不!
No!
(精英酒店)
- 你还好吧? - 你的腿没事吧?
- What's up? - How's the leg?
- 没事 - 卡特
- It's okay. - Carter.
- 你好吗? 迈克 - 我很高兴你来了
- How are you, Mike? - I'm glad you made it.
我很高兴能来到这里
Good to be here.
- 你好吗? 谢谢你赶过来 - 我是绝不会错过的
- How you doing? Thanks for coming. - Wouldn't miss it.
我们不是为你来到这里的 这才是我们的目标
We're not here for you. We're here for this.
振动一下吧 好好用力跳一跳
Bounce it. Up and down, north to south.
这真的很棒吧? 美女在桌边为你服务
How great is this? Tits and ass at your table.
我可以看尽脱衣舞娘的表演
I could get all the stripper action I want,
当我老婆的面说我真的没去夜店玩 很天才吧
look my wife in the face and say I never went to the club. Genius.
- 坐吧 我们得好好玩一玩 - 好啊 酷啊
- Sit down. Let's do some damage. - Okay. Cool.
看吧 超级王牌 怎么样?
Ha-ha-ha! Look at that. Spade and neutered. What's up?
对 有些人为免费饮料而来 我可不是来输钱的
Yeah. Dude, some come for the free booze, I come not to lose.
付钱吧 混♥蛋♥
Pay me, motherfucker.
对 通杀到底 我赢了
Oh, yeah. Winner, winner, chicken dinner, bitches.
这整个地方像是在做实验
This whole place is a lab experiment.
看吧 没有窗户
Look. Look at it. There are no windows.
墙上没有时钟
There are no clocks on the walls.
他们灌入氧气 让你保持清醒
They pump oxygen in here to keep you awake.
提供免费饮料将你灌醉
They give you free booze to keep you drunk.
还要美女在你面前走来走去
They parade women in front of you on top of that.
目的是要赚你的钱 天啊 这个地方是邪恶的化身
It's all just to take your money. Man, this place is evil incarnate.
或许是吧 但能赢钱则是另当别论
Yeah, maybe so, but not when you're winning.
迈克 你似乎有点累了
Mikey, you're looking a little light over there.
我吗? 我很好 我担心的人是你
Oh, me? I'm golden. It's you I'm worried about.
天啊 别又来了
Oh, God. Don't start this shit.
等一下 什么?
Wait, what shit?
他的"不要"宣言 我听过各种版本
His ''don't do it'' speech. I've heard every version of it.
你会跟他说不要结婚 你不要他结婚
You're gonna tell him not to get married. You don't want him to.
- 可是你结婚了 你知道吧? - 对 我知道
- You're married, you know that, right? - Yeah. I know.
那跟下地狱差不多 卡特 真的
And it's a living hell, Carter. Seriously.
婚姻只是场马戏团游戏
Marriage is nothing but a three-ring circus.
订婚戒 婚戒 吃尽苦头 你会了解的
Engagement ring, wedding ring, suffering. You'll see.
对 但史考特可是不一样的
Yeah, but it's gonna be different for Scotty.
真的吗? 真有趣 怎么会?
Really? Interesting. How exactly?
因为他没有娶凶婆娘
Because he's not marrying a bitch.
看吧 没错 他娶到好女人
Oh, see, there it is. He comes in with a:
一星期后我要结婚 你跟你老婆
I am getting married in one week, and you and your lovely wife
- 一定要出席 - 我的漂亮胖老婆 我们会出席的
- are gonna be there. - My lovely fat wife. Yes, we will.
- 好吧 该走了 - 什么? 你在干嘛? 我手气真顺
- Okay, time to go. - What? What are you doing? I'm hot.
我知道 所以他们找人来煞风景 亚洲人会带来恶运
That's why they sent over the cooler. Asians are bad luck.
- 但你们做的烟火很不错 - 那是种族歧视冷笑话
- You make good firecrackers, though. - That is just some racist bullshit.
对不起 他不是有意的
I'm sorry, man. He did not mean that.
- 现在要做什么? - 我有太阳剧团的门票
- All right. So, what now? - Got Cirque du Soleil tickets.
你不只无能 你还是个娘娘腔
Oh, so you're not only disabled, you're also gay.
- 有时候是的 - 但那一点都不重要
- Sometimes. - But it's not gonna matter too much
因为史考特能大饱眼福
because Scotty is getting seriously eye fucked
看看吃角子老虎机旁边的美女 看到她们了吗?
by the girIs at the progressive slots. See them?
兄弟 她们超辣的 我敢说她们恨死自己的老爸了
Dude, they are hot. And I bet you they hate their fathers.
- 对 - 你在做什么?
- Yes. - What are you doing?
- 别闹了 - 我什么都没做
- Don't start. - I'm not doing anything.
贾斯汀 做你该做的事 过去吧
Justin, do your thing. Limp on over.
- 我对女人是很有一套的 - 能上♥床♥就是件好事
- Nothing wets a pussy like this hardware, huh? - Pity fuck is still a fuck.
没错
That's true.
你们好
Hey, guys.
- 我是坎卓 - 我是妮琪
- I'm Kendra. - I'm Nikki.
嗨 我是史考特 他们是卡特 迈克及贾斯汀
Hi. I'm Scott. This is Carter, Mike and Justin.
- 迈克 - 你们要一起玩吗?
- Mike. - So you girIs wanna join the party?
看起来场面有点冷清
Not much of a party.
- 我们才刚开始 - 我们有按♥摩♥浴缸
- We're just kind of getting started. - We have a Jacuzzi.
就在我们房♥里 如果你们想过来
It's in our room, if you guys wanted to head up there.
还真直接
Smooth.
你们有更棒的点子吗?
You guys have any better ideas?
我们知道一个地方 但它不在大道上
We know a place, but it's off the Strip.
对 它离大道非常远
Yeah, it's way off the Strip.
我不知道 或许来自郊区的乖男孩会受不了
I don't know, it might be too much for some nice boys from the suburbs.
有点古怪
It's a little freaky.
你们喜欢古怪吗?
Do you like freaky?
我们爱死古怪了 我们一直在追求古怪
We like freaky. We've always been into that sort of thing.
你呢?
What about you?
你喜欢古怪吗?
Do you like freaky?
对
Yeah.
当然喜欢
Yeah, sure.
(马戏团饭店赌场)
(马戏团饭店赌场)
(坟场特♥价♥)
(廉价小镇)
听着 收音机这首歌♥
Hey, listen, on the radio here,
我喜欢这家伙 我有他的唱片
I love this guy. I have his records.
但你能不能小声点
But do you think you could turn it down a couple of notches
方便我们聊天?
so we can hear ourselves?
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得那些女孩是专业人士吗?
Yeah. Do you think that those girIs are pros?
- 什么? 妓♥女♥? - 不 职业网球员
- What, hookers? - No, tennis pros.
谁在乎呢? 我只想跟她们炒饭
Who cares? I wanna poke them in their vaginas with Justin's crutch.
让她们知道我舌头的厉害 你了解我的意思吗?
Go check their oil with my tongue. Know what I mean?
没油了吗? 要加油吗?
A little low down there? You need a fill-up?
嘿 你的计费表没在动 兄弟
Hey, you know your meter's not working, man.
你们只要付我二十块就算扯平了
You high rollers pay me 20 bucks, I call it even.
- 你确定是这里吗? - 我想应该在那边
- You sure this is right? - I think that's it back there.
卫星定位系统显示就在这里
The GPS shows it should be right here.
你看到夜店了吗? 我没看到夜店
You see a club? I don't see a club.
我只看到培根工厂
All I see is a bacon factory.
你们在怕什么? 你们以为我会开车载你们到暗巷
What are you afraid of? Think I'm gonna drive you to the alley
让我的朋友偷走你们的钱 砍掉你们的头?
where my friends steal your money and cut your heads off?
好吧 该走了
Okay, time to go.
- 好吧 - 好吧
- All right. - Okay.
(大道上最美丽的女孩 不需要借口的相遇)
这里的确离大道很远
That is way off the Strip, all right.
- 你确定是这里吗? - 她给我们的住址的确是这里
- Are you sure this is it? - It's the address she gave us.
那些女孩说得对 这个地方是有点古怪
Those girIs were right. This place is pretty freaky.
你们有什么事吗?
What you want?
我们来参加派对
We're here for the party.
你们在名单上?
You on the list?
对 妮琪跟坎卓邀请我们过来
Yeah. Nikki and Kendra sent us?
所以你们已经说好了?
So you're that deal?
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我是说你们会玩得很开心
lt means you're gonna have a nice time.
进来吧 就是这里
Come on in. Down the hall.
天啊 这个地方感觉超恐怖的
Dude, this place feeIs fucked.
我想我们该离开
I think we should go.
- 什么? 去看太阳剧团? - 没错
- What, go check out Cirque du Soleil? - Sure.
原来你的确是个女的
Your vagina's hanging out.
- 什么? - 对
- What? - Yeah.
- 那怎么会跑出来? - 第二次了
- How did that get out? - Second time.
天啊
My goodness.
我们到了 或许该看的我们都看过了
Well, we're here. Might as well see what it's all about.
"或许该看的我们都看过了" 兄弟 我们哪里都不去
''Might as well see what it's all about.'' Dude, we're not going anywhere.
该死 是我的手♥机♥
Oh, fuck. That's me.
- 该死 老兄 - 是艾美
- Fuck, dude. - It's Amy.
或许你该接电♥话♥
You probably wanna take that.
- 你们算是已经结婚了 - 你猜我会怎么做
- You're practically married. - Guess what I do.
一离开我老婆身边 我会关手♥机♥
When I'm away from my wife, I turn off my phone.
让她无法打电♥话♥或传简讯给我
She can't call, can't text,
没办法逼我拍照证明我在哪里 因为她超没有安全感的
can't make me send a photo of where I'm at because she's insecure.
- 所以你的婚姻跌入谷底 - 她胖了三十磅 所以
- That's why your marriage sucks. - She put on 30 pounds, so...
艾美 嘿
Amy, hey.
你说你到了饭店后会打电♥话♥给我
You said you would call when you got to the hotel.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
听着 我们在外面 所以我得挂电♥话♥了
Um, look, we're just walking in somewhere, so I'm... I gotta go.
今晚回旅馆后我再打电♥话♥给你
So I'll call you when I get back to the hotel tonight?
电影精选列表