-Homie? Yeah, I'm your homie.
这事是你干的吗 就算是 我不也介意
Was it... was it something you did? If so, I don't care.
我不介意
I don't care. I forgive you.
把这个放进他嘴里
-Put this in his mouth.
如果你不想跟我说话 我就修不好这个
If you don't communicate with me, I can't fix this!
你什么都不会修
You can't fix anything.
喂 咬住它 好的
Hey, bite down on this. Good. Okay.
接下来做什么 我们开始吧
-What's going on? Here we go.
好的
Okay.
事实上这样也挺好的
Oh, that's actually not bad.
你知道吗 这酷毙了
You know, it's, like, kind of sweet.
他怎么了
What's happening to him?
哦 这太正常不过了
Oh, this is totally normal.
纳米机器人在给他注射麻醉剂
The nanobots are attacking the narcotics.
他吸食海♥洛♥因♥有多久了
How long has he been on heroin?
它曾经是只瓢虫
It was a ladybug.
等等 有张贴纸 对 在脖子上
-Wait, the sticker? Yeah, on the neck.
是的 我们通常给他服用一点泰勒诺
Yeah. We normally give Tylenol for that.
我在给他打气 他身体里都是在找麻醉剂纳米机器人
-I just pumped him full of... Narcotic-seeking nanobots?
哎呀
-Yeah. Whoops.
你真是个好听众 我真应该嫁给你
You're a great listener. I should have married you.
听着 凯莉 我很抱歉
Look, kel, I'm sorry, okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们现在能不能先离开这
Can we just move on?
我已经离开了 卢 我现在不想掺和进去
I did move on, Lou. I got clean.
你是个永远都不会失败的人
You're the one who doesn't have a rock bottom.
我只希望 雅各布现在还有救
I just pray that there's still hope for Jacob.
这不是马戏团
This ain't a circus!
耍点绝技 再他妈的喝点酒
Quick juggling and make some fucking drinks!
嘿 贪吃蛇
Hey! Jake the snake!
嘿 还有时间吗
Hey, is it still day out there?
你怎么办到的
Who gives a shit? What can I get you?
我会负责所有事的
I'll take everything!
你确定吗
You sure about that?
当然 还记得后来发生了什么吗
'Cause, remember what happened last time?
糟透了
Everything.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 用这些陷害多臣先生
All right! Set Mr. dorchen up with the usual...
你知道吗 这才安全
And, you know, call security.
纳米机器人没找到任何毒品
The nanobots can't find any drugs,
所以他们就进入到了他下♥体♥了
so they're traveling to the lowest part of his body,
就是会变硬 然后膨胀的地方
where they'll harden and expand.
他的脚 他的小鸡鸡
-His feet? In his testicles.
可是 那貌似不是他身体最低的位置吧
Well, that hardly seems like the lowest part of his body.
靠 发生了什么
-Shit! What's happening?
好吧
Okay. It's now or never.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
咳 咳 咳
-Whoa, whoa, whoa!
那是什么
What is that?
你打算拿它来做什么
What you gonna do with that?
扎他 扎他
Stick him! Stick him!
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit!
精♥液♥也太多了吧
That's a lot of juice!
好的 够了
Okay! Enough!
好的 现在要做什么呢 我要把它拔♥出♥来♥啦
Now what's gonna happen, I'm going to pull this out,
可能会有东西漏出来 准备好了吗
and there might be some leakage, okay?
别拔 别拔
Don't pull it out. Don't pull it out.
它在那挺好的 一二三
-I like it where it is. One, two, three...
啊啊
Ha! Ah!
噢 哇靠 好了 去你的精♥液♥
-Oh, wow! Okay. Fuck your ball juice!
字面上说 我直奔主题了
Oh, I walked right into that one. Literally.
我不知道你们用了什么办法 但我现在舒服多了
Oh, I don't know about you guys, but I feel way better.
明显还有精♥液♥在里头
There's definitely semen in that.
还有他妈的精♥液♥在里头
There's definitely fucking semen in that.
你尝过这东西没 有点像沙子
Did you taste the robots? They're gritty.
去他妈的瓶子服务
Oh, fucking bottle service.
喔 嘿
Wo Hey!
去他妈的周末
Every fucking weekend.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 雅各布
You're a fuck-up, Jacob.
就像你那个失败的老爸
Just like your loser dad.
我一点都不像我那混账老爸
I'm not anything like my fucking dad!
噢 噢 不 先等等 等等
No... Oh, no, wait, wait, wait.
等一下
Wait.
我知道这像什么
I know how this looks.
不 你不懂
No. You don't.
你见过我儿子吗 认识我儿子吗
You see my son? Do you know my son?
雅各布
Jacob!
有谁见过那么成熟又白♥痴♥的孩子吗
Has anybody seen a grown-up garbage pail kid?
那有小鲜肉
There's winkle.
我掏钱让你们陪陪我呗 嘿 开心点
I pay you girls to like me. Hey, smile!
嘿
Hey!
额偶 电动瓢虫 是吗
Uh-oh! Electric ladybug, huh?
草泥马 伙计
-Fuck you, dude! Yeah.
喂 你还好吗
Hey, how you doing?
我他妈的糟透了 盖瑞
I'm doing fucking shitty, Gary.
杀我的人 我还没找到 又有辆车想撞死我
Still haven't found my killer, and there's a car trying to run me down.
有一辆帕萨车已经连续跟踪我三个星期了
I had a passat follow me around for three weeks one time.
我们要是能给它点颜色看看 它就不会再跟过来了
Had to buy it rims to make it go away.
你知道我在说什么吧
You know what I'm talking about, huh?
雅各布在哪
Where's Jacob?
噢 我把他扔下了 就跟以前一样
Oh, I had to throw him out, like I always do.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
他说 他有时要去看他的家庭医生
He said something about going to see his family therapist,
管他妈的是谁呢
whoever the fuck that is.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
我没那么强壮
I'm not that strong.
嘿 儿子
Hey, son.
是爸爸啊
It's daddy.
真是个好 好地方
It's a nice... nice place.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
我是说 作为房♥间来说
I mean, like, as far as rooms go,
这已经算是最大的了
this is one of the biggest.
大房♥间就是大房♥间
A great room is a great room.
我都忍♥不住发抖了
I could see myself chilling here.
是啊 给我扔几个足球过来吧
Right. Throwing some football.
这层楼中间能开场足球比赛了
Having a football match right in the middle of the floor.
不止是足球 篮球 所有的球类比赛都行
Football, basketball, you know, just all the sports.
我现在舒服多了
I'm so comfortable and relaxed right now.
我也是
Me, too.
嘿 亚当 太好了
-Hey, Adam... Yeah.
那个剧怎么样了
...about what happened at choozy doozy...
不 它很很虚幻
No, it was... You know, it was virtual.
是的 那很虚幻
Yeah. Virtual.
它就像是
So it was just like...
就像是在在天空翱翔一样
It's in the ether.
根本是无稽之谈 谁会在乎呢
-It does not exist. Who cares?
但他妈的发生了
That shit happened.
好吧 我们应该取消演出
Yeah, we should get that show cancelled.
至少要逮住那个人
Or at least arrest someone.
我本来还可以吃更多华夫饼干的
I could've ate some goddamn waffles.
就像你强行插了我一样
It's like you shoved a fucking buick up my butt.
我被爆了菊花
I got a buick dick.
确实
You do.
真♥他♥妈♥的糟透了 卢
Shit got bad, Lou.
我想说 这跟不羁夜里的部分情节一样坏透了
I mean, bad like the part of boogie nights
马克沃尔伯格在小卡车里打飞机
after mark wahlberg jerks off in the pickup truck.
我是说 我们身上隐藏着巨大的能量
I mean, here we are, with the greatest power
而宇宙赐给了我们神来之手
the universe has to offer at our fingertips
然后我们就一直不停的草
and we're just a bunch of fuck-ups.
雅各布 我能体会到你所经历的一切
电影精选列表