Suit yourself.
随你便
I got to get dressed.
我得穿衣服了
Sweetie?
甜心?
I should tell your mother, but I won't
我本应该告诉你妈,但这次不会,
if you promise not to see that creep again.
只要你保证不再见那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, no, I won't. Of course, I won't.
嗯,好的,保证不再见。当然不会再见了
She's lying. -- No, I'm not!
她在撒谎。 -- 不,我没有!
She put up a fight?
她反抗了吗?
Just the right amount.
基本没有
What's this? Mia's robe you asked about.
这是什么? 你问的米娅的长袍
That's who buys it around here.
附近买♥♥这种服饰的人就是他们
Four-Way Temple?
四法圣殿?
That's their address.
那是他们的地址
Seen their sign. "God's love is free."
见过他们的标语。“上帝的爱是免费的。”
You like free love, don't you, boss?
你喜欢免费的爱,是吧,老板?
Not with God I don't. I'm not a pervert.
和上帝就算了。我又不是变♥态♥
Allegedly.
你最好不是
Active submission.
积极的顺从
Not macaroni.
不要做一动不动的奶酪
Cara, you're going to slide back towards me
卡拉,你要向我这边来一点儿,
and submit yourself actively to my mouth.
然后积极地将自己顺从于我的口令
Brandi, stay with her.
布兰迪,跟她一样
Don't lose the sacred contact, and through me...
不要失去神圣的接触, 过来…
You killed my abuela! You killed my...
你杀了我奶奶!你杀了我的…
Hector, not in the sacristy.
赫克托,别在圣器室里动手
G-Get away, miss! Get away! Get away!
走…走开,小姐!走开!走开!
I-I'm sorry, sorry, miss. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对…对不起,对不起,小姐。对不起,对不起
Hector, think about what you're doing!
赫克托,想想你在做什么!
These women have done nothing to you!
这些女人没对你做什么!
Get away, miss. Get away.
走开,小姐。走开
Now, Hector, think about it.
好了,赫克托,想一想
They're just like your abuela.
她们就像你的奶奶一样
Don't you talk about my abuela!
别提我奶奶!
I will kill you a thousand times!
你TM罪该万死!
Big help you were.
你可真是帮了大忙
He's still there.
他还在这里
So what?
那又怎样?
He's been there for three hours with one cup of coffee.
他一杯咖啡喝了三个小时 一直坐在这里
Who comes to Wiener Heaven for a coffee?
谁会来“维也纳天堂”喝咖啡?
He's, like, homeless. And creepy.
他像是流浪汉 而且很吓人
Welcome to Wiener Heaven. May I take your order?
欢迎来到维也纳天堂。请问您要点什么?
Uh, give me a...
呃,给我一份…
A what? Uh, a second.
一份什么? 呃,等一下。
Give me a second. I'm, uh...
给我一秒钟。我,呃…
I'm looking at the, uh...
我正在看,呃…
Yeah, I-I'll have the, uh...
是的,我…我要,呃…
Take your time, sir.
慢慢来,先生
Is he still there?
他还在这里吗?
Quit asking. Just look.
别问了。 自己看
He's just homeless. He isn't creepy.
他只是个流浪汉,并不吓人
Okay, I'll have the, uh...
好的,我要一份,呃…
I'll have the combo.
我要维也纳套餐。
Which combo, sir?
哪种套餐,先生?
The wiener combo?
维也纳热狗套餐?
They're all wiener combos, sir.
这里全都是维也纳热狗套餐,先生
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck does she want?
她到底想干嘛?
To talk to you, is what she said.
想跟你谈谈, 她是这么说的
About what?
谈什么?
Should I tell her to fuck off? No.
要我叫她滚吗? 不
No. You don't tell people to fuck off.
不。你不可以叫人滚
That's above your pay grade.
你还不够格
I tell people to fuck off.
只有我才能让人滚
You want to run the church?
你想管理教会吗?
People would love that.
大家会很乐意的
Love to hear your fucking sermons, Pork Chop.
乐意听你♥他♥妈♥的布道,蠢猪
Love to hear your thoughts on divinity.
听你对神学的唧唧歪歪?
Are you kidding me?
你TM笑死我了!
Know who you are! Know who you are!
搞清楚你是什么东西! 搞清楚你自己的位置!
Okay, boss.
好的,老板
So, should I...
那么,我应该…
You should shut the fuck up while I think.
应该在我思考的时候,闭上你的臭嘴
Okay, boss.
好的,老板
She's kind of hot, boss.
不过她身材挺辣的,老板
Mia?
米娅?
That's what it is?
就是因为这事?
That's what what is?
什么这事那事?
Your interest.
缘来如此
I wondered what could possibly bring
我还在想……
a private investigator to our little church.
什么风能把你这样一个侦探吹到我的小教会
Well, it's Mia Novotny.
来找你聊聊米娅·诺沃特尼
Did you know her personally? -- Private investigator.
你认识她本人吗? -- 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
And so attractive.
你真迷人
Did you know her personally?
你认识她吗?
Have dealings with her?
跟她往来多不多?
Mia? Uh, pastoral dealings, sure.
米娅? ……仅限于教牧上的往来
We're a large congregation but not that large.
我们的教会规模说大也不大
I consider all my dealings personal.
所有的教牧往来都是私密的
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
But I am puzzled, miss.
容我打断一下,应该称呼你小姐?
Ma'am. Ms.?
还是夫人? 女士?
Just don't call me late for dinner.
开门见山说重点吧
Puzzled why?
你好像有点儿困惑?
Uh, well, because it was a, uh... a traffic fatality.
嗯,因为那是一起……交通事故致死
It's a tragic thing, it's a terrible thing, but, uh,
是一起悲剧,发生了很可怕的事, 但是……
why is a private investigator looking into it?
为什么一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥会调查这件事?
Who says I am looking into her death?
谁说我是在调查她的死因?
Isn't that what private investigators do?
私♥家♥侦♥探♥不就是干这个的吗?
On TV, maybe. What can you tell me about her?
你短剧看多了。能告诉我些关于她的事吗?
Are you... -- Do you drink?
你… -- 你喝酒吗?
Heavily. It's a point of pride.
踩箱吹瓶,千杯不醉
What can you tell me about her...
你能告诉我些关于她的事吗…
Should you and I discuss this over a drink?
我们应该找个地方喝一杯再仔细聊聊
No. This is business.
不必了。严肃一点更合适
What can you tell me about... After business.
那就说正事……你能告诉我些关于…
Tuesdays I dry out. What can you tell me about her?
周二我从来不喝酒。 别东拉西扯,说正事吧。
Are you aware of any trouble she was in?
你知道她遇到了什么麻烦吗?
Today is Wednesday.
今天可是周三啊
Today is Tuesday.
今天周二
It is Tuesday.
你说是就是
Can you help me, sir?
能说正事了吗,先生?
Are you aware of any trouble she was in?
你知道她有什么麻烦吗?
Uh, Mia was, uh, in the same trouble we're all in.
呃,米娅……和我们所有人一样,都可能遇到麻烦
She was lost.
她迷失了
She was seeking. -- She was seeking?
她在寻求。 -- 她在寻求?
I'm not really after that kind of information.
我今天不是来听你布道的
Well, you're talking to a priest.
你正在和一位牧师说话
An unusual priest.
一位不寻常的牧师
Not so unusual.
很寻常
I have a calling.
我奉主的召唤
I help people.
在世上帮助别人
Between drinks?
在喝酒的间隙?
Judge not, Miss O'Donahue.
不要妄下论断,奥多诺霍小姐
You're fascinating.
你很迷人
And you haven't even seen the riddle tattooed on my ass.
貌似你更感兴趣的是我屁♥股♥上的纹身图案吧
This sex thing of yours, does it interfere with your calling?
时时刻刻精虫上脑也是上帝对你的召唤吗?
Does yours?
你不想吗?
No. I keep the sex and the work separate.
不。做♥爱♥和工作我分的很清
电影精选列表