那是什么,那是什么?
What's that, what's that?
我不知道,我什么也没听到
I don't know I didn't hear anything.
莎士比亚的世界
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this
明天,明天,明天,每天都以这种
微小的步调向前爬行
petty pace from day to day.
在记录的时间
On to the last syllable of
最后一个音节上
recorded time...
来吧,你这个运动员,我们触地得分
Come on you jock let's go for a touchdown.
没错,往后推
That's right, pushing back.
往后推!
Way back!
触地得分,我们触地得分了
Touchdown touchdown we on touchdown.
我感觉很好
And I feel good.
所以这个女孩总觉得
So this girl keeps getting the feeling that there's
车外有人
somebody around outside the car.
他们终于走了
Well they left finally.
她的男朋友走了
Her boyfriend was POD but later when
他们去了她家,四处走动,打开她的车门
they got to her house he went around opened her car door and
她的车门上挂着一个
there was this bloody steel hook hanging right on
该死的铁钩
her car door.
凶手把他撕碎了
He'd been ripped right off the killers arm.
挂在门上?
Hanging on the door?
那是什么?
What's that?
我什么也没听到
I didn't hear anything.
莎士比亚写了五部喜剧
Shakespeare wrote five comedies by this diagram you
从这个图表可以看出分别是什么
can tell what they were.
潮湿,《仲夏夜之梦》
Wet, Midsummer Night's Dream.
干燥,《第十二夜》
Dry, The Twelfth Night.
三英寸,《无事生非》
Three inches, Much Ado About Nothing.
六英寸,《皆大欢喜》
Six Inches, As You Like It.
九英寸,《驯悍记》
Nine inches, Taming of the Shrew.
我在驯悍,我在驯悍
I'm taming the Shrew I'm taming the Shrew.
驯服驯服
Tame tame.
我会的,我会的
I Will I Will.
她还没被驯服
She ain't tamed.
很晚了
It's pretty late.
我们得走了
We better go.
哦,不
Oh no.
现在我们该怎么办?
Now what do we do?
出去看看能不能修好
Get out and see if you can fix it.
好的
Okay-
那是什么,你的裤子
Ew what's that your pants are wet your pants
你的裤子湿了!弗雷迪!
are wet! Freddie!
我这一辈子还没有如此尴尬过
I've never been so embarrassed in my
弗雷迪·科利尔
whole life Freddie Collier.
嘿,玛丽·卢,来跟我们兜风?
Hey Mary Lou come with us wanna ride?
玛丽·卢,玛丽·卢
Mary Lou Mary Lou.
我♥干♥不动了,真的
I can't do it anymore, I really can't.
当然,像你们这样的大个子运动员
Certainly big jocks like you ought to be able to hold up
应该能够承受压力
under the pressure.
哦,天呐,都是我们在动
Oh man we've been doing all the work you've just
你就躺在那里享受了
been laying there having a good time.
好吧,这节课可以先这样
Well that's okay for this lesson.
布拉布拉布拉
# Boo laa boo laa boo laa,
这是祖尼高中的战争口号♥
# That's the war cry at Zuni High
我们会打败他们,我们会给他们加冕
# We will down them we will crown them
直到他们都是布拉布拉布拉!
# Till they all are boo la boo ra ra!
你们在追甜心?
You guys chasing Candy?
跟你无关,嘿,小婊♥子♥!
None of your beeswax squirt! Hey pussy.
别动我女朋友
You keep your hands off my girl.
嘿,你想吃一肘子吗?
Hey you want a knuckle sandwich man?
别说话!别动他!你们这些变♥态♥!
I never said anything ignore him! You creep!
有警♥察♥,救命!救命!
There's a cop, hey help help help!
我会记住的,我会记住的
I'm gonna remember this, I'm gonna remember this.
你最好把灵魂献给上帝
You better give your soul up to God 'cause your ass
因为我们会弄死你
belongs to us.
走吧
Come on.
记住你已经离开了
# Remember that you'd gone away
我只记得伤痛
# The hurt is such I remember too much
我只
IAnd I'm only...
穆斯?
Right Moose?
就是这样,开心起来,开心起来
Right on man, keeping happy keep it happy.
对吧,弗雷迪?这么多肉饼!
Right Freddie? So much meat loaf!
弗雷迪最近有什么进展吗?
Been getting any lately Freddie?
我不想谈这个
I don't wanna talk about it.
你不知道吗,弗雷迪还是个处♥男♥
Don't you know man, Freddie's a virgin.
真的是个烂摊子啊?
Real stick in the mud huh?
我会遇见好女孩的,等着吧
But I'll meet the right girl you'll see.
当然了,罗密欧,你需要一点帮助吗?
Sure sure Romeo, meanwhile you need a little help?
(Uaughs)
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
(Uaughs)
你知道温克·刘易斯吗?
You know Wink Lewis?
我知道
Yeah.
他之前也是个处♥男♥,但现在每次都能钓到妹子
He used to be a virgin right, now he scores every time.
温克?他是怎么做到的?
Wink the wimp? How does he do that?
他弄到了点春♥药♥ 把它倒进女孩的可乐或其他饮料里
He's got this stuff and he just pours it into this girl's
乖乖女也会变荡♥妇♥
drink Coke or something they just go absolutely wild.
她们马上开始脱你衣服了
They just start stripping you naked just to get at it.
哦,上帝,这就是我需要的 这就是我需要的
Oh God that's what I need that's what I need.
有一次温克故伎重施
One time Wink he gave it to this girl to drive in and he
但他的小兄弟硬不起来了
couldn't get his Peter up.
(Uaughs)
她最后上了换挡器
She ended up fucking the gear shift.
天啊,我需要一些健康的东西
God I need that's some healthy shit.
你认识多洛雷斯吗?
You know weird Delores?
你为什么要走? 走吧,走吧
What are you leaving? Yeah come on come on.
她手里还有一些
She's got some.
很好,我们弄一些给弗雷迪
Good we'll get some for Freddie to keep.
哦,别故意刁难他了
Oh now come on now don't pick on him he's a little
他有点敏感,别靠他太近
bit sensitive yeah don't get too close to him.
比起女人,他可能更喜欢男人
You never know he might like guys better than he does girls.
弗雷迪,你是同性恋吗?
Freddie are you a homo?
走吧,走吧
Come on, come on.
本公告为最新公告,取代此前一切公告
This announcement supersedes the preceding announcement.
明天的午餐时间是11:40到11:52
Your lunch periods tomorrow will be held from 11:40 to 11:52
而不是之前宣布的11:45到11:57
instead of 11:45 to 11:57 as announced previously in order that
这样学生们就可以参加颁奖大会了
the students may proceed to the awards assembly.
我注意到,有些学生
It has come to my attention that some of the students
昨天在男厕所抽烟被抓到了
have been caught smoking in the boys lavatories yesterday.
我希望你们都注意
And I want you all to keep your eyes open on that don't any
不许在厕所里做别的事情
of you pass the lavatories without going in there
抽烟等是明令禁止的
and check and check on the smoke thing it's got to stop.
道歉弥补不了,弗雷迪·科利尔
Apologies are not enough Freddie Collier.
我刚从拖车公♥司♥拿回我的车
I just got my car back from the tow truck company.
今晚我要洗头,星期三
Tonight I have to wash my hair and Wednesday I study
我要准备考试
for a test.
你在做什么?
What did you do?
该死,我刚把毛巾掉在地上 我赤身裸体了
Darn I just dropped my towel I'm naked to the world.
幸好你不在这儿,好痒
It's a good thing you're not here ooh that itches.
反正我也不该和你说话
I shouldn't be talking to you anyway.
我生你的气了
I'm mad at you.
这张床很软,我全身都能感觉到
This bed feels so soft I can feel it all over.
赤身裸体,跟一个男人打电♥话♥
So strange talking to a man on the phone while lying here
感觉真奇怪
just totally nude.
不,我不要感冒
No I'm not going to catch cold.
哦再见
Oh, goodbye.
希望是重要的事情,弗雷迪
Well if it's that important Freddie.
哦,我知道了,现在吗?
Oh I see right away?
我准备好热巧克力等你
Well I'll have some hot chocolate waiting.
它到处都是!性♥爱♥,性♥爱♥,性♥爱♥,到处都是!
I see it everywhere! Sex sex sex I see it everywhere.
男人间的建议,去上个女人
Speaking man to man go get yourself laid.
电影精选列表