What's that?
那是什么?
The beauty of suffering.
痛苦的魅力
You are no different from that beast...
那只野兽正在吸允你扔出的骨头…
that sucks the bones you throw to it.
你和它并没有区别
And you, Princess.
而你 公主
What are you?
你是什么?
You scared the shit out of me, man! What's wrong with you?
你吓死我了!你搞什么鬼?
My flashlight died. I tripped and fell.
我的手电筒灭了 我摔了一跤
From now on, we stick together. Always.
从现在起我们要互相支持
Together. Right.
一起 没错
Someone's messing with our heads.
有人在混乱我们的头脑
Freeze!
站住!
Just back it up against the wall! - You heard him. Back it up!
-靠墙站! -听到了吗?退后!
Don't make us put some pain on you.
不要逼我们伤害你
Pain?
伤害?
How dare you use that word.
你怎敢用那个词
He's got pins in his head.
他的头上插满了针
What you think of as pain...
你们对痛苦的看法…
is only a shadow.
只是一个片面
Pain has a face.
痛苦有一个正面
Allow me to show it to you.
让我来展现给你们看
Gentlemen,
先生们
I... am... pain.
我就是…痛苦
I know your fear.
我知道你们很害怕
I hear it.
我能听见它
"Please, don't separate me from my brother. "
“求求你 不要分开我们兄弟两人”
I give you my word...
我向你们承诺
that will never happen.
那是绝对不会发生的
A lesson, Princess.
一次教训 公主
Work with me, or for me.
与我合作或者为我效力
Temptation is worthless, Princess.
诱惑是没有价值的 公主
Suffering is the coin of the realm.
痛苦才是硬道理
I will teach your human Merchant about the value of suffering.
我将让默森学会痛苦的价值
I will buy his secret...
我将会用无尽的痛苦…
with a bounty of pain.
换取他的秘密
They say the greatest suffering...
对于父母来说…
a parent can know...
最大的痛苦…
is the loss of a child.
莫过于失去孩子
Honey, Mommy'll be back in five minutes, okay?
亲爱的 妈妈5分钟之后回来 好吗?
Jack. - Mom, I'm concentrating.
杰克 - 嘘!妈妈 我在忙
I don't know what I'm doing here. - I had to see you.
我不知道自己在干什么 我要看看你
Whatever you want.
无论你想要什么
We were good together, John.
我们很会合得来 约翰
Yes.
是的
We will be again.
我们会再聚的
Mommy!
妈妈!
杰克!
杰克?
杰克?
杰克?
Oh, God!
噢 上帝!
Oh, thank God!
噢 谢天谢地!
Jack, honey, baby, come here. - I can't, Mommy.
杰克 亲爱的 过来我不能 妈妈
He won't let me.
他不让我走
What, baby?
什么 宝贝?
Mom. - Oh, God.
妈妈 - 噢 上帝!
Young... unformed.
年幼…未成形的
Oh, what appetites I could teach him.
我多么希望能教育他
Just give him to me, please!
求求你 把他还给我!
Oh, you suffer beautifully.
你痛苦的样子真美丽
But I am here for business, not pleasure.
但我是来做交易的 不是为了玩乐
Just tell me what you want. - Oh, I want bait.
告诉我你想要什么 - 我想要饵
Live bait.
活生生的饵
Bobbi! Jack! Bobbi!
博比!杰克!
You stay here.
你留在这里
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
John, don't!
约翰 不要!
Easy.
放轻松
I don't know who or what you are...
我不知道你到底是什么…
and I don't care.
但是我不在乎
I just want my wife and my kid back!
我只是想要回我的妻子和儿子!
Oh, I understand...
我理解…
how you love this boy.
你多么爱这个孩子
You have plans for him.
你为他想好了计划
Hopes and dreams.
希望与梦想
A whole imagined future...
一个设想好的未来…
where you love him and watch him grow.
你爱护他 看着他成长
Yes. - Then complete your work.
是的 - 然后完成你的工作
Or, though the boy will not die here,
或者 这个孩子不会死在这里
for a thousand years his dearest wish will be that he had!
但是一千年来他最亲的人的愿望令他非死不可!
For God's sake!
看在上帝的分上!
Do I look like someone who cares what God thinks?
我看起来像在乎上帝的人吗?
Just tell me what you want.
告诉我你想要什么
The box.
盒子
Apathway to hell...
通往地狱之路…
made by an ancestor of yours.
是你的祖先制♥造♥的
The room downstairs...
楼下的房♥间…
potentially a bigger pathway.
潜在一条更大的通道
You will help...
你将会帮助…
to fulfill its promise.
完成它的使命
Come on!
快点!
Come on, Jack.
快点 杰克
This way. Come on!
这边 快!
We're gonna split up. Take the other stairwell. - What?
我们必须散开 去楼梯间那边什么?
I've got a plan. Jack, it'll be okay. All right? You can do it.
我有一个计划 杰克很快会没事 好吗? 你能行的
Come on, you bastard. It's me you want.
来吧 混♥蛋♥ 你想要的是我
Don't flatter yourself.
不要那么自以为是
I don't want you, child. I want what you were born with: A gift.
我不想要你或孩子 我想要的是:你的天赋
The lights.
光明
Oh, no. Not light. Darkness is where you find me.
不 不是光明 你只能在黑暗的地方找到我
Good. Stand your ground.
好极了 坚持你的立场
Family man.
有家室的男人
The box,
盒子
once thought so powerful,
曾经那么强大有力
is only a model.
但它只是一个模型
What you will give me is the true version.
你将会为我制♥造♥一个真实的版本
No longer will we have to seep into your world...
我将不再需要渗入你们的世界…
like pests through cracks in the baseboards.
像有害物穿过踢脚板的缝隙一般
Once and for all, we will open the gates,
到最后 我们将会打开大门
lay low the ramparts.
击倒防卫
Isn't that what the Princess wants from you?
那不正是公主要你做的吗?
Isn't that the game that you two have been playing?
那不正是你们在玩的游戏?
This isn't a game. - Oh, yes.
那不是游戏 - 是吗?
This is a game.
这是个游戏
And now it is time...
现在是时候…
to play.
开始游戏
I shall go first.
先由我开始
Daddy!
爸爸!
Run!
跑!
It is time to open the pathway... forever.
是时候要打开通道…永远
That's impossible!
不可能!
No. No!
不 不!
Does this pathway work both ways?
这个通道是不是有两种作用的?
Toy maker.
玩具匠
Come here, Jack!
过来 杰克!
So young.
如此年轻
So tender.
如此幼嫩
So ripe. - Daddy!
如此成熟 - 爸爸!
Get your hands off of him! - Get your hands on the console, toy maker.
把你的手拿开! - 把你的手放上控制台 玩具匠
You have work to do.
你有工作要做
Open the pathway for me!
为我打开通道!
The toy maker's design.
玩具匠的设计