Who's doing this to us?
很快你们就会见到他们
You're gonna meet them soon enough.
轮到你时 他们会来接你
When it's your turn, they'll come for you.
过来 你们这些大混♥蛋♥
Come here, you motherfuckers!
嘿
Hey! Hey!
讨厌的大混♥蛋♥
Fucking tough guys!
过来
Come over here!
安卡在哪里?
Where is Anka?
我不知道发生了什么事 不
I don't know what's going on. I don't... Hey, no! No!
- 不 - 该死 贾斯汀
- No. - Shit! Justin, Justin! Justin!
为什么他们要这样对我?
Why are they doing this to me?
发生了什么事?
What is going on here?
你们要带他去哪里?
Where are you taking him?
他是你的朋友?
That was your friend?
他是我的朋友 你又是谁?
That was my friend. Who are you?
那么你该跟他说再见了
You should've said goodbye to him, then.
嘿
Hey! Hey!
大混♥蛋♥ 站住
Hey, you motherfucker, stop.
站住 过来
Stop. Come here.
- 你得排队 朋友 - 对 现在轮到我了
- Wait your turn, ese. - Yeah, it's my fucking turn right now.
那是怎么一回事?
What is that?
该死 你怎么不早说?
Shit, why didn't you say something?
来吧 快点 我们走
Come on. Hurry up, let's go.
- 退后 - 不
- Back up. - No.
卡特 发生了什么事? 那是怎么一回事?
Carter, what the fuck is going on? What is that all about?
这是名流猎杀俱乐部
It's Elite Hunting Club.
那是什么意思?
What the fuck does that mean?
这是会员专属权利
lt means members only.
你在胡说什么? 你要去哪里?
What are you talking about? Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Where the fuck are you going?
你不能把我丢在这里
You can't leave me in here!
卡特!
Carter!
卡特!
Carter!
帮麦穆林先生送威士忌跟可乐过来
Get Mr. McMullin his Jack and Coke.
我不需要可乐
You can hold the Coke.
抱歉造成你的不便
Accept my apologies for any inconvenience.
不便? 你是那么说的吗?
Inconvenience? That's what you call that?
那些家伙 要把我当成一块肉般地拖走
Those guys were gonna drag me away like a piece of meat.
你感觉一定很特别
lt must have been a unique sensation for you.
我很高兴看到你很喜欢这工作
I'm glad to see you're enjoying this.
我们是专业人士
We are professionals.
我们绑♥架♥不会被想念的人 是有原因的
There's a reason we kidnap people who won't be missed.
你的特别要求引发了一些问题
Your special request has caused more than a few inconveniences.
我并不是有意的
That was never my intention.
你知道的 我是好客户
You know that. I'm a good client.
顶级客户
Top-tier client.
所以我一开始就很乐意配合
Which is why I entertained the idea in the first place.
我们得说双方都有错
Well, let's just agree that mistakes were made on both sides.
你觉得如何?
How do we move on?
女孩们可以补足额外的支出
The females will make up for the added expense.
其他人呢?
And the others?
你的朋友?
Your friends?
附带损失吗?
Collateral damage.
你有问题吗?
Do you have a problem with that?
如果你有问题 我可以打电♥话♥回总公♥司♥
If you do, I could call the home office.
他们不喜欢听到有问题
They don't like to hear about problems.
他们一直都是他的朋友 跟我不熟
They were always more his friends than mine.
所以我们没问题了?
So are we good?
干杯
Drink up.
(恶运大轮盘)
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
他挨了九箭才断气
That was a total of nine arrows until termination.
恭喜五号♥及十一号♥玩家
Congratulations to players five and 11.
好戏上场
Showtime.
我要给那个大混♥蛋♥一个惊喜
I have big surprise for that cattle prod motherfucker.
他们会对她做什么?
What the fuck they doing to her?
他们带走我的女人
They took my woman.
他们带走我的安卡
They took my Anka.
这些大混♥蛋♥
These fucking people.
天知道他们对她做了什么
Who knows what they're doing to her?
她是我的生命
She was my life.
她是我的一切
She was my everything.
下星期我就要结婚了
I'm getting married next week.
至少你没在上星期结婚
Well, at least you didn't get married last week.
为什么?
And why is that?
不然你的女人现在已经是寡妇
Because your woman would be a widow now.
走吧 大帅哥
Let's go, pretty boy.
去你的
Fuck you.
那不是要求
Oh, that wasn't a request.
好吧
Okay!
史考特
Scott!
好吧
Okay, okay!
你们要带他去哪里?
Where the fuck are you taking him?
该死
Fuck.
来吧 大帅哥 只不过是一件外套
Come on, pretty boy. It's just a fucking jacket.
好吧
All right, all right, all right.
那件西装帅呆了
That's a nice tux.
不用还了 好好享受你的蜜月
Don't bother returning it. Enjoy your honeymoon.
欢迎会员光临
Welcome, members,
名流猎杀俱乐部主秀 特别杀戮游戏
to the Elite Hunting Club's main event, a very special kill.
好好享受节目
Enjoy the show.
(主秀)
- 别起来 没关系的 - 什么?
- Don't get up. It's fine. - What?
这是怎么一回事?
What is this?
这是怎么一回事? 卡特
What is this, Carter?
这个吗? 这是件超便宜的西装
This? This is actually a really fucking cheap tuxedo.
我特别为参加婚礼订做的
I have this very special custom job I was gonna wear to the wedding.
好吧
Okay.
我想现在我得穿着它参加你的葬礼了
I guess now I'll wear it to your funeral.
你在胡说什么?
What are you saying?
我以为他们办不到 但他们真的很厉害 记得这个吗?
Ho, ho, ho. I didn't think they'd be able to find it, but they did. Recognize these?
这真的很棒
This is really great.
你知道这是什么?
Do you know what these are?
那是超贵的德国菜刀
Those are the very expensive German kitchen knives
艾美指定的 布鲁明戴尔百货公♥司♥礼品
that Amy registered for at Bloomie's.
我很高兴他们准备了这个
I'm glad they're here
因为我用了类似这样的刀子
because I actually used a knife very much like this one
在澳门的夜店杀了一个女孩
to kill a girl at the club in Macau.
我活生生地剥下她的皮 那花了我六小时的时间
I skinned her alive. lt took me six hours.
- 你是哪门子的变♥态♥? - 我一直遇到的问题
- What kind of sick fuck are you? - But the problem that I keep running into
就是我的冲动不再
is that the rush just isn't there anymore.
我需要提振一下士气 我得杀死我关心的人
I needed to up the ante a bit. I needed to kill someone who mattered.
你怎么能逃得过? 你无法让我凭空消失
How are you gonna get away with it? You can't just make me disappear!
- 所以我付钱雇用这些人 - 什么?
- That's what I pay these people for. - What?
你要他们杀了你的朋友? 迈克跟贾斯汀在哪里?
What, to kill your fucking friends? Where are Mike and Justin?
- 你对他们做了什么? - 那真的是个误会
- What did you do with them? - That was actually a mistake.
那真的是个误会
That was a legitimate mistake.
迈克不幸地出现在不对的地方
That Mike was in the wrong place at exactly the right time.
而贾斯汀
And Justin...
那个可怜的混♥蛋♥ 他不该落得那样的下场
The poor bastard. He didn't deserve it.
什么? 我活该落得这样的下场?
What, I deserve this?
为什么我活该落得这样的下场?
Why do I deserve this?
因为你拥有我要的东西
Because you got what I want.
艾美
Amy.
这跟艾美有关?
This is all about Amy?
我以为她逮到你劈腿时
I thought when she found out that you cheated on her
她会立刻离开你
she would leave you right away.
是你跟她说的
You told her.
是他跟她说的 大混♥蛋♥
You told her. You fucking...
她发现后一定会很崩溃
电影精选列表