I got it.
雅各布 没事的 不要...
Jacob, it's okay. Don't...
不
No, no, no.
我们的硝酸消失了 是因为它在此时还未被发明出来
Our nitro was missing because it didn't exist yet.
但是如果亚当把硝酸带到过去
But if Adam took the nitro to the past,
那在未来的此时它应该是存在的
then it exists here in the future.
该死的
Holy shit!
还有时间
There's still time.
雅各布 走了
-Jacob! Let's go!
我们要回到过去 拯救未来
We gotta go back to the past to save the future.
这让你想起什么了
What does this remind you of?
-终结者 一定是终结者 我知道
-Always Terminator. Always Terminator. I know.
去把卢救出来
Let's go save Lou's life.
击掌
High five.
击掌
High five.
这是我最爱的部分
This is my favorite part!
哈 出发 出发
Ah, here we go! Here we go!
-我想我们成功了 走吧
-I think we made it! Let's go!
走吧
-Let's go! Okay.
派对开始了 我们还有时间
It's the party. And there's still time!
他一定在这附近
He's gotta be around here somewhere!
来自卢格大厦的
We are live!
现场直播
From lougle mansion.
有请身价23亿的
Worth 2.3 billion dollars, introducing
独♥裁♥者 卢
Lou "the violator"
多臣
dorchen!
-大家好 -卢
-Hey, everybody. Lou!
卢 我找到他了
Lou, I found him.
我要把你杀了
I'm going to shoot you in the dick
你就再也不能上其他任何人的老婆
so you can't fuck anyone else's wife!
事实上 你现在还没结婚
Technically, you all aren't married yet,
-所以她不是你老婆 -她是
-so she's not your wife. Yes, she is!
亚当 我讨厌做死理性派 不过你现在真的是未婚
Adam, I hate to be a stickler, but you guys haven't met yet.
-这是2015 闭上你的臭嘴
-It's 2015. Shut the fuck up!
-恭喜 恭喜
-Mazel tov! Congratulations!
你在做什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
要杀一个人 可不是这么容易的
It's probably pretty hard to shoot a man, right?
不要
Don't.
没事 没事 看着点
It's okay. It's okay. Watch.
不过要杀你可不难 看
I'm just gonna make it easier on you. Look.
-对准小家伙的枪 -这就是他的命运
-Shotgun to the dick. His destiny.
我把你变成了凶手
I turned you into a murderer.
我毁了自己的生活
I've just ruined my own life.
我也曾毁了你的生活
I have so much fuckin' poison in me that I've ruined yours, too.
雅各布说的对
Jacob was right.
我是病毒
I'm a virus.
这是你要的复仇
This is your revenge to take. Okay?
请吧
Please.
我已经看过我的未来了
I've seen my future.
你也看到了 我是个灾难
You saw it. I'm a disaster.
没关系
It's okay.
杀了我 我们两个人都能解脱
Just kill me and put us both out of our misery?
请吧
Please.
我不能
I can't.
我不能
I can't do it.
天啊 连这都要我自己动手么
Jesus Christ, do I have to fucking do everything?
卢...
Lou...
不
No!
你还好么
You okay?
你真是疯了 卢
You're fucking crazy, Lou.
对不起 我好像挫屎了
I'm sorry, I may have shit my pants.
没关系 那个场面太紧张了
That's all right. It was a stressful situation.
确实是很紧张 我累了
It was really stressful. I'm exhausted.
噢
Oh!
对不起 对不起
-I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
吉尔 你怎么知道
-Jill? How did you know my...
哦 我的名牌
Oh. My nametag.
不 因为你是我的...
No, no, it's because you're my...
对不起 这有点...有点奇怪
I'm sorry. This is just... This is weird.
昨天之前 我一直以为我的生活平淡无奇
Up until yesterday, I thought I had a normal life.
我知道你的意思 我...
I know what you mean. I...
你懂得那种自己的生活就是一个骗局的滋味么
Have you ever felt like your entire life was a fraud?
对不起 不是骗局 谎言
I'm sorry. "Fraud" is the wrong word. "Lie"?
我是亚当
I'm Adam.
-我是...-吉尔 我知道
-I'm... Jill. I know.
你的燕尾服很好看
Lovely tuxedo you're wearing.
谢谢 这是为了我们的...
Thank you. Well, it's for our...
忘了我要说的吧
Forgot what I was going to say.
这真是太刺♥激♥了
Well, that was exciting.
直到某人中枪
I guess it's not a lougle party
这才是一个真正的派对
until somebody gets shot at.
我不想去见你外祖母
I don't want to go to the grammys.
为什么
No?
我也不想去见你姐姐
I don't wanna go to your sister's either.
我想要去一个只有我们两个人的地方
I just want to go somewhere, just you and me.
让生活重回正轨
Start making things right.
我喜欢
I like that. Okay.
我想脱掉这件衬衫
And I want to get out of this shirt.
我好像已经...呃 三天没换了
I've been in it for, like, three days,
而且这件太花哨了
and it's really loud.
-过来 恩
-Come here. Hmm?
把胳膊抬起来 就像这样
Put your arms up for a sec, like that.
这是要跳舞的节奏
Is this a dance or something?
算是吧 更像是走路
Something like that. More of a strut.
我来了
I'm coming in.
好
Okay.
-就是这样 对了
-There it is. Yeah. Oh, okay.
-哦 真是件蠢衣服 -确实很难看
-Oh, this is some stupid shit. You have no idea.
我刚好像听到烟花声了
Did I just hear fireworks?
因为烟花能让我吐 你知道的
Because fireworks make me want to puke, and you know that.
呃 呃
Hmm? Mmm...
怎么你好像帅了一点
Why are you more handsome?
因为我秃头了
I'm a bald person.
嘿
Hey.
跟我去约会如何
What do you think about doing a 12-step program with me?
呃 找个好地方
You know, like, go to an awesome rehab
有美食 有游泳池
with good food and a pool
还有美女
and classy people.
怎么样
What do you think?
-好啊 -真的
-Okay. Yeah?
我果然是很讨厌你 卢
I fucking hate you, Lou.
我也很讨厌你 凯利
I fucking hate you, Kelly.
苏菲 嘿 你要去哪
Sophie! Hey! Where are you going?
呃 大家开始约炮
Um, people are shooting each other.
我要离开这
I'm getting out of here.
我见过我们的未来了 而且我是第一个
I've seen our future together and I will be the first person
觉得这不可能的人 毒品
to admit that it is fucking insane. The drugs,
不间断的聚会
the constant partying.
多到会让任何人发问 这种聚会何时能结束
It's enough to make anybody ask, "when is enough enough?"
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在这陪我 就在这陪我
Just stay with me here. Just stay with me.
你变了
Did you change?
是的 从各方面来说 但是 听着
Yeah, in so many ways. But, listen,
在未来的某个时间
right in the middle of that future
会有一对糟糕的夫妇 你跟我
is this toxic power couple named you and me.
而这一切会以悲剧告终
And does it all end in tragedy and tears
还有一个杀人之谜
and a murder mystery? Yes, of course it does.
但是我不在乎
But I don't care.
我只有一个问题 苏菲
I just got one question, Sophie.
你准备好要开始你糟糕的下半生了么
Are you ready for the ride of your fucking life?
你口袋里是什么
电影精选列表