Do it!
快点做!
Jack! - Daddy!
杰克!爸爸!
Run, Jack! - No more games.
跑 杰克! - 游戏结束了
Jack! - Mommy!
杰克! - 妈妈!
You go play with your dog, you bastard!
去和你的狗玩吧 混♥蛋♥!
不!
不!
不!
The boy lived.
那个孩子活下来了
He carried the bloodline,
他继承了血统
the guilt for what our family had begun.
还有由我们家族开始的罪行
And how to undo it. Did he carry that too?
消除它的办法 他也继承了吗?
Yes. It was passed down through the generations.
是的 这是一代传一代的
It came upon me first in my dreams.
一开始它在我的梦中出现
My blood was speaking to me while I slept,
当我睡着的时候我的血液对我诉说
telling me to make good the damage L'Merchant had done...
告诉我要补偿几百年前…
all those centuries ago.
默森造成的灾害
Dr. Merchant, what were you doing...
默森博士 你正在做什么…
when Parker and I found you in your cabin?
当我和帕克在船舱里发现你?
Summoning a demon or two.
召唤一个魔鬼或者两个
Maybe more.
或许更多
And did you succeed? - Oh, yes.
你成功了吗? - 是的
It was much easier than I thought.
它比我想象中容易
Merchant, do you hear me?
默森 你听到我吗?
I know you're watching.
我知道你正在看着
We'd almost given up waiting for you to play.
我们几乎就放弃等待你来加入游戏
Long wait, demon,
让你久等了 魔鬼
for such a short game.
为了一个如此短暂的游戏
Short? Ohh.
短暂?
Is that any way to treat an old friend of the family?
那是对待老朋友的方式吗?
No. Tell the truth, Merchant.
不 说实话 默森
You're pleased to see me.
你很高兴看见我
Your impatience...
你很急躁…
has matched my own.
比我还要急躁
Perhaps.
或许吧
But now curiosity is satisfied.
现在好奇心都得到满足了
And it's time for revenge.
是时候要复仇了
Dr. Merchant, consider yourself relieved.
默森博士 你已经被接替了
Not now. I let them out!
不是现在 我放他们出来了!
What's wrong with this is I don't believe in hell.
问题在于我并不相信地狱
But it believes in you, and it's out there right now.
但它相信你 它现在就在那里
I don't frighten easily.
我并不轻易害怕
Well, stop thinking and start feeling!
不要凭着思考和感觉行事!
Your gut knows that I'm telling you the truth.
你知道我告诉你的是事实
There's something in this station right now that wants our souls.
现在这个太空站里那些东西想要我们的灵魂
And whether you believe in hell or not, it's gonna take us there.
不管你相信地狱与否它都会要我们的命
Solar alignment in place.
太阳系队列就位
Twenty-three minutes to complete mission. -
23分钟内完成任务
Please... get off this station.
拜托…离开这个太空站
Let me save at least one soul.
让我拯救至少一个灵魂
We go together, or we don't go at all.
我们一起去 要不就全部人都不去
Then we go together. Just let me finish.
那我们一起去 让我来完成
Rimmer, we're pulling out as soon as Parker finishes checking Merchant's cabin.
妮莫 等帕克检查完默森的船舱 我们就撤退
Get him out of there now. You don't know what they're capable of!
马上叫他离开那里 你不知道他们有多大能耐!
Rimmer, escort the prisoner to his cell and prepare to leave at 04:30 hours.
妮莫 护送战俘去他的房♥间 准备在4:30离开
What the...
怎么…
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Save me! Hurry! - My God!
救我!快点! - 天啊!
We're trapped! - Hurry!
我们被困住了!快点!
Help! Get us out of here!
救命!救我们出去!
Hurry!
快点!
In here!
在这里!
What the hell is this?
什么鬼东西?
The remnants of a most unsatisfying victim.
一个最不满意的受害者的残骸
Still...
然而…
you're here to change all that.
你来到之后就会改变这个
Aren't you?
不是吗?
Merchant has a plan.
默森有了计划
Kill them all.
把他们全杀了
I keep trying to raise Parker. He's not responding.
我一直在联♥系♥帕克但他没回应
I'm going to go check it out. - He's dead!
我去查看一下 - 他已经死了!
And if you don't let me out to finish my work, you're all dead!
如果你们不让我出去完成我的工作 我们都要死!
Chamberlain.
张伯伦
Parker's dead.
是的 - 帕克已经死了
What? - Parker's dead.
什么? - 帕克已经死了
Oh, God.
天啊
Don't know what the hell's going on.
不知道这里搞什么鬼
Just remember: Shoot first.
记住 先开枪
Out.
完毕
Help me, please! Please, help me!
救命!
该死的
Please.
求你
Help me.
救命
该死的
Mr. Chamberlain?
张伯伦先生?
What the fuck planet are you from?
你来自哪个星球?
Come on.
来吧
来吧
该死的!
Can you still do it? Can you stop them? - I can try.
你还可以阻止他们吗? - 我可以试试
I need a couple of minutes to get the coordinates locked in from here.
我要花几分钟将目标锁定在这里
Give you a chance to get to the ship. Go. Now!
你们快去救生船!
We can't leave without Carducci. - Carducci, come in!
没有卡杜奇就不能离开卡杜奇 快回来!
I'm going after him. Get to the ship.
我去找他 你先上船
That weapon will not protect you!
那些武器保护不了你!
But I know something that will.
但我知道什么可以
Oh, no.
不
He said it could protect me.
他说这个可以保护我的
He told me what to do.
他告诉我怎么做的
Please, go ahead.
请你继续
It's a box.
一个盒子
It's just a box.
这只是一个盒子
Thank God for men of reason.
感谢那些会推理的人
Finish it.
了结他
Now the final movement begins.
最后的行动开始了
Soon the bloodline will be severed.
不久后血统将被终止
You and your ancestors have proved worthy opponents.
你和你的祖先的确很难对付
The taste of victory...
胜利的滋味…
is almost bittersweet.
是苦乐参半的
Glorious, is it not?
很壮观是吧?
Perfect.
简直完美
The creatures that walk on its surface,
在这星球的生物…
always looking to the light,
总是期望得到光
never seeing the untold oceans of darkness beyond.
而从不发觉如海洋般浩瀚的黑暗
There are more humans alive at this moment...
现在存活着的人类…
than in all its pitiful history.
比以往历史的全部更多
The Garden of Eden.
伊甸园
A garden of flesh.
肉体之园
Nowhere to run this time, toy maker.
你无路可逃了 玩具匠
No escape.
无路可逃
Double back down this hallway and get to the shuttle.
在走廊返回就到达救生船
You've got five minutes, Rimmer. - Together, you said.
你只有5分钟 妮莫 - 你说过要一起去的
I'm not done here. - Well, then, I don't go.
这里的事情还没做完那我先不去
I'm coming right after you.
我马上跟上你
Just be ready.
先准备好
We're not gonna have much time once this thing goes.
这个一旦发生了就没多少时间
Trust me.
相信我
I'm not going to sacrifice myself if I can help it.
我能做到的话绝对不会牺牲自己
I'm not that crazy.
我并不是那么疯狂
Oh, my God.
天啊
Here, doggie.
来这里 小狗
Play dead.
等死吧
Dr. Merchant, two minutes to complete mission.
默森博士 距离任务完成还有两分钟
Two minutes. Two centuries.