这话听起来很糙,孩子 但把玛丽·卢带出去
Now this may sound blunt son but take Mary Lou out and fuck
把她操到眼珠暴突
her till her eyes pop out.
我很尊重她,我很受伤,佩文先生
I have too much respect. I'm hurt Mr. Perwin.
我太喜欢她了
I like her too much as a person.
我了解女人,把她当成女人
Not a person a woman and I know women.
孩子,这话可能太坦率了
Son this may sound rough but they're all looking for
但她们要找的就是粗暴对待她们的人!
the same thing treated the same way rough!
佩文先生,玛丽·卢?
Mr. Pervvin, Mary Lou?
你可以脱掉她的裤子 你会发现我是对的
You'll see I'm right you just get into her pants.
其他人也都是这样的
Other people do it all the time.
是吗?
They do?
你是我的伤口
# You're my pain
我会更加爱你
# I will love you ever more
你是我的伤口
# You're my pain
我会像以前一样爱你 谎言我说不出口
# I will love you as before its so hard for me to lie
我曾经爱过你
# That I once loved you before
你是我的伤口,我能送你到门口吗?
# You're my pain can I walk you to your door
你是我的伤口
# You're my pain
我能从哪里弄到?
Where can I get some?
什么?
What?
西班牙芫菁
Spanish fly.
西班牙芫菁?
Spanish fly?
我能从哪里弄到?
Shh where do I get it?
我得想想从哪儿弄到西班牙芫菁
Now I just have to think where you get some Spanish fly.
我不知道,让我想想,也许你得去找
I don't know let me think maybe you wanna go see.
奇怪的多洛雷斯
Weird Dolores.
奇怪的多洛雷斯?
Weird Delores?
走吧
Okay split punk.
你好!多洛雷斯!
Hello! Delores!
你好!
Hello!
多洛雷斯!
Dolores!
不错的两双鞋,和多洛雷斯鬼混
Goody goody two shoes messing around with Delores.
我刚留了张便条
I just left a note.
你这个聪明人!总是让我火冒三丈
You wise-anker! Punks like you make me mad,
见鬼去吧
God damn "to he".
我兄弟让我来见奇怪的多洛雷斯
Buddy told me to come see weird Delores.
奇怪的多洛雷斯,你叫我女朋友的名字?
Weird weird Delores, you call my girl names?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You pissant.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You pissant.
发脾气也无济于事
Losing our tempers won't help.
你让我恶心
You make me sick.
你让我想吐
You make me wanna puke.
(Uaughs)
你这个懦夫
You wimp.
布朗太太是个荡♥妇♥
听着,别在我旁边期期艾艾了
Listen lover boy don't come moping around me.
弗雷迪,你知道是什么懦夫吗? 照一照镜子就知道了
Do you know what a wimp is Freddie? Just look in the mirror.
嘿,冠军,有什么收获吗?
Hey champ you've been getting any?
你们两个恶心的家伙 别挡我的路
You're both disgusting get out of my way.
婊♥子♥,婊♥子♥
Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.
哦,玛丽·卢一定骑上棉马了
Oh Mary Lou must be riding a cotton pony.
什么?
What?
破布,愚蠢的破布
The rag stupid the rag.
你找多洛雷斯结果如何
How'd you do with old weird Dolores.
没结果
No soap.
也许我可以给你支个招
Maybe I can set you up.
真的吗?
Really?
你以为她为什么叫甜心?
Why do you think she's called Candy?
是的,高中野餐,是的
Yeah the senior picnic yeah sure as a matter of fact
她就在这里
she's right here man.
我比你做得好
I'm doing better than you.
你听不到吗,她很擅长这个
Can't you hear man she's going at it.
我晚点打给你,杰克
I'll call you later Jack.
弗雷迪老伙计
Freddie old horse makes me so sad to see
你这么垂头丧气,我很难受
you moody like this.
你的新爱情生活怎么样了?
How's your new love life?
爱情生活?
Love life?
似乎每个人都有,唯独我没有
Seems like everybody's doing it but me.
为什么我没有,我这么特殊吗?
Why not me, am I so different?
你很特别,弗雷迪
You are special Freddie.
嗨,佩文先生,嗨,弗雷迪 我都安排好了
Hi Mr. Perwin hey Freddie your all set up!
快去吧,她准备好了
Get the lead out of your ass, she's ready.
嘿,怎么了?
Hey what's going on here?
只是一场小组赛
Just a tag team match.
嘿,佩文先生,嘿,我觉得
Hey Mr. Perwin, hey Buddy I thought you'd wanna go
你想去散散步
for a walk.
当然
Dynamite.
有人打球吗?
Ball anyone?
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我在你爱情的阴影之下
# I've been in the shadow of your love
一天又一天,我都筋疲力尽了
# Day by day I get worn out
沙加拉加沙加拉加
# Shagalaga shagalaga
沙加拉加沙加拉加
# Shagalaga shagalaga
沙加拉加沙加拉加
# Shagalaga shagalaga
我的爱情被撕裂了
# My love's torn
沙加拉加沙加拉加
# Shagalaga shagalaga
我不想摔跤
I don't wanna wrestle.
那你为什么上来?
Then why did you come up?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么我不能做♥爱♥,为什么,为什么?
Why can't I do wood, why why?
你还在这里干什么?
What are you still doing here?
其他孩子都走了,他们把你留下了
All other kids are gone they left you behind.
因为我在你们和全能的神面前立下了
For I have sworn before you and Almighty God
和先辈们在将近一又四分之三个世纪前
the same solemn oath our forebears prescribe
同样的庄严宣誓
nearly a century and three quarters ago we
今天,我们不能忘记
cannot forget today that we are the heirs of
我们是第一次革命的继承人
that first revolution.
弗雷德里克,你上学要迟到了
Fredrick you'll be late for school.
好的,妈妈
Yes mama.
对朋友和敌人来说,火炬已经传递给了
To friend and foe alike that the torch has
本世纪培养出来的新一代美国人
been passed to a new generation of Americans forged in
他们饱受战争的磨练 受到艰苦而痛苦的
this century tempered by war disciplined by a
和平的约束
hard and bitter peace
不愿意目睹或允许
and unwilling to witness or permit
这个国家始终为之奋斗的
the slow undoing of
人类权力的
those human rights to which this nation has
缓慢丧失
always been committed.
不要问你的国家能为你做些什么
Ask not what your country can do for you
问问你能为你的国家做些什么
ask what you can do for your country.
理查德·尼克松 约翰·肯尼迪·谁会胜出?
你知道吗,兄弟?
Boy you know what buddy?
幸好肯尼迪赢了,不然选了他
It's a good thing Kennedy beat we'd be in deep shit
我们会陷入困境
if they'd have elected him.
总有一天这个国家会需要这样的人
One of these clays this country will need a man like this.
同时他们也需要你,科利尔
Bout the same time they'll need you Collier.
嘿玛丽·卢
Hey Mary Lou.
不约会的时候,你是个不错的人,弗雷迪
No date you're a nice kid Freddie.
但是?
# But?
但你什么也没有
But you just don't have anything.
什么也没有?
Anything?
经验,你没有经验
Experience you don't have any, a man needs to
成为一个男人之前,必须有经验 弗雷迪·科利尔
have experience before he's a man Freddie Collier.
等等,冠军
Hold on champ.
我现在必须弄到
I gotta have them now.
我晚点再跟你们聊 这是生死攸关的问题
I'll call you later to talk it's a matter of life or death.
如果它根本不存在,你要去哪能弄到?
Wait where are you gonna get if it don't exist?
如果不存在,我们也能创造出来
Well if it don't exist man can create it.
回到化学实验室
Back to the chemistry lab.
(Uaughs)
贝蒂烹饪书
Betty cooker crock book.
上面关于西班牙芫菁是怎么说的?
What does it say about Spanish fly?
电影精选列表