I just went down and just was walking around really bored
然后决定在金属柱上写上我的大名
and decided I was going to put my name on the metal posts.
我就是在这里涂鸦的
This is where I done the graffiti.
我用了一支马克笔
I used a marker pen,
我就是一时兴起
it was just something I did in a moment.
艾米被逮捕并上了法庭
Amy was arrested and taken to court,
她被法庭下了ASBO
where she was issued with an ASBO,
即反♥社♥会♥行为禁令
or antisocial behaviour order.
埃文与萨默塞特郡警♥察♥
普通袭击
这不是艾米第一次闯祸
It's not the first time Amy has been in trouble.
惩戒记录
最后警告
你已被警告
极其恶劣
这个文件夹里都是警方的信件
This is my folder of letters from the police.
这个是我被法庭下了
This is about when I went to court
反♥社♥会♥行为禁令
for the antisocial behaviour order.
这个是我去做社区服务时
This is the community payback,
社区的反馈
when I had to do community service.
这封是可接受行为合约
This letter is an acceptable behaviour contract
我和警♥察♥签订的
me and a police officer agreed
可接受行为合约
我不会在公共场合做出某些行为
that I would not do certain behaviours in a public place.
这一份是因为我违背了
This one is to say that I had breached
投掷鸡蛋
可接受行为合约
the acceptable behaviour contract.
这一份来自警♥察♥
This one is from the police,
说我用雪球
saying that I threw snowballs
用雪球砸社区警♥察♥
砸社区警♥察♥
at a police community support officer.
这一份是我被指控
This one is when I was charged
咬伤我爸爸的拇指
when I bit my dad on the thumb,
保密 犯罪行为
申诉记录
我被指控普通袭击罪
when I was charged with common assault.
这份是因为刑事毁坏
This one is for my criminal damage,
我砸碎了一面窗户
when I smashed a window,
以及纵火罪 我烧了几个垃圾箱
and arson, when I set fire to some bins.
纵火罪
这份是一年社区服务的判决
And this one is the community order for one year.
艾米爸爸注意到她的不端行为
Amy's misdemeanours are always of this same, impulsive type,
往往是冲动导致
as her dad has noticed.
当时 我不觉得担心
At the time, I don't think I do worry,
但现在想起来 会觉得不安
but now, maybe looking back, yeah.
你总是一时冲动 是不是
You just used to live in the there and then, didn't you?
-是 -就是
- Yeah. - It was...
她在事后会很愧疚 一直如此
She'd do something after, she'd be very sorry, always.
韦恩·斯威特
她不会麻木不仁
Never, like, "I don't care"
事件之后她总会懊悔
she was always sorry after the event,
因为她会想明白自己做了什么
cos it would sink in, what she'd done.
多动症和犯罪的关系非常复杂
The link between ADHD and offending is extremely complex.
并非每个多动症患者都是罪犯
Not everyone with ADHD is an offender,
但它们之间有联♥系♥
but there is an association.
成人中只有百分之三的多动症患者
Whilst only 3% of adults have ADHD,
而在囚犯中 这个比例高达百分之三十
amongst prison inmates, that figure is closer to 30%.
并且他们的罪行都有冲动行事的倾向
And their offences do tend to be of a certain impulsive type,
比如顺手牵羊和超速行驶
such as shoplifting and speeding.
有时候我不奢求自己变正常
Sometimes I just wish, not I was normal,
我只求自己能够三思而后行
but I wish I could make decisions before I do something.
然而有一样东西确实使艾米有了自控力
But one thing has enabled Amy to get her behaviour under control.
我每天早上起床后都吃这个药
I take this medication every morning, when I get up.
它能帮助我提高注意力 集中精力
It helps me improve my concentration and stay focused.
它大大改变了我的生活
It has made a big difference in my life.
有时候 因为这个药
I think sometimes, with the medication,
我能够经过思考再行动
it's allowed me a lot more to think before I do something.
尽管艾米不再是以前的水平了
While Amy is not playing at the same level as before,
但她回到了球场上
she's back on the pitch.
我能去释放我的愤怒和压力
I can go and release my anger or stress,
同时也释放我所有的能量
but also release all my energy,
并将它化为积极的东西
and channel it into something good.
药物帮助艾米的生活回归正轨
Medication has helped Amy get her life back on track.
但由于个体差异
But because everyone's biology is different,
药物并不适用于全体
it doesn't work for everyone.
多动症患者面临的主要问题之一
One of the key problems faced by people with ADHD
是注意力的控制
is controlling their attention.
各种想法♥会♥同时从四面八方
Multiple thoughts slide around in different directions,
涌入大脑
all at the same time.
他们的挑战是集中注意
The challenge is to focus
让思绪不跑偏
and keep thoughts along one single track.
所以罗里回到了德国
So, Rory's gone back to Germany,
这次目的地是图宾根大学
this time to the University of Tubingen,
他们在此研究一种可靠的新技术
where they're working on a promising new technique
称为神经反馈
called neurofeedback.
弗莉缔里克
Friederike!
早上好 很高兴见到你
Hi, good morning, nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 幸会
Good to meet you. And you.
你在这做什么研究呢
So, what is it you do here?
他们想训练多动症混乱的大脑
The idea is to train the unruly ADHD brain
掌握注意力控制的技巧
in the art of controlling attention.
弗莉缔里克·布卢姆是此项目首席研究员之一
Friederike Blume is one of the lead researchers on the project.
长话短说
So, in really simple terms...
我们在这里做什么
What are we doing here?
弗莉缔里克·布卢姆
德国图宾根大学
这个研究有什么作用 简单概括一下
What does this do, in really simple terms?
概括说来
In really simple terms,
能够让你自主控制
you will be able to voluntarily control
-你的大脑活动 -好的
- the activity of your brain. - OK, right.
那是你上一个病人吗
And that's your last patient?
不 这不是上个病人
No, that's not our last patient!
-所以我要戴上这个吗 -对
- So, I'm going to put this thing on? - Yes.
好吧
Right, so... OK.
这感觉跟发廊一样
This is like going to the hairdresser.
通过测定罗里大脑表面血氧含量
By measuring oxygen in the blood at the surface of Rory's brain,
这个帽子能检测出大脑最活跃的区域
the cap will detect which areas are most active...
你们不会要电死我吧
You're not going to electrocute me, are you?
天呐 不回答就是默认了
Oh, my God, silence that means you are!
因此 也能检测出他是否专注
And so, whether he's concentrating.
感觉像灰姑娘
Feels like Cinderella.
正好合适
It DOES fit!
训练开始前 罗里要进入一个虚拟世界
To start the training, Rory enters a virtual world.
-好 我现在坐在一间教室里 -是的
- Right, so... So, I'm now sitting in a classroom... - Yes.
坐在教室第二排
In the second row of a classroom.
这是我的 奇怪 这是我的桌子
That's my... That's weird, because that's my desk.
天呐 我旁边还有一个学生
Oh, god! I've got a pupil next to me!
太厉害了
Just extraordinary!
好 训练一开始
OK. Now, as soon as we start the training,
你就会在黑板上看到一个箭头
you will see an arrow on the blackboard
箭头会指向上或者向下
either pointing upwards or downwards.
当箭头向上时
When it points upwards,
你要调亮教室的灯光
your job is to increase the lighting in the classroom.
当箭头向下时
And when the arrow's pointing downwards,
你就要调暗教室灯光
then you have to decrease lighting in the classroom.
那我要怎么做
So, how do I do that?
很多孩子和成人会想一些开心的事
Many children and adults think about something nice,
或是不开心的事
or about something not so nice.
你可以探索一下
And you're now allowed to
什么样的对策能奏效
explore and see what strategies work.
-好吗 -好的
- OK? - Right.
好 我们开始训练
Right, then, we start the training.
想着好事或坏事
Thinking nice and not-nice thoughts
只是控制灯光的一种方式
is just one example of how to control the light.
重要的是学会
What's crucial is to learn
自觉地接通思路
the feeling of purposefully switching on
控制想法
and having control over his thoughts.
首先 箭头指上
First, the arrow points up,
电影精选列表