Jacob, I know what you're going through.
我就知道你懂
Yeah, I know that you do.
你是我见过的最坏的混♥蛋♥
You're the biggest fuck-up I know.
看
Look.
你知道吗
You know,
所有多臣家族的男人们都会在他们生命的某一时刻跳楼而死
all dorchen men end up on a roof at some point in their lives.
我们会参加各种聚会 直到自杀之前 我爸跳楼了
We party till we want to kill ourselves. My dad did it.
你儿子会继承你的事业的
And your son will do it after you.
也包括多臣祖父吗
Even grandpappy dorchen?
从屋顶跳下去 但是没死 他最后死于梅毒
Jumped off a roof, survived, died of syphilis.
雅各布 我们还能期盼幸福
Jacob, how can we expect to find happiness
如果我们是悲观的人 哪里还能找到什么快乐呢
anywhere in time if we're just not happy people?
我们尽力而为
We do the best that we can.
我们拥抱一下吧
Here comes the hug monster.
好的 来吧让我们做些混账事吧
All right. Come on. Let's go do some more dumb shit.
我抓住你了
-Whoa! I got you!
卢 别放手 我抓住你了
-Lou, don't drop me! I got you!
别放手啊
Don't drop me!
我不会让你掉下去的 我保证
I'm not gonna let you fall, I promise.
好吧 我相信你
-I trust you. Okay.
见鬼 我要松手了
Oh, fuck, I'm gonna drop you!
别放手 别松手
Don't drop me! Don't drop me!
我抓不住你了 你要掉下去了
I'm dropping you! You fell!
草泥马
Fuck you!
别
No!
自杀可以降低活性
Suicide prevention activated.
看那个 那是个力场
Oh, look at that. Force field.
真是个伟大的发明
Oh, this is a great call.
我肯定是虚构了它
I must have invented that.
说真的 谢谢你 老爸
Seriously. Thank you, dad.
应该的 儿子
My pleasure, son.
在讲笑话吗 对 真是个笑话
-Is it fun? Yeah, it's kind of fun.
知道吗 我现在也要下来了
You know what? I'm coming down, too! Yay!
伙计们 伙计们 快来
Guys, guys, guys, come on!
我们不是还被追杀吗
We got a murder to solve here, huh?
我们应该好好想想 这可不好办
Let's think. It's not winkle.
很明显不是雅各布
It's obviously not Jacob.
真的吗
-Right? Hey.
不 快过来 快过来
-No? Right come on. Come on.
好的
All right. Okay.
有些新奇的东西跟科技领域有点脱节了
Some curious news out of the tech sector today.
一项新的人工合成元素已经开始研发了
A new synthetic element has been developed.
在这项新发明是布莱德 赛的实验室
The new element invented by Brad syed of lougle labs,
暂时先叫做
is tentatively being called nitrotrinadium.
就是那个
That's it.
布莱德讨厌我 对吗
-Brad never liked me. No?
他现在要去参加亚当的婚礼
And Brad's going to Adam's wedding.
我真不想记得
Oh, I keep forgetting you guys know Brad.
我的婚礼应该会没事的 那可是我梦寐以求的啊
It's gonna be fun, my wedding. I'm looking forward to it.
哦 见鬼 我的婚礼
Oh, fuck! My wedding!
吉尔想杀了我 我必须阻止这一切
Jill's going to kill me. I have to go change.
上帝 真不敢相信这杂种竟然剽窃了我的创意
Oh, God. I can't believe that son of a bitch stole my idea.
我们分头行动
Let's split up
在数到三的时候 找到布莱德 一二三
and find Brad on three. One, two, three.
分开行动 在布莱德杀了卢 穿越回来之前 找到他
Split up and find Brad before he goes back in time and kills Lou!
-哇 我们如此同步 如出一辙啊
-Wow! We are so locked in. Same page.
-是啊 超级同步
-We are so locked in. Same page.
-真是太棒了 -没错
-That's awesome. Right.
男人总是在婚礼前尽情放纵 对么
It's normal for men to blow off some steam before their wedding, right?
亚当 他怎么了 吃吃午餐然后做做SPA
Adam? What'd he do, have a light lunch and a spa day?
他吸了点货 跟一个不出名的电视主持人来了一发
He did drugs and had sex with a man he barely knows on national TV.
这不像是亚当的风格
That doesn't sound like Adam.
亲爱的 就像你说的 他只是在放纵
Honey, like you said, he's just blowing off steam.
那我怎么不会呢 我也需要发泄啊
Why didn't I blow off steam? I have steam to blow off.
我能做的就是做做头发
All I did was get my hair done!
-挺好看的 噢 闭嘴 臭婊砸
-It looks beautiful. Oh, shut up, you dumb slut.
在你弄单身派对前 一半匹兹堡人已经被你玷污了
You blew half of Pittsburgh before your bachelorette party.
去拿些香槟
Get me some champagne.
我不知道吉尔还在干什么
I don't know what's taking Jill.
你觉得她知道了
You think she saw choozy doozy?
她看到了么
Does she watch it?
-这是她最喜欢的表演了 所以她应该在看的
-It's her favorite show. Then she probably saw it.
该死的
Fuck!
对不起
Sorry.
这可不好 她从未迟到 从不
This isn't good. She's never late. Ever.
你觉得她和我会幸福么
Do you think she and I are gonna be okay?
我不知道 哥们 我不是婚姻咨♥询♥专家
I don't know, man. I'm not the guy to ask about marriage.
-等等 你不是结婚了么 -是的 呃...
-Wait, are you married? Yeah. Well...
我不知道
I don't know.
希望如此
I hope so.
好吧 我要去找吉尔了 你能顶我一会儿么
Okay. Well, I have to find Jill. Will you cover for me?
不 我们要去找布拉德
No, we gotta find Brad.
F一个 F两个
Fuck a dude. Fuck two dudes.
我是亚当 我被电视上那家伙耕耘过了
"I'm Adam. I get plowed by dudes on TV."
哦
Oh.
不醉不休
Eeny, meeny, miney, drunk.
choozy boozey
Choozy boozey.
噢 抱歉 走错房♥间了
Oh, so sorry. Wrong room.
哦 该死
Ohh, shit.
谁知道布拉德·赛也
Anybody know a Brad syed? Report...
嘿 尼奇·韦伯 来跳舞
Hey, Nick Webber. Do the dance.
你想让我跳舞
You want me to do the dance?
是啊
Yeah, do the dance.
你想让我跳这该死的舞
You want me to do the fucking dance?
是的
Yeah!
我以前常做这事 是么
This is who I've become, isn't it?
一堆跳舞的人
The dancing clown.
为了保住饭碗
The man who will apparently do anything
人会去做任何事的
to keep his shitty career going.
与此同时 我最后一次跟
Meanwhile, when's the last time
我老婆去吃饭
I shared a romantic dinner with my wife?
或是共度两人时光 是什么时候的事了
Or just did anything, just the two of us?
很久之前
It's been a minute.
我打赌今晚这里肯定有
I'll bet there's a lot of people here tonight
很多伤心人
who have been taken for granted.
这就有这么一个女人
This lady right here.
上一次你男人送花给你
When's the last time your man gave you flowers,
是为了
just because?
当然是做♥爱♥啦 哥们
Fuck you, dude.
真的 就这个具体情况而言
Right? On this special occasion,
对你的伴侣怀着感激
be thankful for the one you're with.
共享美好时光
Make each moment count.
记住你爱上他的原因
Remember why you fell in love.
现在都动起来
Now do the dance!
耶
Yeah!
来吧 来吧
Do it! Do it!
该死的 DJ
Fuck it. D.J.!
-嘿 布拉德 嘿 雅各布
-Hey, Brad. Hey, Jacob...
哇
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa...
给我硝酸 布拉德
Give me the nitrotrinadium, Brad!
把那个该死的东西给我
Give me the fuckin' nitro!
-好好 慢慢来
-Okay, okay. Slowly.
慢点
Slowly.
小心点 这是我仅有的硝酸
Be very careful, it's my only one.
我只相信你
I only trust you with it.
你以为你找到方法了 是么
You thought you had it all figured out, didn't ya?
只要回到过去 把我爸杀了就行
Just gonna go back in time and kill my dad.
-杀你♥爸♥ -是的
-Kill your dad? Yeah.
我知道你的计划 布拉德
I know your plan, Brad.
好吧 我是这么想过
Okay, sure, I thought about it.
当我为他工作的时候 我想过很多次
电影精选列表