Hell we're gonna be rich!
你有钱,我成为种马
You be rich I'm gonna be a stud.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
你跟玛丽·卢说了什么?
You told Mary Lou what?
从现在开始,一切听我的,懂吗?
From now on I'm gonna be superior get it?
我们混合制♥作♥新一批的西班牙芫菁
Let's mix up a new batch of the Spanish fly.
我周五晚上跟玛丽·卢有个约会
I got a heavy date with Mary Lou on Friday night and I've
我得好好表现
got to really perform.
那弗雷迪呢?
What about Freddie the dork?
可怜的弗雷迪
Poor old Freddie I doubt that he has any idea
我想他对这东西的药效一无所知
of the power of this stuff.
我听说了
I just heard a real hot daddy-o, a super stud you.
你是我听说过最厉害的人
I should've known.
听着,你为什么不帮我打开魔咒呢?
Listen Buddy why didn't you turn on the charm for me?
怎么样?
How's this?
哦,天哪,就像把蛆塞进屎车里一样
Oh God that shit'd gag a maggot on a shit wagon.
跟第一批的不太像啊
Don't smell like the first batch.
我们得在弗雷迪醒悟过来前,把这东西弄好
Well we got to get it right before Freddie catches on.
如果我能做出来,我就发财了
If I did it once I can do it again, I'll be rich.
我会成为超级种马
I'll be a super stud.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
朱迪说昨晚超级种马
Judy said the super stud was out again
又出手了
last night.
我嫉妒了
I'm gonna get jealous.
胡说八道,我一直想把精力留给你
That's just gossip I've been resting up for you.
亲爱的
Darling.
呆子弗雷迪·科利尔又打来了
Oh that nerd Freddie Collier called again.
是吗?
He did?
但我告诉他,他得等等了
Yes but I told him boys would have to wait now that I
因为我有了真正的男人
have a real man.
你跟他说
You tell him.
再见
Bye.
再见 周五见
Bye bye. Until Friday.
到时候见
Okay see you then.
现在是中场休息时间
It's intermission time.
我不知道是怎么了
I don't know what it is but I feel so
但我现在对你有不同的感觉
differently about you now.
弗雷迪,亲爱的,你太棒了!
Freddie, darling, honey you're wonderful!
我知道
I know.
我从来没有过这样
I've never had such...
一定有用,一定有用
It's got to work it's just got to work.
味道很相似了
Shit smells close.
我们没时间试验了
Well we don't have time to test it.
我们只需要相信科学的方法
We're just gonna have to trust in the scientific method.
玛丽·卢绝对不会知道她喝了什么
Mary Lou will never know what hit her.
弗雷迪,宝贝,你太棒了,太棒了!
Freddie baby darling you're wonderful, wonderful!
我知道
I know.
我从来没有
I've never had such...
现在!我现在就想要!
Now! I want it now!
可乐爆米花?
Okay Coke popcorn?
我必须现在要
I must have it now.
多洛雷斯来了
Here comes Delores.
我现在就想要!
I want it now!
你要可乐爆米花吗?
You want coke popcorn?
我现在就想要! 好吧
I must have it now! Okay.
好的,马上回来 嗨,甜心
Okay be back a sec. Hi Candy.
我不想一个人,我需要有人陪
I didn't want to be alone I need somebody.
我给你打电♥话♥了
I tried to call you.
我想实验已经脱离控制了
I think the experiment is getting out of hand.
上我,上我,我想要高♥潮♥,让我高♥潮♥
Do me do me I want to cum make me cum now.
福瑞斯特医生,你有看到盖尔吗?
Dr. Forest have you seen Gail?
我感觉有些可怕的事就要发生了 我很担心
I know something awful is about to happen I'm worried
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
他们怎么做到的,天呐
How could they do it, Heavenly Gods.
太可怕了,太可怕了,它不会死的!
Horrible it's horrible, it won't die!
它不会死的,让我停下来
It won't die, help me stop
恶魔不会死的
the demon won't die.
他们怎么做到的,他们怎么做到的?
How could they do it, how could they do it?
别因为自己的帅气和有魅力而责备自己
Don't blame yourself for being so handsome and
我是说,每个人都是不一样的
so obviously attractive I mean everybody is different
并不意味着你是个坏人
doesn't mean you're a bad person.
这东西根本不是真的
It's not them not really it's this wretched stuff.
有什么关系吗?
What's that got to do with anything?
你觉得种马是怎么变成种马的?
How do you think a super stud gets to be a super stud?
祖尼高中超级种马?
Zuni High super stud you?
没有这些垃圾,没有西班牙芫菁
Without this junk without his Spanish fly super stud
他就是个怪胎
is a geek.
西班牙芫菁只是你的现象
Spanish fly it's all in your imagination and just to prove
为了证明没有什么西班牙芫菁 我会把它喝掉
that there is no such thing as Spanish fly I'm gonna drink.
不,你不能
No you can't.
你就是一个特别的人
A special person that's what you are.
特别的人,就是你!
A special person, that's what you are!
给
Here.
我们会永远爱对方吗?
Afterwards will we love each other forever?
我们会永远爱对方
We'll love each other forever.
这玩意儿是什么?
What is that Shit?
什么超级种马
Super stud my ass.
但是,玛丽·卢
But Mary Lou.
你不是他
You're not him.
但是,玛丽·卢
But Mary Lou.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
再见,超级种马
Goodbye super stud.
什么都好
Anything's better than.
很抱歉我抢了你的饮料,但我感觉好多了
I'm sorry I grabbed your punch like that but I feel better.
不,别这样
No not this way.
那要怎么样呢?
Well how then?
让我看看该怎么样
Show me how.
我希望它真的,而不是混合物
I want it to be real not a concoction.
弗雷迪 我在
Freddie. Yes.
我很高兴找到了真正的男人
I'm very happy I found my real man so shut up.
怎么了?
Well what's the matter?
像你这样的帅气男孩
Handsome boys like you shouldn't have
把妹绝对没问题
any trouble getting girls.
我一直在你心里的阴影里
# I've been in the shadow of your heart
一天又一天,我筋疲力尽
# Day by day I get tOTH UP
沙加拉加沙加拉加
# Shagalaga shagalaga
沙加拉加沙加拉加
# Shagalaga shagalaga
沙加拉加沙加拉加
# Shagalaga shagalaga
我的爱撕碎了,哦,浪费的爱
# My love torn oh wasted love
沙加拉加沙加拉加
# Shagalaga shagalaga
电影精选列表