大点声
Turn it up!
收音机开大声
Turn up the radio
热澡盆时光机
我需要音乐 再猛烈些
I need the music, and give me some more
坚持 布茨 还有三分钟
Come on, Boots, you have three minutes left.
你可以的 是你来找我的 记得吗
You can do this. You came to me, remember?
这不是为了减肥 是为了换一种生活方式
It's not about losing weight. It's about a lifestyle change.
[呃 好吧]
卢
尼克 有客人了
Nick, you have a customer.
别忘了待客技巧
Like we practiced.
就来 特里
Right away, Terry.
呷狗公♥司♥[谐音:狗怎么了]
'Sup, Dawg?
真有趣
Oh. Ha! Funny.
原来说的是商店的名字
It's the name of the store.
能帮你什么吗
What can I do for you, man?
博诺这样子已经三天了
Bono has been doing this for three days.
真♥他♥妈♥恶心
It's fucking disgusting.
把它拿上来
Bring him up here.
博诺过来
Bono, Bono, come.
博诺 上去
Bono, up!
别这样对它吼
Don't yell at him like that.
好吧 真酷 你打算
Okay. Okay. Cool. You're gonna...
我还是看别的地方吧
I might just look...
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我认识你
I know you.
你是"巧克力口红"乐队的歌♥手
You're the singer from Chocolate Lipstick.
你们周五晚上经常在果酱酒吧表演
You guys used to play at the Jam Shack on Friday nights.
-该死 你居然还记得 -你很棒 是的
- Damn! You remember that? - You were so good. Yeah.
天哪 你还在唱歌♥吗
Oh, my God, you still singing?
不 那是很久以前了
Nah. That was a long time ago.
那你现在干什么工作
Wow! What are you doing now?
你在从狗的屁♥眼♥里掏狗屎
You get shit out of dogs' asses.
很好
That's great.
你有一辆宝马吗
You own a BMW?
是的 能看出来吗
Yeah, can you tell?
好孩子
Good boy.
亚当 我是卢 先别挂好吗
Adam, it's Lou. Don't hang up, okay?
跟钱无关 是关于赚钱的
It's not about money. It's about making money.
你和我 伙计
You and me, buddy.
喂 是我
Hi, it's me.
我彻底执行了你那愚蠢的计划
So, I did everything according to your stupid fucking plan.
我拿走了所有贴着黄色标签的东西
I took everything with the yellow stickers
把所有贴了红色标签的都留给你
and I left you everything with the red stickers.
你的壁橱里还有些没贴标签的东西
There was some stuff in your closet with no stickers,
我把它们堆成一堆在后院烧了
so I threw that in a pile and burned it in the backyard.
看来我没有做错
Seemed like the right thing to do.
谢谢你要了那个空塑料瓶
And thank you for claiming that empty plastic bottle.
我本来想用它来揍你的
I was prepared to fight you on that one.
无论如何 我在餐台上给你留了点东西
Anyway, I left you something on the counter.
是真心的
It's from the heart.
你觉得这个计划怎么样
What do you think of this plan
像个逼一样
Go fuck yourself.
最后一件事
Oh, and one last thing. Um...
电视机贴了红色标签 但我还是拿走了
The TV had a red sticker on it, but I took it anyway.
再见
Bye.
我要保持冷静
Just keeping my head down.
今天不刮胡子 做些俯卧撑
Not getting shivved today. Let's knock these reps out.
把灯打开 杰克 打开窗子
Turn on a light, Jake. Open a window.
别老宅了 我的天哪
Go outdoors. Jesus Christ!
你这个周末为什么不出门逛逛呢
Why don't you get out of the house this weekend, huh?
我出门干什么呢 亚当舅舅
What should I do out of the house, Uncle Adam?
我不知道 干点跟现实有关的事吧
I don't know. Anything that corresponds with reality.
找工作 或者去读大学
Apply for a job. Maybe try to go to college.
我不知道 这些我都做不来的
I don't know. That all sounds kind of overrated.
你不喜欢的话 可以回家跟你妈住
You don't like it, you can move back in with your Mom.
不可能的 她已经跟新男友同居了
No, I can't actually. She moved in with her new boyfriend.
我不会去当电灯泡的
I will not be anywhere near that.
她跟他同居了吗
She moved in with him?
正是那个做动物标本的
Yeah, the taxidermist.
他正在用东西塞我的妈妈
The taxidermist is stuffing my mother.
噢 凯莉
Ugh! Kelly.
她是你妹妹
She's your sister.
你应该时常联♥系♥她 关心一下
You should call her once in a while. Check in.
也许应该是她关心我才对 你说呢
Well, maybe she should check in with me. Ever think of that?
是的 那很有趣
Yeah. That's interesting.
听着 几分钟后我有场大赛
Listen, I've got a big court date in a few minutes.
如果错过了我就惨了
If I miss it, I'm kind of screwed.
你为何总为第二人生这种垃圾浪费时间呢
Why do you waste your time with that Second Life bullshit?
看看你 你居然还在服刑 你上周就进去了
Look at you, you're still in jail. You were in jail last week.
是的 我是囚犯 这叫做度过难关
Yeah. I'm a prisoner. It's called "Doing hard time."
你就不能当个战士 僧人
Can't you be like a warrior or a shaman
半兽人 或者类似的东西吗
or an Orc or some shit like that?
不 在生活中你要做出抉择
No, no. In life, you make choices,
如果你搞错了就得为此付出代价
and if you screw up you have to pay for those choices.
你都二十岁了
You're 20 years old,
却还从没做过任何人生的重大抉择
you haven't made an important choice in your life.
你为什么这么生气 到底怎么了
What are you mad about? What is this?
不知你注意与否 但是莉莉搬出去了
I don't know if you noticed, but Lily moved out.
就是因为这个 刚才才那么吵杂吗
Is that what all the shuffling was?
是的
Uh-huh.
你做了什么
What did you do?
什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
他妈的不可能吧
No fucking way!
我是个梦想家
You know I'm a dreamer
但是我有金子般的心
But my heart's of gold
我不得不远走高飞
I had to run away high
所以不会回家 只有当事情发生了
So I wouldn't come home low. Just when things went...
带着这首歌♥ 你永远不会孤独
...song. And you'll never be left all alone
我走我的路
I'm on my way
家 甜蜜的家
Home sweet home
今晚 今晚我走我的路
Tonight, tonight I'm on my way
家 甜蜜的家
Home sweet home
即使是在温顺的美洲草原黄鼠中
Even among the gentle prairie squirrels,
没有配偶的雄性也受到歧视
the mate-less male is subjected to a humiliating ritual.
尼克
喂
Hello.
什么
What?
该死
Fuck!
亚当
Hey. Adam.
伙计 发生什么事了
What's happening, man?
你还好吗
You all right?
-考特尼你好 -你好
- Hi, Courtney. - Hey, how you doing?
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Nice to see you. - You, too.
当然不希望在这看到你
Yeah. Not here.
好久不见
Long time.
是的 你知道
Yeah. You know...
工作快把他逼疯了 而且
Work's been crazy and...
我知道 我打了好多电♥话♥
I know. I called a couple of times.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
非常忙
Very, very busy.
你觉得他是真的很忙
You think this is a real situation
或者只是胡说的
or just one of his bullshit episodes?
我不知道
I don't know.
你从来不了解卢
You never know with Lou.
好吧亚当 你女朋友好吗
Well, hey, Adam, how's your girlfriend?
非常糟糕
Oh, really bad.
好吧
Okay.
真是欢乐时光
Happy times.
大家好 我是杰夫医生 卢在休息
Hi, folks. I'm Dr. Jeff. Lou's resting.
他否认这是自杀
He's denying that it was
从医学上来说他状态稳定
a suicide attempt and medically he's stable,
电影精选列表