Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
你的杖, 你的竿,都予我安慰
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
在我敌人面前, 你为我摆设筵席
You anoint my head with oil.
你用油膏了我的头
My cup overflows.
使我的福杯满溢
Surely your goodness and love will follow me...
我一生一世必有恩惠慈爱相随…
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
你的杖,你的竿,都予我安慰。
♪ In this dirty old part of the city
♪ 破旧的城市 肮脏的街道
♪ Where the sun refused to shine
♪ 连太阳都拒绝照耀
♪ People tell me there ain't no use in tryin'
♪ 人们都说,再努力也只是白费力气
♪ Now, my girl, you're so young and pretty
♪ 如今,我的女孩,你如此年轻美丽
♪ And one thing I know is true
♪ 有一件事我无比确定
♪ You're gonna die before your time is due
♪ 你定会在本该绽放的年纪凋零
♪ I know it
♪ 我知道
♪ Watch my mama in bed a-dyin'
♪ 就如同当初我妈妈在床上卧病
♪ Watch her hair been turnin' gray, yeah
♪ 生命渐渐流逝
♪ She's been workin' and slavin' her life away
♪ 她一辈子都在辛劳奔波,像奴隶般耗尽自己
♪ Yes, I know it
♪ 是的 我知道
♪ Yeah
♪ 耶
♪ She's been workin' so hard
♪ 她一直那么辛苦
♪ Yeah
♪ 耶
♪ And I've been workin', too, baby
♪ 我也同样在辛苦奔波啊,宝贝
♪ Yeah ♪ Every night and day
♪ 日日夜夜,从未停歇
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
♪ 耶 耶 耶 耶
♪ We gotta get out of this place
♪ 我们必须离开这鬼地方
♪ If it's the last thing we ever do
♪ 就算这是我们这辈子做的最后一件事
♪ We gotta get out of this place
♪ 我们必须离开这鬼地方
♪ 'Cause, girl, there's a better life
♪ 因为 姑娘 有更好的生活
♪ For me and you
♪ 在等着我和你
♪ Now, my girl, you're so young and pretty
♪ 而我的姑娘 你如此年轻貌美
♪ And one thing I know is true, yeah
♪ 有一件事我很清楚 耶
♪ You're gonna die before your time is due
♪ 你注定会在本该绽放的年纪凋零
♪ I know it
♪ 我知道
♪ Watch my mama in bed a-dyin'
♪ 就如同当初我妈妈在床上卧病
♪ Watch her hair been a-turnin' gray, yeah
♪ 生命渐渐流逝 耶
♪ She's been workin' and slavin' her life away
♪ 她一辈子都在辛劳奔波,像奴隶般耗尽自己
♪ You know she's been workin' so hard
♪ 你知道她一直那么辛苦
♪ Yeah
♪ 耶
♪ I've been workin', too, baby
♪ 我也同样在辛苦奔波啊,宝贝
♪ Yeah
♪ 耶
♪ Every day, baby
♪ 每一天 宝贝
♪ Yeah ♪ Oh...
♪ 耶 ♪ 哦…
♪ Oh, oh... ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
♪ 哦 哦… ♪ 耶 耶 耶 耶
♪ We gotta get out of this place
♪ 我们必须离开这鬼地方
♪ If it's the last thing we ever do
♪ 就算这是我们这辈子做的最后一件事
♪ We gotta get out of this place
♪ 我们必须离开这鬼地方
♪ Girl, there's a better life for me and you
♪ 姑娘 有更好的生活在等着我和你
♪ Somehow I know it, baby
♪ 不知为何我就是知道 宝贝
♪ We gotta get out of this place
♪ 我们必须离开这鬼地方
♪ If it's the last thing we ever do
♪ 就算这是我们这辈子做的最后一件事
♪ We gotta get out of this place
♪ 我们必须离开这鬼地方
♪ 'Cause, girl, there's a better life for me and you
♪ 因为 姑娘 有更好的生活在等着我和你
♪ Believe me, baby ♪
♪ 相信我 宝贝 ♪
Hello?
喂?
Where?
在哪?
Okay.
好的。
Yeah. Okay.
嗯。好的
That was amazing.
刚才太棒了
Yeah, it was.
是啊,同感
I got to go out.
我得走了。
Door will lock behind you.
顺手关好门
Well, well.
哟,哟
Honey O'Donahue.
哈妮·奥多诺霍
To what do we owe the honor?
什么风把你给吹来了?
Is this girl a client?
这女孩是你的某个客户吗?
Medical examiner's on his way out.
法医正在路上
He's gonna render opinion is she dead or not.
这女孩死没死由法医说了算
Uh, tell me what you think.
当然你也可以自行判断
No.
不
Not dead? Pretty fucked-up, though.
没死透?还是没烂透?
Not a client. Ah.
不是我的客户。
So, uh, what are you here at a traffic fatality?
问一下哈,你来这大型翻车死亡现场干嘛?
What are you?
那你呢?
What do I what?
我也不知道自己为什么来
Homicide detective at a traffic fatality, how come?
你一个刑♥警♥,这次来交通事故死亡现场,为什么?
Well, I'll tell you if you tell me something.
好吧,你先回答我的问题,我再告诉你原因
Shoot.
问吧
Well, uh, you're unattached. Uh, why won't you see me socially?
嗯……既然你单身,为什么不肯跟我私下见个面?
This is social.
这不也算是见面了
She's not a client.
她不是客户
And, Marty...
而且,马蒂…
I like girls.
我喜欢女人
Eh, you always say that.
唉,话不要说那么绝
Mr. Siegfried doesn't have an appointment.
齐格弗里德先生没有预约
He's wondering if he could have a brief interview right now.
他想知道现在能不能和他简单聊几句
Yeah, sure.
嗯,当然可以
And you can cancel tomorrow's appointment with Mia Novotny.
另外,把明天跟米娅·诺沃特尼的预约取消掉
Should I charge her for the canceled appointment?
需要向她收取取消费用吗?
She didn't cancel. She withdrew.
她不是取消,人都已经挂掉了
Tell you later.
这个等会儿再说
Come on in, Mr. Siegfried.
请进吧,齐格弗里德先生
COVID.
新冠
Okay.
好吧
It's still around.
这玩意还没完呢
I think my boyfriend is seeing someone.
我觉得我男朋友在外面有人了
I'm sure he is.
我肯定他有
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Nobody ever comes in here saying that when everything's okay.
无风不起浪 无事不登三宝殿 既然来问,必然有事
Want my opinion?
想听听我的意见吗?
I'm a private investigator, but on a first interview, I do advice for the lovelorn, and it's free.
作为私♥家♥侦♥探♥,我通常是收钱查案。 但初次面谈, 我尽量会为情所困者提供免费咨♥询♥
Either ignore the affair or bring it up with your boyfriend in a nonhostile way.
要么装作毫不知情, 要么保持情绪稳定跟你男朋友摊牌
Wine and flowers, honest discussion.
美酒鲜花,蜡烛摇曳,赤诚相待
Honest about each other's needs, desires, so forth.
坦诚说出彼此的需求、 欲望等等
The one thing you don't want to do is
你最不该做的事就是
pay me a hundred bucks an hour to learn something we both already know.
付我一小时一百块钱去,只为了查明一件显而易见的事
No, I have to know.
不,我要有证据
I'm saying you do know.
我的意思是,你已经知道,这就够了
I need to know specifics: who, where, when.
我需要知道具体细节: 对方是谁?还有时间和地点。
I need to be able to rub it in his face.
我要能把证据糊在他脸上
Rub it in his lying bastard face.
让那骗子混♥蛋♥的再也无脸见人
Honey, Honey, Honey, Honey, Honey!
哈妮,哈妮, 哈妮,哈妮,哈妮!
Hello, Dizzy.
你好,迪兹
Hi, Honey. You want some mac and cheese?
嗨,哈妮。要来点通心粉和奶酪吗?
Already had lunch.
午饭时我已经吃过了
This is dinner.
现在是晚饭时间
I'm fine. I brought some grapefruits.
不饿。我带了些西柚
Oh, thanks, but the kids won't eat 'em.
哦,谢谢,但孩子们不吃
They won't eat anything that isn't yellow.
只要不是黄色的东西他们都不吃
They're yellow. What the fuck?
西柚就是黄的。搞什么鬼?
The outside is yellow.
外皮是黄的
Honey, will you marry me?
哈妮,你愿意嫁给我吗?
I can't marry you, Dizzy.
我不能嫁给你,迪兹
You're not old enough. Where's my charger?
你还不够大。-- 我的充电器呢?
Well, when I'm older, will you marry me?
等我长大了,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Not even then. There's a law against it.
那也不行。法律不允许
What's the law?
法律连这也管?
People can't marry their aunts.
人不能和自己的阿姨结婚
That's bullshit! Why?
胡说!为什么?
'Cause our kids would be your sons and daughters,
因为我们的孩子既是你的儿子女儿,
but they'd also be your nephews and nieces,
同时也是你的外甥和外甥女,
and it gets too confusing.
关系就太乱了
电影精选列表