Well, my work is spiritual.
我的工作有神光照耀
It involves the whole person.
能给你完整的提升
Does it involve undressing the whole person?
也会完整脱下女人的衣服吗?
I've seen the women's wardrobe,
我见过女信徒的衣着,
and it seems very different from the men's.
看起来和男信徒的很不一样
Women everywhere have wardrobe different from men's.
女人的衣着通常都和男人不一样
Now, I thought we were talking about Mia.
还是认真谈论米娅吧
Now, I liked her. She was a beautiful girl.
我喜欢她 她是个美丽的女孩
I like people. I can tell that you don't.
我喜欢教众,但是我看得出你不喜欢
I help people, Miss O'Donahue.
我帮助世人,奥多诺霍小姐
I see a need, and I fill it.
看到世人的需要,我就尽量满足
You see a need, and you exploit it.
一旦看到需要, 你就利用它
You don't know that. I see a need in you.
不是那样的。我在你身上同样看到了需要
A need to judge.
论断的需要
I see you judging me right now, and that's okay.
你对我妄下断言,没关系
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
It's your way of shutting me out.
这是你将我拒之门外的方式
I could help you with that, you know.
我可以帮你解决这个问题
Help you open yourself up to people.
帮你敞开心扉,信奉上帝
Why not open yourself up, see what happens?
接受上帝的祝福, 想想看,会发生什么?
You got nothing to lose but your fears.
你将不再恐惧,生活中唯有平和
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll stick with my dildo.
我还是用我的假阳♥具♥吧
It helps me open myself, and it doesn't have a creep attached.
它能把我撑开, 而且不用担心上面连着一个变♥态♥佬
You got it? Yeah, I'll lock up.
你拿到了? 是的,我会锁门
See you tomorrow. See ya.
明天见。 再见
Did you see heaven?
你看到天堂了吗?
I saw at least Palmdale.
我至少看到了帕姆代尔【电影拍摄的城市】
Next time, we'll get you to Merced.
下次,我们带你去默塞德【加州的另一座城市】
I don't usually do all that till the third date.
我通常要到第三次约会才上♥床♥
I don't usually get to a third date.
我通常都撑不到第三次约会
Next time, we're off the map.
我们的下一次还不知道在哪里
Sorry, I might have left some lipstick down there.
抱歉,我可能在下面留了些口红
It's okay.
没关系
It's the only place I wear it.
我只在那个地方涂口红
I had a partner once.
我曾经有过一个伴侣
Lasted a couple months, but...
交往几个月,但是…
I had to end it 'cause after sex she'd weep.
我不得不结束那段关系,因为做完爱后她总是会哭
Yeah, I've had that.
是啊,我也遇到过
Why do they weep?
她们为什么哭?
I never asked her.
我从没问过
I knew whatever she said would piss me off.
我知道无论她说什么都会惹我生气
Guess they want the whole smorgasbord.
她们不知满足,总想拥有一切
And you only want the one thing.
而你只想要的简单又纯粹
My father used to...
我父亲曾经…
hit me for my table manners.
因为餐桌礼仪打我
Well, he hit me all the time.
他总是打我
Always trying to... Beat something into me.
总想… 把什么东西打进我脑子里
He a cop, too?
他也是警♥察♥吗?
Military.
军人
Same shit.
都一个鸟样
War hero.
还是个战斗英雄
How'd he deal with the whole lesbian thing?
他对你蕾丝边的事怎么看?
He never had to. Bought it overseas, being a hero.
他不会知道的 在海外当英雄时就已经挂了
It would not have gone over well.
这事肯定不会有好结果的
Yours?
你[父亲]呢?
Same. Not sympathetic.
他也一样,不会支持和祝福蕾丝边
He's still around, though, somewhere, looking for other people to fuck up, I'm sure.
不过他还活着, 在某个不知道地方, 还在对某个人说教
Let's do it again.
再来一次吧
Don't worry, I'll leave after.
别担心, 我之后会走
♪ Some people like to talk about Their changes
♪ 有些人喜欢谈论新的不同
♪ Some people like to leave it left unsaid
♪ 有些人喜欢脉脉无声
♪ Every time I'm with you, it's contagious...♪
♪ 只要跟你一起,都让我沉溺在爱欲之中…♪
Hey!
嘿!
I love you.
我爱你
You know I could make you coffee.
你知道我会给你泡咖啡的
Assistants do that.
助理就是干这个的
We don't begrudge General Yum his living.
我们不能断了【丫米小馆】的财路
We all share this little mall.
也算照顾邻居的生意
Gee, I feel bad.
唉,有点儿心酸
Start buying bear claws.
需要来点儿他们的熊爪面包了
How'd it go?
调查结果怎么样?
The guy is a creep.
那家伙就是个变♥态♥
Maybe just a creep, maybe more than a creep.
绝对是个变♥态♥, 或许不止心理变♥态♥
I wouldn't be surprised if this girl Mia called me
如果那个叫米娅的女孩给我打电♥话♥
because of the church.
正是因为那个教会,我一点也不奇怪
But who knows?
但谁又能未卜先知呢?
Ah-ah-ah. Stop it. My job.
我来,这是我的工作
You sit and figure shit out. O'Donahue.
你坐着好好想事就行。 奥多诺霍侦探社
Spider, do you know if Corinne...
斯派德, 你知道科琳…
Is Honey around? Sure, Heidi.
哈妮在吗? 当然,海蒂
Right here.
她就在这
What's up? Hey, Honey.
怎么了? 嘿,哈妮。
Have you heard from Corinne? I'm worried.
你有科琳的消息吗? 我好担心。
Have I heard today? No.
今天的信息吗? 没有
They called from work. She didn't show up.
她单位打来电♥话♥。她没去上班。
She doesn't answer her phone.
她也不接电♥话♥。
When did she leave? What?
她什么时候离开的? 什么?
For work. She didn't from here.
去上班。 她没从这里走。
She wasn't home last night. She must have been at Mickie's.
她昨晚没回家。 她肯定在米奇那。
Goddamn it.
该死的
She promised me she wouldn't see that creep again.
她答应我不会再见那个混♥蛋♥的
I'll go over there and talk to her...
我会去那边跟她谈…
Promised you? When?
答应你?什么时候?
I... I saw her.
我…我见到她了
She and Mickie had a fight. I'm sorry.
她和米奇吵架了。抱歉
I should've told you I saw her.
我早该告诉你我见过她
What? Why did she go to you?
什么?她为什么去找你?
She... I don't know.
她…我不知道
I'm sure she just didn't want to get yelled at, Heidi.
我肯定她只是不想被你骂,海蒂
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
How could you do that, Honey?
你怎么能这样,哈妮?
You're not her mother.
你又不是她妈。
Sorry, Heidi. Now I don't know where she is.
抱歉,海蒂。 现在我找不到她了……
I-I... I'll take care of this.
我…我… 我会处理的
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那样做?
Corinne here?
科琳在这吗?
No. Who are you?
不在。你是谁?
I'm her aunt. Fuck!
我是她阿姨。 操!
Just making sure.
只是确认一下
How about you get back in your fucking car...
你最好回到你♥他♥妈♥的车里…
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
Who are you? I told you.
你是谁? 我告诉过你了
Concerned relative. Aunt.
一个热心的亲戚。阿姨
When's the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见她是什么时候?
Fuck you, you cunt.
操♥你♥妈♥,你个贱♥货♥
Not cunt.
不是贱♥货♥
Aunt. A-U-N-T.
是阿姨。A-U-N-T
Every time you make me say "aunt,"
你每让我说一次“阿姨”,
I'm gonna break something.
我就打断你一个零件
When's the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见她是什么时候?
Two days. I haven't seen her in two days.
两天。 我已经两天没见过她了
Haven't seen her since you beat her up?
自从你打了她之后就没见过?
Yes. No!
是。不!
Goddamn it.
该死的
Why do you assholes always have guns?
你们这些混♥蛋♥怎么总是有枪?
Damn it.
该死
PS:用女权【我的阴♥道♥我做主】口号♥覆盖掉川普的【MAGA 让美国再次伟大】 [译者注]
I just got back. She hadn't been there.
我刚回来。她没在那里
She told me she wouldn't go back to Mickie's,
她答应我不会再回米奇那里,
and I should've believed her.
电影精选列表