让我们从啤酒开始
Well here, let's start with one beer.
哦,我有教堂的钥匙
Oh and I have the church key.
还有香草豆提取物
And go go go extract of the vanilla bean.
用来做冰激凌的
To make ice cream.
花生酱
A little crunchy peanut butter from the peanut.
是的
Ah yes.
蓖麻油 哦,妈呀
Caster oil. Oh yeah my mother.
一点塔巴斯科酱
A little sauce of that Tabasco.
这应该会让任何人兴奋起来
That ought to heat up anybody.
大自然母亲的小帮手
Ancl mother nature's little helper Ex-Lax.
专业
Master.
我们要把这个东西
Sending him diarrhea buster the turd monster we'll just give
给老弗雷迪
this to old Freddie.
不是给,傻瓜!
Not give Igor, you fool!
西班牙芫菁的秘密
The secret of Spanish fly can not
不能被免费拥有
be had so cheaply.
哦,是啊
Oh yeah.
(Uaughs)
75美元,天呐
$75 Jeez.
嘿,你不知道这玩意儿有多么有效?
Hey maybe you don't realize how potent this stuff
一个百万富翁
really is? A millionaire downtown offered
出150美元买♥♥这个
me $150 for this stuff.
75美元是我给你的友情价
I'm letting you have it for $75 just out of friendship but
你不想要就算了
if you don't want it.
我会想办法的
I'll think of something.
最好是这样
You better.
这个白♥痴♥带来了五分镍币和一角硬币
This idiot brought nickels and dimes
还有便士,上帝啊,弗雷迪
and pennies. Christ Freddie.
也太小了吧!
It's so small!
这东西很强力,只需要几滴
That's powerful stuff just a couple of drops and as they
就能创造奇迹
say vavava voom.
但这是个鞋油瓶
But this is just a shoe polish bottle.
这样别人才不会知道
Let's nobody know what it is, dummy.
如果有人知道这是西班牙芫菁
If anybody found out that that was Spanish fly
我们会被捕的!
we'd get arrested!
这东西闻起来像是腐烂了一样!
This stuff smells like rotten shit.
我说了这很强力,不是吗?
I said it was powerful stuff didn't I?
如果女生喝下这玩意儿
If a girl gets one drink of this she'd puke
她会吐得满身都是
all over herself.
别让她知道
Don't let her know what it is dummy just put a
就用几滴放进她的可乐或者其他饮料里 然后给她就行了
couple drops in the Coke or something and give it to her.
她绝对不会知道是什么的
And she'll never know what hit her.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
有这东西,你也可以把妹了,弗雷迪
With this thing even you can score Freddie.
嗨,想喝杯可乐吗?
Hi want a Coke?
听着,你为什么
Listen daddy-o Why'd you have a Coke in
用报纸包着可乐?
that newspaper for?
嘿,我打算装成一棵树,然后离开
Hey gym daddy I'm gonna make like a tree and leave.
你哥哥是只六英尺高的蟑螂
Your brother is a six foot cockroach, you live
你住在两层楼高的垃圾桶里
in a two-story trashcan.
再见,短吻鳄,我是说,鳄鱼
See you later alligator, I mean crocodile.
嗨,你好吗?
Oh hi how have you been?
嗨,我不错,你还好吗?
Hi okay and have you been?
很不错,很不错
Pretty good pretty good.
哦,我能喝一口你的可乐吗?
Oh can I have a sip of your Coke?
嗯?
Huh?
我说,我能喝一口你的可乐吗?
I said, can I have a sip off your Coke?
当然
Sure.
又热又粘
It's all hot and sticky.
我们可以放进冰箱里
We can put it in an ice box.
你真奇怪,弗雷迪
You are weird Freddie.
你好
Hello.
嗨,你想出来喝杯可乐吗?
Hi you wanna go for a Coke?
我觉得你可能想出来喝杯可乐什么的?
I just thought you might want to go for Coke or something.
我可以去你那里,给你带过去
I can come over to your place and bring it with me.
可乐,我觉得你想喝杯可乐
You know a Coke I just thought you might want a Coke.
哦,三点我们可以去咖啡店见
Oh at three o'clock I can meet you at the beanshop
然后我给你带杯可乐什么的?
bring along a Coke or something?
你确定你不想
Are you sure you wouldn't like...
为什么这里有瓶可乐?
What's this Coke doing here?
弗雷德里克,这是你的吗?
Fredrick is this yours?
别喝,妈妈
Stop mama.
别这么对你妈妈
Don't do that to your mother.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我要出门了
I'm going out.
你什么时候回家?
When will you be home?
晚点吧
Later mama.
好吧,别靠近那个公共游泳池
Well, don't go near that public pool remember that's
记住人们是怎么得脊髓灰质炎的
how people contact polio.
好的,妈妈
Yes mama.
你想见我,布朗太太?
You wanted to see me Mrs. Brown?
你错过了一节课
You missed a lesson.
有什么问题,布朗太太?
What's the matter with that Mrs. Brown?
有什么问题?
What's the matter?
台灯怎么了?
What's the matter with the lamp?
关不掉了
It won't turn off.
有时拧松螺丝不是解决办法
Sometimes unscrewing is not the answer.
别想掩饰你的缺点
Don't try to cover up your shortcomings you can
返校节比赛你别去了
just cancel out the homecoming game.
嘿,兄弟
Hey buddy.
别看,但弗雷迪怪胎
Don't look now but Freddie the geek is coming
带着他的可乐来了
this way with his Coke.
嗨!再见了
Hi! Bye fellas.
怎么样,弗雷迪?
How's it hanging Freddie?
我遇到问题了,没人喝下爱情水
I'm in trouble nobody's taking this love juice here.
如果你刚开始没有成功
Well if at first you don't succeed,
嘿,我听说朱迪·威瑟斯,会跟每个人上♥床♥
hey I hear that Judy Withers she does it with everybody.
是的,朱迪·威瑟斯
Yeah Judy Withers.
朱迪·威瑟斯
Judy Withers.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot Buddy.
可怜的朱迪,没人应该被这么摧残
Poor Judy man nobody deserves what she's gonna get.
但也许有人活该被摧残
There may be somebody who deserves what they get.
你想听一个好主意吗?
Do you want to hear a really fantastic idea?
喝一杯?
Drink?
可口可乐,谢谢
Coca-Cola yeah thanks.
尝起来有点平淡,我们现在要做什么?
Tastes a little flat well now what do we do?
看看他,像个石雕一样
Look at him like a stone statue.
弗雷迪,你真可爱
Freddie you're so cute.
在合适的时机,我们得留下证据
Well at the right moment we're gonna get the evidence
我们得摆脱这个婊♥子♥
we need to get rid of that ball crusher.
弗雷迪
Freddie.
是,女士
Yes ma'am.
你需要记住两件事
There's only two things you have to remember one is to put
一件事是把东西放进去 另一件是快速动起来
it in and the other one is move around.
我可以帮你放进去
I'll even help you put it in.
不
No.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我做不到
I can't.
开始动吧
Well start moving.
科利尔,动啊,你这个笨蛋,动起来!
Come on Collier move, dammnit you idiot. Move man!
你管这个叫动?
You call this moving?
弗雷迪
Freddie.
拍下来,拍下来,拍下来!
Take it, take it, take it, got it!
我不知道他这么厉害
I didn't know he had it in him.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
You know what this means man?
什么?
What?
可乐有用了,西班牙芫菁
The coke its working, the Spanish fly.
我们发明了西班牙芫菁
We invented Spanish fly.
我要成为真正的种马了!
I'm gonna be a real stud man.
种马?
Stud?
我们马上有钱了!
电影精选列表