这是你的钥匙
Here's your key.
你好
Hello.
对不起 他们一定是给错钥匙了
My bad. They gave me the wrong key.
你没弄错 是我们没有准时退房♥
Not your bad. We stay a little long.
我们很快就会离开
We're now leaving soon.
好吧
Okay.
- 搞什么? 有人啊 - 没事的 维多
- What the fuck, guy? - It's okay, Viktor.
他是新房♥客
He's here for the room.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
你在度假
You're on vacation.
对
Uh, yeah.
我没来过这里 这个小镇蛮酷的
I've actually never been here before. It's... It's a pretty cool town.
你们从哪里来的?
Where are you guys from?
- 乌克兰 - 酷啊
- Ukraine. - Cool.
他绑♥架♥了我 我不知道我们要去哪里
Now that he kidnapped me I don't know where we're gonna end up.
你太风♥骚♥了
You're so dirty.
够了 你会把我累坏的
Enough. You're gonna wear me out.
来吧
Come.
跟我们一起喝一杯
Have a drink with us.
只不过是伏特加 别害羞
It's vodka, man. Don't be shy.
(伏特加)
来吧
Come on, man.
对 你知道的 我
Yeah. You know, it's...
事实上我有些啤酒 你们喝啤酒吗?
Well, actually I've got some beer. Do you guys drink beer?
啤酒还是冰的
It's still cold.
啤酒吗?
Beer, huh?
对
Yeah.
(比尔森啤酒)
我喜欢这个家伙
I like this guy.
他真的很懂得玩乐 对吧?
He brings party with him, huh?
来吧
Come.
拿去
There you go.
- 好了 - 现在我们得干杯
- There we go. - We do a cheers now, huh?
没错
Sure.
好吧 我要去冲个澡 然后我们就离开
Okay. I go take shower, then we go.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死 对不起 我不是故意的
Fuck. I'm sorry, man. I didn't mean to...
不 为什么?
No. For what?
没关系 那是人性
Never mind. It's human nature.
- 我会盯着所有会动的东西看 - 对
- I'm looking everything that moves. - Right.
- 好吧 - 她真的很辣 对吧?
- Okay. - She's hot, right?
- 对 她真的很辣 - 没错
- Yeah, she's pretty hot. - Yeah.
对
Yeah.
我们去了一家夜店 女孩很辣
Hey, we were in this club, crazy chicks.
你到那里去一定能泡到辣妹
You go there, you're gonna score.
- 我可以给你夜店名片 - 不
- I have club card for you. - Oh, no.
不 你得到那里去玩一下 联络感情
No, no, no. You're gonna go in there, man. Connection.
安卡 我需要那家夜店的名片
Anka, I need that club's card.
- 等一下 我找不到名片 - 好吧
- Oh, hold on. I lose it. - Okay.
宝贝 我需要夜店名片
Baby, I need the club card.
安卡
Anka!
该死 出什么问题了?
Shit. Something's fucking wrong?
搞什么? 安卡
What the fuck? Anka!
快进来 我们有麻烦了
Hey, get in here! We got a problem, man.
安卡
Anka.
说话 说话
Talk. Talk.
快进来帮忙 快点
Hey, get in here, man. Come on!
我想她是心脏病发作 快回答我
I think she's having a heart attack or something. Talk to me!
你在搞什么? 快进来
What the fuck you doing, man? Get in here!
安卡 回答我
Anka, talk to me.
快点 我们得帮她找医生
Come on, man. We gotta get her to a doctor.
帮帮我 去叫医生
Help me, man. Call a fucking doctor!
快点 搞什么? 帮帮我
Hey! Come on, man! What the fuck? Help me!
快去叫医生 你还站在那里做什么?
Call the fucking doctor! What the fuck you standing there?
你在搞什么? 快进来
What the fuck you doing, man? Get in here!
什么?
What...?
发生了什么事?
What is going on?
安卡
Anka.
对 可以动手了
Yeah, we're good to go.
拿去吧
Here.
帮她擦干 如果她病了 价钱就没那么好了
Keep her dry. If she gets sick, we'll have to discount her.
人 皮 客 栈 3
(机场接驳车)
得了吧
Come on.
拜托等到蜜月再亲热吧
Save that shit for the honeymoon, please.
伴郎来了
Oh, the best man.
既然我是伴郎 事实上我就是最棒的郎
You know, since I am the best man, which clearly I am,
为什么她要跟你结婚?
you know, why is it that she's marrying you?
大一时你有过机会
You had your chance freshman year.
- 到底发生了什么事? - 我不知道
- What ever happened? - I don't know.
因为你是花♥花♥公♥子♥?
You were a man-whore?
别在她面前提这些事 谢谢你的帮忙
Not in front of her. Thanks for that.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
够了 我得再提醒你们一下
Again. More of this.
你可以亲这个混♥蛋♥一辈子
You get to kiss this jackhole for the rest of your life.
这个周末他是我的
This weekend, he's mine.
- 真是个混♥蛋♥ - 别找脱衣舞娘跟他上♥床♥
- Such a dick. - Don't let him bang any strippers.
什么?
What?
棕榈泉没有脱衣舞娘
There are no strippers in Palm Springs.
应该说棕榈泉没有一流的脱衣舞娘
Well, there's no decent strippers in Palm Springs, all right.
我带他到球场之后
Once I get him out on the course,
他脑袋里就只会想五号♥铁杆 艾美
the only thing he's gonna be banging is five irons, Ames.
好吧
Okay.
- 到了饭店后我再打电♥话♥给你 - 小心安全
- I'll call you from the hotel. - Be safe.
好的
All right.
- 要吃早餐吗? - 不用了 太早了吧
- A little breakfast? - No. I'm good. It's a little early.
- 你也不应该 - 这真的没什么
- Even for you. - This is nothing, man.
再过几小时 会有超辣的脱衣舞娘
In a couple of hours, you are gonna be doing blow
让你乐翻天
off some hot stripper's ass.
你说棕榈泉没有一流的脱衣舞娘
You said there were no good strippers in Palm Springs.
的确是没有
There aren't.
我们不是去棕榈泉 对吧?
We're not going to Palm Springs, are we?
(米高梅饭店)
(蔚蓝海岸)
天啊
Holy shit.
天啊
Holy shit.
这是怎么一回事?
What the fuck is this?
安卡
Anka.
安卡
Anka.
安卡
Anka.
快醒一醒
Get up!
安卡
Anka!
嘿 你们到底是谁?
Hey! Who the fuck are you guys?
你们想做什么?
What the fuck you doing?
你们干嘛把我们关起来?
What the fuck you want with us?
安卡
Anka!
嘿
Hey!
有种来找我
Come to me!
大混♥蛋♥ 别碰她
You motherfuckers, don't touch her! Aah! Aah!
别碰她
Don't touch her!
有种来找我
Come to me!
有种来找我 混♥蛋♥
Come to me, motherfuckers!
你们是谁? 你们
Who are you? Where...?
你们要带她去哪里?
Where the fuck are you taking her?
我不想死
Aah! I don't wanna die!
安卡 我会去救你的
Anka! I'm gonna come for you!
放手
Let go!
放手
Let go!
不
No!
安卡
Anka!
安卡 我会去救你的
Anka, I'm gonna come for you!
你们都死定了
All you motherfuckers are gonna die!
电影精选列表