
好吧
Okay.
那么我们之间 我们
So what are we... I mean, do we...
-我们的关系是 -不知道
- What happens? - I don't know.
我没想过这些
I'm not really making any plans.
我也很想不遵守宇宙法则
I'm just sort of letting the universe surprise me, right?
我欣赏那点 非常喜欢
I like that. I like that a lot.
这是阳光男的象征
That's the sign of a happy man.
艾波儿 该走了
April, let's go!
可恶
电影精选列表