Please put your hands together for Rory Bremner!
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢你们 非常感谢
Thank you for... Thank you very much indeed.
谢谢 很高兴看到你们
Thank you, it's great to see so many of you here.
今天来了很多人
We got a lot of people...
今晚观众很多
So many folks here tonight, folks.
今晚一定有五万人了吧
We must have 50,000 here tonight.
我们有五万名观众
We got 50,000 people...
据说只有一百五十位坏人
They say that there is only 150 they're bad people.
他们太坏了
They're such bad...
今晚有很多坏人
Got so many bad people, folks
法官 检察长 共和党议员
judges, attorney-generals, Republican senators
很多坏人啊 大伙 坏人
bad people, folks, bad...
我感觉很清醒
I feel quite clear-headed.
感觉像是有人把我的大脑
It's a bit like somebody's switched my brain
从一号♥电台的铁克诺音乐
from techno and Radio 1
又译高科技舞曲 一种电子音乐
调到了古典音乐电台
to... Classic FM.
我们的首相叫梅
We've got a Prime Minister called May,
财政大臣叫哈蒙德
a Chancellor called Hammond...
还会有什么问题
What could possibly go wrong?
我大脑里的音乐
The music in my brain
没有重击
is not pounding
并不激烈
and... rapid
也不急促
and... switching.
很舒缓
It's sort of calmer,
更宁静一些
and more... more serene.
我 我现在站在你们面前
I... I stand before you now, the, er...
就像安格拉·默克尔和唐纳德·特朗普
the unlikely lovechild of Angela Merkel
不可能有的私生子一样
and Donald Trump,
女士们先生们 我
ladies and gentlemen. I...
问题是 我想要
The question is whether I want
那种高度的兴奋和紧张感
that high excitement and panic,
还是那种可控的混乱
or whether I want a kind of more controlled chaos.
我认为某种程度上
And I think in a sense,
对喜剧演员来说 可控的混乱不是坏事
for a comedian, a controlled chaos is not a bad state.
谢谢
Thank you.
这件事我需要去试验
It's something that I need to experiment with.
过去的几个星期
Over the last few weeks,
罗里探索了多动症的诱因和其存在的原因
Rory has found out what causes ADHD and why it exists.
但是 他清楚他自己也患有多动症
But also, that he definitely has it himself.
在制♥作♥这部纪录片过程中 最让我吃惊的是
I think what's really struck me in the making of this film was,
我一直知道多动症患者
I always knew that people with ADHD,
我们是不同的
that we were different.
但是现在 我意识到不是因为我们行为不同
But now, I realise it's not just because we behave differently,
而是我们的大脑不同
it's because our brains are different.
我之前从没认为多动症患者
I hadn't really thought of people with ADHD
本质上是鲨鱼诱饵
as being essentially shark bait before.
但仔细想想
But if you think about it,
如果我们愿意承担风险
if we are the ones who take the risks,
如果我们开拓新的道路
if we're the ones who blaze a trail,
如果我们走得更远 深入探索
if we're the ones who go that much further, and in going further,
可以让人们知道界线在哪儿
we show people where the boundaries are
而机会又在哪儿 那其实很棒
and where the possibilities are, then that's great.
我们乐意那样做
We'll have that.
电影精选列表