嘿,混♥蛋♥,看着点路
Hey punk watch where you're going.
是你撞到我的
You hit me.
你是说他在说瞎话?
-Are you calling him a liar?
你想让我帮你把领结弄亮一些吗?
How'd you like me to light that bow tie for you boy?
你好,弗雷迪!
(Uaughs)
Hello, Freddie!
嗨,佩文先生
Hi Mr. Perwin.
不错的比赛,对吗?
Great game huh?
我不知道,佩文先生 玛丽·卢在派对上放我鸽子了
I don't know Mr. Perwin, Mary Lou stood me up at
我们刚才没在这里
the party, we were just everywhere.
你真有意思,玛丽·卢
You sure are fun Mary Lou.
我们本来有个赛后派对约会
We had a date at the after game party.
别灰心,弗雷迪
Well don't lose hope Freddie old scout.
她可能只是没在人群里找到你
I mean she probably couldn't find you in this crowd. Well a
像你这么帅的小伙儿 她很有可能
handsome fella like you, she's probably waiting for you at
在派对里等你
the party.
你真的这么想?
Wow you really think so?
如果是我,我会的
I would, I guess.
我最好快点,希望她没生气!
I better get on the stick hope she ain't POD!
该死,这是我们第一次约会! 我得走了
Shoot, our first date too! I better go.
嗨
Hi.
嗨,你看到玛丽·卢了吗?
Hi you see Mary Lou?
打得不错
Great game moose.
算不上什么,你想看真正精彩的比赛吗?
That was nothing man, you wanna see a good game?
可以看我和我队友返校节比赛 走了!
You should see me and Buddy at the homecoming game. Come on!
玩的开心,小男孩
Have fun here again, nature boy.
你看到玛丽·卢了吗?
You seen Mary Lou?
你没有失去理智
# Well you not that insane.
你知道自己该做什么
# And the way you got it going on
抓紧我,女士
# Hold on to me my lady
因为你知道发生了什么
# 'Cause you know what's going on.
我想跳舞,我们进去吧
I wanna dance let's go in.
啊,等一会儿
-Ah come on let's wait a second.
嘿,我们去照顾一下博德
Hey stud let's go take care of Bird man.
博德教授让我禁赛三周
Look Dr. Bird benched me for the last three weeks.
他可别想让我轻易放过他
He can't get away with that without paying for his ass.
没错
Right on.
你在厕所里抽烟了
You were smoking in the john.
如果你们又惹麻烦
If you get in trouble again you'll both will be benched for
返校节就会被双双禁赛
the homecoming game.
走吧,我们去派对吧
Come on Buddy let's go into the party.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
穆斯,我们去搞定那家伙
Moose let's go get that guy.
如果你丢下我,我就去跟弗雷迪·科利尔约会了
You leave me and I'll keep my date with Freddie Collier.
弗雷迪怪咖!
Freddie the geek!
天呐,就让大家暗地里笑话你吧
Oh man, let them laugh you right out of school.
让全世界都知道你跟弗雷迪懦夫跳舞了
Yeah let the whole world see you dancing with Freddie
再见,玛丽·卢 别做我们不会做的事
the wimp. Bye bye Mary Lou don't do nothing we wouldn't do.
嘿,我一直在找你,走吧
Hey I've been looking all over. Come on
我们去参加派对吧
lets go inside the party.
不,他们会看到我的,我讨厌人群
No I can't they'll see me, I mean I really hate crowds.
弗雷迪,你能带我去兜风吗?
Listen Freddie would you like to take me for a ride?
是啊,我觉得兜风还不错
Yeah I guess I mean sure a ride that's great.
我以为我们要去
I thought we were going to...
先放一放,我有其他想法
Forget it, I have something else.
一定有扇窗户是开着的
One of these windows has got to be open...
如果博德教授抓到我们 他会让我们禁赛
If Doc Bird catches us, he'll bench us and next week is
下周就是返校节比赛了,所以女孩们都会在场
the homecoming game man, all the college girls will be here.
别担心,我们一定能拿冠军
Don't worry, just stick with the champ.
该死!
Damnit!
“下一组,我要让比利对嘉莉
"This next little number I'd like to dedicate to Billy
蒂姆对露易丝,杰瑞对梅拉
to Carrie, Tim to Louise, Jerry to Mera.
你就这么看我吗?
Is this what you think of me?
你觉得我就那么廉价
Do you think that I'm so cheap that I'd park in any old car
会在一辆旧车旁边车震?
with another car parked right next to us?
真正的女人需要私人空间
A real woman needs a private place.
快走,快走
Come on, come on.
吉姆对路易丝,杰瑞对玛丽莲,吉娜对谁呢?
Jim to Louise, Jerry to Marilyn, Gina to question mark?
校长办公室 总办公室
门锁上了
Door's locked.
博德学聪明了
Now Bird's gonna get smart.
把那东西拿远点!天呐!
Get that stuff away from me! Jesus Christ!
闭嘴,我听到有人来了
Shut up I hear somebody.
你能别这样吗?
Can you quit doing that?
我听到有人来了
I heard somebody.
这里只有我们
We're the only ones around here.
嘿
Hey!
那是莱斯特·威利斯和林恩·达娜
That's Lester Willis and Lynn Dana.
我们就停在这里
Let's stop here.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
让流言蜚语说我们开车经过了
And have that gossip Lynn Dana drive by with Lester
林恩·达娜和麻风病人莱斯特?即使你不在乎
the leper? Even if you don't,
我也担心我的声誉受到影响
I care about my good reputation.
来吧,弗雷迪
Come on Freddie.
我知道有个地方 你想要找个清净的地方
I know a place baby you want a place out of the way
那我就给你清净的地方
I'll give you a place out of the way.
玛丽·卢,你的眼睛太美了
Mary Lou your eyes are so beautiful.
你这些话太老土了
You're so corny.
弗雷迪,弗雷迪,住手
Freddie, Freddie cut it out.
哦,你这次让我们被逮住了
Oh you did it this time our ass is mud.
我会想办法的
I'll think of something.
不许说话!好吧,你们这些没脑子运动员
No talking! All right you neanderthal jocks you
你们有两个选择
have two choices.
你们要服从我,你们好心的英语老师
You will take your licks from me your kindhearted
还是老博德教授?
English teacher or old Doc Bird?
如果我们让你满意
Does that mean that if we're getting from you
博德教授会知道这件事吗?
does doc Bird find out?
博德不会知道的
What dog bird doesn't know won't hurt him and you can
你们也可以打返校节比赛
both play in the homecoming game.
好吧,那你来吧
Okay come on you go ahead and do it.
让这件事翻篇
Get it over with.
把你们的裤子脱掉
Drop your pants.
把我们所有的裤子都脱掉?
Drop our pants shorts and all?
你们听到了,我不结巴 把你们的内♥裤♥脱掉
You heard me I didn't stutter drop your drawers.
我爱你,玛丽·卢
I love you Mary Lou.
我用我母亲发誓
I promised my mother.
我只想抱着你
I just wanna hold you.
把你的手拿开!
Get your finger out of there! What kind of a girl do
你以为我是什么人?
you think I am?
哦,玛丽·卢,求你了
Oh Mary Lou please.
禽兽,你是个禽兽弗雷迪·科利尔!
Animal, you're an animal Freddie Collier!
不许动,不许交头接耳
Don't move a muscle, no talking.
你们两个淘气男孩态度不好
You two naughty boys have a bad attitude.
不许动,现在转过身
Don't move a muscle. Now turn around.
你们会发现,我们在生活和运动中的态度
You'll find that our attitudes in life and in sports
起到了很大作用
mean an awful lot.
男孩们
Boys.
在,女士
Yes ma'am.
强♥暴♥是个肮脏的词语
Rape is such a dirty word and love is such
爱是个美丽的东西
a beautiful thing.
是的,女士
Yes ma'am.
你们不想让任何人发现或知道
You two boys don't want anybody to find out or anybody to
两个少年犯企图强♥奸♥我吧
know how two juvenile delinquents tried to rape me.
不,女士
No ma'am.
我有很多东西要教给你们
I have so much to teach you it's better me than groping
这总比在别人的车后座上摸索好
around in the backseat of somebody's car.
好的,女士
Yes ma'am.
你保证你会闭上眼睛的
You promised to keep your eyes closed.
闭上了!闭上了!
They're closed! They're closed!
小心点!弗雷迪你太粗暴了
Be careful! I mean Freddie you're too rough.
我爱你,玛丽·卢
I like you a lot Mary Lou.
电影精选列表