"I don't know this person at all."
“我根本不认识这个人
"How could I have fucked her?"
“我怎么会跟她上♥床♥?”
Pussy remorse.
B后懊悔症
It's pretty hard to get rid of once it gets you.
心魔一旦冒头,就再难摆脱了
"Who the fuck would live here?"
“什么他妈的人会住这?”
No. -- Yes.
不。 -- 是
I know what I see.
我知道我看到了什么
Pussy remorse.
B后懊悔症
Little too much Bakersfield here?
这里太贝克斯菲尔德了?【代指村气 土气】
Little too real?
是不是?
And I'm a duchess?
我也不是什么名门望族
I'm from here, too.
我也从这样的环境长大
You want a cup of tea?
要喝杯茶吗?
No.
不
Had company?
有客人来过?
Yeah, I had company.
是的,有客人来过
A sad-ass!
一个倒霉蛋!
Anyone who wants to be a victim should get what they want.
任何想当受害者的人都应该如愿以偿
They're part of the problem.
他们是问题的一部分
Anyone who lets her boyfriend beat her up.
任何容忍♥男朋友打她的女人
That church girl, Mia,
比如那个教会的女孩,米娅,
just like your niece.
就和你侄女一样
Women who go to that church are nothing but victims.
去那个教会的女人全都是受害者
That place advertises for victims.
那个地方就在招揽受害者
“Come here. Come here.”
“来这里。来这里”
“Let me fuck you. Let me beat you.”
“让我♥操♥你,让我打你”
That's what she went for, submission, Honey.
那就是她去那的目的, 顺从,哈妮
She wanted a beating. She let it happen.
她想挨打。她任由它发生
Did you let your father beat you?
你让你父亲打你了吗?
Yeah.
是啊
But then I didn't, finally. I stood up.
但后来,我不再忍♥受,最终我站起来了
Decided to do something.
决定做点什么
That's a butter knife, Honey.
那是把黄油刀,哈妮
This was my dad's.
我爸也试图用过它
Wasn't really a war hero.
他不是什么战争英雄
He died standing right where you are.
他就死在你站的地方
Stab wounds.
被捅死
A lot of stab wounds.
被捅了很多刀
Then I put him in the car, lit it up.
然后我把他放进车里, 点了把火
Fire cooked him all the way.
火把他烧成了灰
This place is a firetrap.
这地方原本就有火灾隐患
No sprinklers, not up to code.
没有自动喷淋头 不符合消防规范
Old and sad, isn't it, girlfriend?
又旧又可悲, 不是吗,宝贝?
They won't look for stab wounds on you, either!
他们也不会在你身上找到刀伤的!
You're not part of the solution, Honey.
你不是在解决问题,哈妮
You're a good fuck, but you're not doing shit socially.
你的确是个不错的床伴, 但在这个混♥蛋♥的世界你屁也不是
You think they're gonna look for bullets in a skeleton in the ashes?
你以为他们会去在灰烬里的骨架上找子弹吗?
In you or your fucking niece?
在你或者你♥他♥妈♥的侄女身上?
Victims!
受害者们!
Corinne!
科琳!
Corinne!
科琳!
Corinne!
科琳!
Honey?
哈妮?
Honey? Honey?
哈妮?哈妮?
Mom called your office and found out where you were,
妈给你办公室打了电♥话♥, 知道了你在哪,
and we were both there.
然后我们都去了那里
That was weird.
那挺奇怪的
Aunt Honey?
哈妮阿姨?
Are you menstruating?
你在来月经吗?
Honey O'Donahue, to what do we owe the honor?
哈妮·奥多诺霍, 什么风把你吹来了?
Thought you might be able to tell me about the cold cases.
我想你也许能告诉我 一些关于悬案的事
Well, we only found the two hookers so far.
嗯,我们目前只找到了两个妓♥女♥
Might be all there is.
可能就这么多了
Sex workers.
性工作者
The sex hookers. Yeah.
性妓♥女♥。用词不当
You found one in Palmdale?
你们在帕姆代尔找到了一个?
And another in Lancaster.
还有一个在兰卡斯特
Year and a half ago, and two and a half ago.
分别死于一年半前,和两年半前
Stabbings.
都是凶杀
We showed MG's picture around.
我们把玛格的照片拿去问了
People who knew these girls had seen her.
认识那些女孩的人都见过她
Mm, mm.
嗯
And your gal in Antelope Canyon, that makes three stabbings.
加上你在羚羊峡谷的那个,那就是三起凶杀案了
And MG's father.
还有玛格的父亲
Well, 15-year-old ashes, who knows?
嗯,十五年前的骨灰,谁知道呢?
Mm, MG says she did it, we'll believe her.
嗯,玛格若能亲口说出来,我们自然相信
Honest cop.
警♥察♥总是相信警♥察♥
Hey, Honey.
嘿,哈妮
You get the Cap in a Brainpan Award for that head shot.
你那一枪,可以得个“一枪爆头奖”了
I mean, right in the fucking forehead,
我是说,正中他妈的额头,
nothing but net. -- Thank you.
空心入网。 -- 谢谢
I practice in the bathtub. -- I know you're kidding me,
我在浴缸里练习的。 -- 我知道你在开玩笑,
but I'm serious, that was a hell of a shot.
但我是认真的,那一枪太棒了
Sitting position, stabbed, gushing blood.
坐姿,被刺,血流如注
What are you doing tonight, Honey?
你今晚有什么安排,哈妮?
You know, I-I hope this hasn't put you off the entire department.
我…我希望这事没有让你对整个警局都反感
I don't know why you can't get it through your head, Marty.
我真搞不清你为什么就是不明白,马蒂
I like girls.
我喜欢女人
You always say that.
别说的太绝对
♪ I dream that someday
♪ 我曾梦想有一天
♪ I'd find
♪ 我会找到
♪ Someone like you
♪ 一个像你一样的人
BY KITTY WELL S PLAYING)
(凯蒂·威尔斯的《我是你的》 正在播放)
♪ Other loves have come my way
♪ 其他的爱曾来到我身边
♪ But they were not for me
♪ 但他们都不属于我
♪ Tell me that you're here to stay
♪ 告诉我你会留下来
♪ Don't ever set me free...♪
♪ 永远不要让我自♥由♥…♪
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
Airport.
机场
Plane to catch.
要去赶飞机
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
They call me Chere.
他们叫我雪儿
Chere?
雪儿?
That's like Honey.
那跟哈妮(亲爱的)意思差不多
More or less.
差不多
What time is your flight?
你的航♥班♥几点?
♪ Well, I love you, baby, and you ought to know
♪ 嗯 我爱你 宝贝 你应该知道
♪ I like the way that you wear your clothes
♪ 我喜欢你穿衣服的样子
♪ Everything about you is so doggone sweet
♪ 关于你的一切都那么甜美
♪ You've got a way to knock me off of my feet
♪ 你有办法让我神魂颠倒
♪ So uh-uh
♪ 所以 嗯嗯
♪ No, honey, don't
♪ 不 亲爱的 别这样
♪ Well, honey, don't
♪ 嗯 亲爱的 别这样
♪ Uh, honey, don't
♪ 嗯 亲爱的 别这样
♪ No, honey, don't
♪ 不 亲爱的 别这样
♪ Hey, honey, don't
♪ 嘿 亲爱的 别这样
♪ Yeah, say you will when you won't
♪ 耶 你说你会却又不会
♪ Uh-uh, honey, don't
♪ 嗯嗯 亲爱的 别这样
♪ Now, sometimes I love you on a Saturday night
♪ 现在 有时我在周六晚上爱你
♪ But Sunday morning you don't look right
♪ 但周日早上你看起来就不对劲
♪ You've been out a-painting the town
♪ 你整夜在城里鬼混
♪ Uh-huh, baby been sleeping around
♪ 嗯哼 宝贝到处乱睡
♪ So uh-uh
♪ 所以 嗯嗯
♪ No, honey, don't
♪ 不 亲爱的 别这样
♪ Well, honey, don't
♪ 嗯 亲爱的 别这样
♪ Bop, bop, bop, bop
♪ 波 波 波 波
♪ Honey, don't
♪ 亲爱的 别这样
♪ Bop, bop, bop, bop
♪ 波 波 波 波
♪ Honey, don't
♪ 亲爱的 别这样
♪ Bop, bop, bop, bop
♪ 波 波 波 波
电影精选列表