- 我在拉斯维加斯 别烦我 - 迈克 我是史考特
- I'm in Vegas. Leave me alone! - Hey, Mikey, it's Scott.
打开手♥机♥ 兄弟 我们在找你
Turn your phone on, man. We're looking for you.
我不会太担心迈克 他知道我们搭几点的飞机
I wouldn't worry too much about Mike. He knows what time our flight is.
拉斯维加斯就是这样 我说过这里太邪恶了
It's the spell of Vegas, man. Like I said, it is pure evil.
看起来迈克好好地享受了你的单身派对
Looks like Mikey was getting the bachelor party you were supposed to.
对
Yeah.
这是怎么一回事?
What the fuck is this?
你们在香槟里加了什么?
What the fuck did you guys put in that champagne?
味道臭死了
It's got a nasty aftertaste.
我知道我跟美女炒饭 这是怎么一回事?
I know I ate some fucking pussy. What is this?
好吧 我懂了 史考特 现在轮到你整我了
All right, I get it. I got you, Scott. Now you got me. Ha, ha.
快点 各位 搞什么?
Come on, guys. What the fuck?
- 该死 - 对
- Shit. - Yeah.
- 你的麻烦大了 - 你是谁?
- You are in the shit. - Who the fuck are you?
- 你在做什么? - 你觉得呢?
- What are you doing? - What does it look like?
- 我不想死在这里 - 谁说我们会死呢?
- I'm not gonna die in here. - Who said anything about dying?
- 放马过来吧 混♥蛋♥ - 发生了什么事?
- Come to me, motherfucker! - What is going on?
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Come on, you motherfucker.
他要对他做什么?
Argh! What is he doing to him?
天啊 我的老天爷
Oh, my God! Oh, my fucking God!
离我远一点
Get the fuck away from me!
史考特 贾斯汀 发生了什么事?
Scott! Justin! What the fuck is going on?
那家伙是个大混♥蛋♥
There's our snaky motherfucker!
我的天啊 离我
Oh, my fucking God. Get the...
- 我喜欢看他们打架 - 对
- I like when they fight. - Yeah.
下三滥
Fucking son of a fucking bitch!
放开我
Get the fuck off of me!
滚开
Fucking piece of shit!
这是什么病态笑话吗? 搞什么?
Is this a fucking joke? What the fuck?
去你的
Fuck you!
拜托 我什么都没做 这是个错误
Please. I didn't do anything. This is a mistake.
各位 拜托
Guys, please!
我是迈克·马洛伊 来自亚利桑纳州 放了我
My name is Mike Malloy from Arizona. Let me go.
闭嘴 拿出男子汉的模样
Shut your mouth. Take it like a man.
- 王八蛋 - 该死
- Fucking asshole. - Fucking Jes...
放我离开这里 你们到底是谁?
Let me the fuck out of here. Who the fuck are you?
你们到底是谁? 放开我
Who the fuck are you? Get the fuck off of me!
不
No, no! Aah!
这太糟糕了
This is fucking bad.
拜托 求求你们
Please. Plea... Fucking please.
搞什么? 你们要做什么?
What the fuck? What the fuck are you doing?
- 这是在开玩笑吗? - 对
- Is this a fucking joke? - Oh, yeah.
笑点是杀人凶手
And the punch line is a killer.
我朋友有钱 我们有钱 我们能付你们钱
My friends have money. We have money. We can pay you.
- 我们能付你们钱 - 有人已经付钱订下你了
- We can pay you. - You've already been paid for.
他在胡说什么? 什么?
What the fuck is he talking about? What?
你说有人订了我是什么意思? 这到底是怎么一回事?
What do you mean ''paid for''? What the fuck is going on?
这些人是谁?
Who the fuck are these people?
不
No!
(开始)
(恶运大轮盘)
(现有资产)
(健康程度良好 结婚五年 有两个孩子 被囚禁一天)
(要求/恳求)
(以家人为借口 二赔一)
你们到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you people?
你们要做什么?
What are you doing?
天啊 你们要做什么?
Oh, my God. What the fuck are you doing?
不 离我远一点
No, no. Get the fuck away from me. Get the fuck...
不 住手
No, stop.
住手 你们要做什么?
Stop. What the fuck are you doing?
住手
Stop.
(选择工具 电钻 十赔一)
该死
Oh, fuck.
不 你们要做什么?
No. What the fuck are you doing?
拜托 别让我
Please, don't let me...
求求你
Please.
求求你 住手
Please, stop.
住手
Stop! Stop!
住手
Stop.
你到底有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
这是个误会
This is a fucking mistake!
拜托 住手 求求你不要
Please, stop. Please don't. Please.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
拜托
Please. Please.
我有太太 还有女儿跟儿子 他们分别是六岁跟四岁
I have a wife. I have a daughter, a son. They're 6 and 4.
以家人为借口求饶
Begging for family.
1分58秒 下注时间是两分钟
One minute, 58 seconds. The over-under was two minutes.
恭喜二号♥ 五号♥及七号♥玩家
Congratulations to players two, five and seven.
她在胡说什么? 这是怎么一回事?
What the fuck is she talking about? What the fuck is going on?
我不懂
I don't understand!
这是怎么一回事?
What the fuck is this?
这一定是在开玩笑 不
This has to be a fucking joke. No!
不 求求你 不要
No, please, don't.
救救我 拜托
Help me, please.
迈克 我们还在找你
Hey, Mike, we're still looking for you.
迈克 我们还在找你
Hey, Mike, we're still looking for you.
我们开始担心了 回电♥话♥给我们
We're starting to freak out a little bit. Call us back.
- 或许我们该打电♥话♥给他老婆 - 听起来是个好点子
- Maybe we should call his wife. - That sounds like a very good idea.
"你看到迈克了吗? 昨晚我们丢下他离开派对现场"
''Have you seen Mike? We left him at a party last night
"他跟专业伴♥游♥在一起 他失踪了" 那是个好点子
with a professional escort and he disappeared.'' Good idea.
你觉得该怎么办?
What do you suggest?
或许他整晚没睡跟那个女孩胡搞 给他几小时的时间
He was probably up all night dicking that girl. Give him a couple of hours.
- 我们只是担心他 - 我不担心
- We're just worried about him. - Well, I'm not.
我是说看看我们四周
I mean, look around, huh?
我们四周全是美女 饥渴的家庭主妇
Everywhere you look, there are coeds and miIfs
还有寂寞的熟♥女♥ 我是说我们该怎么办?
and cougars, you know? What are we gonna do?
- 去找他? 去哪里找? - 你在哪里找到那些女孩的?
- Look for him? Where? - Where did you find those girIs?
这里是拉斯维加斯 那一点都不难
It's Vegas. It's not hard.
你有跟伴♥游♥公♥司♥联络吗?
Was it some kind of service you called?
对 那是免费召♥妓♥专线 兄弟
Yeah, it was 1-800-WHORES, man.
我知道该怎么找到他
I know how to find him.
怎么找?
How?
我完全忘了 那个叫妮琪的女孩 她有给我名片
I totally forgot. That girl, Nikki, she gave me her card.
- 那是她的电子邮件信箱 - 我们得知道她的住址
- That's her e-mail address. - We need a street address.
不 这叫做网路追踪
Yeah. No, it's called cyber stalking.
我是这方面的高手
I'm pretty good at it.
嘿 妮琪 我是贾斯汀
Hey, Nikki, it's Justin,
昨晚拿着拐杖的帅哥
the guy with the crutch from last night.
我们在找我们的朋友 迈克 我们想问你知不知道他在哪里
We're looking for our friend. We're wondering if you know where he is.
请回我电♥话♥ 谢谢
Please call me back. Thank you.
(香格里拉)
她真的住在拖车营地里
She definitely lives in a trailer park.
这是经典拉斯维加斯童话故事
This is a classic Vegas fucking fairy tale.
(香格里拉拖车营地)
- 几号♥? - W17
- What number is it? - Uh, W17.
- 在哪里? - 我不知道 卡特
- And where is that? - You know, I don't know, Carter.
我的手♥机♥没有白人妓♥女♥追踪程式
I don't have a white-trash locator on my phone.
在哪里? 真的在这里吗?
Where is it? Is it one of these?
我想还要再往前走
I think it's further up.
快到了吗?
Are we getting warmer?
- 是这间吗? - 对
- Is this the one? - Yeah.
听着 我想应该没有人在
Look, I don't think anybody's here.
哈啰?
Hello?
妮琪? 迈克?
Nikki? Mike?
不要
No. Mm-mm.
交给你了
Your show, man.
这是个烂主意
This is definitely a bad idea.
好吧
Okay.
- 你要一起来吗? - 不
- Are you coming? - Uh, no.
我想我得待在这里把风
I'll stay out here and keep watch, I guess.
天啊 这里好臭
God, it fucking reeks in here.
迈克?
Mike?
哈啰?
Hello?
天啊
电影精选列表