- 史考特 - 什么?
- Scott. - Yeah?
我该担心你吗?
Should I be worried about you?
不
No.
请不要这样
Please don't do this.
你不必担心 好吗?
You have nothing to worry about, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
伙计们?
Guys?
真爱开玩笑
Very funny.
哈啰?
Hello?
哈啰?
Hello?
搞什么? 你在做什么?
What the fuck? What are you doing?
住手 我无法呼吸
Stop it! I can't fucking breathe!
你要带我去哪里?
Where the fuck are you taking me?
放开我
Ugh! Let me go!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
这个单身汉派对超棒的
Now, that's a bachelor party.
你们这些混♥蛋♥
Ah! You fuckers!
大混♥蛋♥
Ah! You assholes!
我要杀了你们
I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill you.
- 这是你的计划吗? - 我不知道
- Are you in on it? - I had no idea.
史考特
Scott! Scott! Scott!
史考特
Scott! Scott! Scott!
她们不♥穿♥上衣服 真的
They won't put their clothes on. They just won't do it.
你在生气吗?
Are you mad?
或许吧
Maybe.
你们设计我
You guys set me up pretty good.
他们付钱要我们那么做
Hey, it's what they paid us to do.
你是?
So you're a...?
现在大家是怎么称呼你们的?
What do they call you now?
这星期的说法是伴♥游♥
Oh, this week, ''escorts.''
你失望吗?
Are you disappointed?
不
No.
很好
Good.
我们走吧
Let's go.
去哪里?
Where?
香槟室
The champagne room.
你们会害我惹上大♥麻♥烦的
You are gonna get me in so much trouble.
嘿 我是安琪拉
Hey, I'm Angela.
嘿
Hey.
我是贾斯汀
I'm, uh... I'm Justin.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 我得去找我朋友 - 没问题
- Gotta get back to my friend. - Sure.
亲爱的 你知道吗? 这玩意会硬上一整晚
Just so you know, darling, this thing stays hard all night.
谁惹毛她了?
Who lit the fuse on her tampon?
真好笑
Tampon.
你朋友有什么毛病?
What is wrong with your friend?
他的毛病可多了
A lot.
她配不上你
You're too sweet for her.
你何不待在这里呢?
So why don't you stay here?
我要你等我
I want you to wait for me
因为我不知道你朋友要闹多久 好吗?
because I don't know how long your friend's gonna be, okay?
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
我忍♥不住了
I just came in my pants.
她不是我老婆
That's not my wife.
她不是我老婆
That's not my wife.
别告诉任何人 帮我保密
Shh. Don't tell anyone. Keep a secret.
对
Yeah. Oh.
不 我们可以
No. No, no. Can we...? Can we just...?
慢慢来
Slow down, slow down, slow down.
慢慢来是件好事
Slow is cool.
- 我们能在这里待一小时 - 对
- We've got the room for an hour. - Yeah.
不
No, no. Um...
不 我想或许我们可以只聊聊天
No. I'm just thinking maybe we could just talk.
- 聊天? - 对
- Talk? - Yeah.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
譬如你是拉斯维加斯人吗?
Like, um, are you from Vegas?
你想聊这个?
Is that what you wanna talk about?
不 我只是
No, no. It's just that, um...
不 我只是
No. It's just that, uh...
这是你的第一次?
Oh. Oh. Is...? Is this your first time?
不 我
No. I'm...
我快结婚了
I'm getting married.
不是今晚
Not tonight.
不 不是今晚
Not tonight. No, not tonight.
- 拜托 坎卓 - 等一下
- Please, Kendra. Kendra. - Wait.
放轻松 好吗?
Just relax, okay?
没有人会知道
Nobody's gonna know anything.
对 我知道
Yeah. I know, I know.
不 听着 去年我出轨过
No, but look... Look. Look, I was... I was unfaithful last year.
我未婚妻知道后 我差点失去她
All right, my fiancee found out and I almost lost her.
好吧 我知道那听起来很逊 真的 但我只是
All right, I realize how fucking lame this sounds, I do, but I just...
我告诉自己我不想再那么做了
I told myself that I wasn't gonna be that guy anymore.
嘿 我了解
Hey, I get it.
没问题 什么事都不会发生
It's cool. Nothing has to happen.
我们只是一起消磨时光
We can just hang out.
至少 待在这里
At least, here.
再喝一杯
Have another drink.
史考特 我刚知道谁杀了肯尼迪 你想知道吗?
Scotty. I just found out who killed JFK. You wanna know?
你还穿着衣服 你动作太慢了 混♥蛋♥
You still have your clothes on. You are slow, you little bitch.
怎么了?
What's up?
- 有人在我们的房♥间吐了 所以 - 有人吐了?
- Somebody threw up in our room so... - Somebody?
对
Yeah.
- 对 就是你 - 你无法保密
- Yeah, you did. - Hey, you can't keep a secret.
闭上嘴巴 张开腿
Close your mouth, open your legs. Close your mouth, open your legs. Ha-ha-ha.
- 你没事吧? - 不
- Are you okay? - No.
不 我需要呼吸新鲜空气
No. I need to get some air.
好吧
Okay.
呼吸新鲜空气是件好事 喝一点水
Air is good. Air is good. Get some H2O.
不 喝点水 你在做什么?
No, that's water. Hey. What are you doing?
- 太棒了 - 你很辣 但我要你离开
- Great. - You're hot, but I need you to leave.
你比她辣多了 嗨 妮琪
You're hotter. Hi, Nikki.
印地五百
Indy 500.
再来一次
Ah! One more, one more.
开门
Open up!
快点 有人在吗?
Come on. Is anybody in there?
拜托
Please!
快开门
Open the fucking door.
准新郎终于醒了吗?
Bachelor boy finally woke up, huh?
对 我想他是尿在裤子里才醒的
Yeah. I think the warm piss in his pants did it.
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead.
喝到烂醉
Just dead drunk.
天啊
Ugh. God.
我本来要背你上♥床♥
You know, I would have carried you to bed,
但你太重了 我有条腿受伤 所以
but you're fucking huge and I've got a gimpy leg, so...
我只记得我吐了 我被关在夜店外面
Last thing I remember, I was throwing up and got locked out of the club.
你怎么回来的? 我们回来时你已经在房♥里
How did you get back here? You were here when we got in.
那个计费表坏掉的计程车司机
The cabbie. The cabbie with the broken meter.
- 你有上她吗? - 没有 但她很可爱
- Oh. Did you at least get laid? - No. But she was a cutie.
那就真的惹毛我了
That pisses me off because
因为我付钱要那个妓♥女♥跟你上♥床♥ 事先预付全额费用
I paid that whore good money to rock your world. In advance.
迈克在哪里? 他又吐昏在浴缸里了?
Where's Mike? Did he pass out in the tub covered in his puke again?
或许是吧 他不在这里 他跟那个叫妮琪的女孩回家了
Yeah, probably. But not here. He went home with that, uh, Nikki girl.
他一直没出现
He hasn't resurfaced.
你们有打电♥话♥给他吗?
Did you try calling him?
兄弟 他的手♥机♥没开
Dude, his phone's in the sex dead zone.
他出门就不开手♥机♥了 记得吗?
He's miles from home. Remember?
回凤♥凰♥城后他才会开手♥机♥
It's not gonna be on until we get back to Phoenix.
- 我是迈克 - 语♥音♥信箱
- You've reached Mike. - Voice mail.
电影精选列表