Take it from me, Honey. I've been there.
经历过这些,你就坠入到深渊的谷底了
The lost years.
生活还有什么意思
Honey O'Donahue, ain't seen you in a minute.
哈妮·奥多诺霍, 好久不见了
Want a drink? Noon somewhere.
想喝一杯吗? 想喝就喝,开心就好
No, thanks.
不了,谢谢
What can you tell me about this woman, Mia Novotny?
关于这个女人, 米娅·诺沃特尼,你知道些什么?
Oh.
哦
Well, I was pretty angry at her
嗯,我当时对她挺生气的
when she didn't show up for her shift Tuesday,
因为她周二没来上班,
so when I find out she's dead, that's a pretty good excuse
结果发现她死了, 死亡是缺勤的绝佳理由
for missing work, so I'm the dope. Uh-huh. Yeah, I'm a dick.
这么看,我真是个傻子 也是个混♥蛋♥
Mad at a poor dead woman.
竟然对一个可怜的死人生气
People can always find a way to put you in the wrong.
人们总有办法让你感到内疚
Yeah. Dead people.
是啊。毕竟死者为大
The worst. Sure you don't want nothing?
糟透了。真不点些什么?
Do, but I can't right now.
想喝,但现在不行
She working here long?
她在这工作很久了吗?
Hardly nothing at all, a week.
也没多久,才一周
Why? She owe you money?
为什么打听她? 她欠你钱?
No. I never even met her.
不。我甚至没见过她
She called, said she was afraid of something the cops couldn't help her with.
她打来电♥话♥,说她害怕某个警♥察♥也帮不了她的东西
We were supposed to meet here today after her shift.
我们本该今天在她下班后在这里见面
Yeah, well, you can't help her now.
不过现在你也帮不了她了
Yeah. Feel lousy.
所以感觉很糟
She called for help. I said I'd help.
她打电♥话♥求助,我曾说我会帮忙
Couldn't have helped her real problem: taking curves too fast.
你也帮不了她真正的问题: 过弯速度太快
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
"Uh-huh" what? Cops said it was an accident.
“嗯哼”什么? 警♥察♥都说了是意外
I don't know what to tell you. Lived in Lamont.
她住在拉蒙特,其他的我也不知道了。
About all I know.
知道的都告诉你了
You sleep with her?
你跟她睡过吗?
Me? No.
我? 没有
Little too pleasant. I don't like a positive person.
她有点儿太乐观了 我不喜欢积极向上的人
She smiled, you know?
她老是笑,你知道吗?
Nice ass, though.
不过屁♥股♥不错
Yeah. Give her that.
是啊。这点得承认
♪ We were sailing to the sea
♪吾辈逐浪向沧海
♪ We were sailing to the sea
♪吾辈逐浪向沧海
♪ We were sailing to the sea
♪吾辈逐浪向沧海
♪ We were sailing to the sea
♪吾辈逐浪向沧海
♪ We were sailing to the sea
♪吾辈逐浪向沧海
♪ We were sailing to the sea
♪吾辈逐浪向沧海
♪ We are odd wad wankers
♪ 我们是怪异的浪荡子
♪ Odd wad wankers
♪ 本是疏狂蓬篙人
♪ Odd wad wankers, odd wad wankers
♪ 疏狂蓬篙人,疏狂蓬篙人
♪ We are odd wad wankers...♪
♪疏狂蓬篙人…♪
You know you don't have to stay here when you come up.
你来的时候 不必住在这里
You could stay at my place.
直接住我那儿多好
Mm... no.
嗯…不了
♪ We were sailing to the sea... ♪
♪吾辈逐浪向沧海… ♪
Everything okay?
一切都好吗?
Oui.
是的
But they aren't happy.
但他们不太高兴
Les peuples.
那些人
Who's not happy?
谁不高兴?
Les peuples.
那些人
Oh, oh.
哦,哦
Well, uh, why not?
嗯,为什么不高兴?
We're doing well. We're all doing well.
我们做得不错,甚至可以说做得很好
They're getting their share.
他们也拿到了应得的份额
'Cause they think we are doing not so good, maybe.
他们觉得我们做得不够好
We are going to be doing more better
换个人,或许比我们做得更好
with someone else, maybe.
换个人?或许更好……
Someone who makes, uh, fewer people dead.
换个起码不会牵涉那么多条人命的人
Jesus Christ. That wasn't my fault.
我靠,那真不是我的错
Dead people brings police, et cetera.
死人一般会招来警♥察♥,惹来不必要的麻烦……
They don't care about fault.
他们不在乎是谁的错
Someone happens to die in some accident
的确有人在一场意外中死了,
that has nothing to do with our business, that's not gonna ruin my day.
但是和我们的生意毫无关系,也不该让它打搅我们现在的美好时光
Haven't les peuples ever heard of God's plan?
难道那些人没听过上帝自有安排吗?
Hmm.
嗯
I do appreciate you helping with this.
我确实感谢你在这件事上的帮忙
This means there won't be any police, et cetera.
应该不会有警♥察♥盯着这件事不放了
I will tell them, uh, God's plan,
我会告诉他们,嗯,上帝自有安排
but I don't know.
但我不保证他们会接受
They are French.
他们是法国人
Very... secular.
更相信金钱而不是上帝
Honey O'Donahue.
哈妮·奥多诺霍
To what do we owe the honor?
什么风把你吹来了?
That woman in Antelope Canyon. -- Dead one?
羚羊峡谷那个女人。-- 那具尸首?
There was only one. -- Yeah.
就是她。-- 好吧
And the coroner confirmed she was PFD.
验尸官已经确认了她是“死的透透的”
Huh? Pretty fucking dead.
嗯? -- 死得透透的
Yeah, I remember you didn't have an opinion.
似乎当时你还没决定从生死簿上将她除名
Hey, what are you doing tonight?
你今晚可还有什么安排?
Book club. Do you have an address for her?
老规矩,读书会。你有她的地址吗?
The dead girl? Yeah.
那个死掉的女孩? 我问一下
I like books.
我喜欢书
What was the last book you read, Marty?
你上一本读的书是什么,马蒂?
Uh... yeah, what was the one?
呃…是哪本呢?
Uh... Yeah.
呃… 请讲
Hey, MG, uh, will you give Honey our address
嘿,玛格……你把诺沃特尼的地址给哈妮
on Novotny, the, uh, dead girl in Antelope Canyon?
就是羚羊峡谷那个死亡女孩
All right, thanks.
好的,谢谢
Hey, what's your connection?
你跟她到底什么关系?
You never said. -- No, I didn't.
你一直还没说。 -- 毫无关系
Well, uh, MG's got the address.
好吧,玛格查到地址了
Let me know if you find anything.
找到什么线索了记得告诉我
Uh, she lived with her mother.
对了,她和母亲住在一起
Her mother's a pain in the ass.
她母亲是个滚刀肉
She won't tell you nothing.
三锥子扎不出一个响屁
It's a traffic fatality, speeding on the curve.
那就是一起简单的交通事故,转弯太快失控了
I don't know why you don't like me.
你为什么不愿跟我约个会?
I'm a good guy.
我真是个好人
Address you wanted.
你要的地址
Thanks, MG.
谢谢,玛格
Anytime.
不客气
Honey, right?
哈妮,对吧?
I love those click-clacking heels.
我喜欢那高跟鞋咔嗒咔嗒的声音
Cinnamon schnapps?
肉桂杜松子酒?
Got a date. -- Mm.
我在这里有个约会。 -- 嗯
I don't want my breath smelling.
要保持口气清新
Uh, Mr. Colligan?
科利根先生?
Yeah.
是我
This is not the date.
这可不是我的约会对象
Believe me.
说真的
Uh, Mr. Colligan, I got your order.
科利根先生,我带来了你要的货
Thank you.
谢谢
Well? Can I have it?
那么? 能给我了吗?
Uh, you're supposed to pay.
你应该付钱
And-and for the last order, so...
还有上一单的钱,所以…
Oh, fuck's sake.
哦,看在上帝的份上
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Let's go outside and discuss this, friend.
我们出去聊聊吧,朋友
Look, I have a tab.
听着,我肯定会付钱
All right, this is not a street deal.
这可不是一手钱一手货的街头交易
Uh, I-I know nothing about that.
我…我不知道……
I'm supposed to get money, and they said that,
但是他们说,我得把钱带回去……
for the last order, you didn't pay, so...
上一单你就没付钱,所以…
What are you, the accounting department?
放轻松,别较真
电影精选列表