片名:《养鬼吃人4》
主演:布鲁斯·兰姆塞
瓦伦蒂娜·瓦格斯
金姆·迈尔斯
导演:亚伦·史密斯
迈诺斯太空站 2127年
Moving to new frequency. Solar interference.
转到新频率 有太阳干扰
Incoming transport detected. Docking procedures engaged.
有物体靠近 开动进坞程序
Thermal sensors detect humanoids, level 36.
热感应器探测到人类 级别36
Humanoids advancing, deck 47.
有人类正接近47区甲板
Long wait, demon,
久等了 魔鬼
for such a short game.
如此短的时间
Now curiosity is satisfied.
现在好奇心已经满足了
And it's time...
是时候…
for revenge.
报复
Dr. Merchant, consider yourself relieved.
默森博士 别紧张
What else, Chamberlain?
还有什么?
He's rerouted all available power to his personal quarters...
他将所有可用的能量转到自己的岗位…
and he's shut down most of the ship.
并关闭了太空船大部分地方
I want you to check everything out and find out why.
我要你们寻找各个地方并找出原因
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
So, we have the company's most productive space station...
我们公♥司♥最创新的太空站…
hijacked and taken out of orbit by the man who built it.
被其创造者劫持并飞出太空
We have the man himself immersed in ancient history,
这男人正沉浸在远古的历史中
letting the whole place go to shit.
却让这里陷入一片混乱
Evaluation? - Wacko.
评估如何? - 一团糟
I wasn't asking you, Carducci. I was asking the expert.
我不是在问你 卡杜奇 我在问专家
Well, Rimmer?
良好吗 妮莫?
Great man didn't live up to your expectations, did he?
那个伟人未能做到你的要求?
I'm sure he will, sir, as soon as I can begin my interrogation.
我肯定他会的 长官只要让我开始审问
Where's your crew?
你的船员呢?
I made them leave. They're headed for Earth. Look, time is of the essence.
我命令他们离开 他们正前往地球 时间是最重要的
Was there some technical problem?
出现技术问题了吗?
No. Yes. Yes, that's it.
是的 就是这样
There's been a technical problem, and you...
出现了技术问题 而你们…
all of you have to get the fuck off this station right now.
必须尽快离开这里
When we go, you come with us. - No, you don't understand.
你要和我们一起离开不? - 你还不明白
Help me, then.
那就给我解释吧
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Rimmer.
妮莫
I'm playing the endgame here, Rimmer,
这游戏正在结束阶段 妮莫
finishing something that began centuries ago,
要了结几个世纪前开始的事情
and I don't have the time to help you understand.
而我没时间给你解释清楚
You don't know what you're playing with.
你不知道要对付的是什么
What are you afraid of?
你害怕什么?
Whatever it is, it's here...
不管是什么 它就在这里…
in this station.
在这个太空站里
That and things your little rational mind couldn't even dream of.
这些是你们这些理性脑袋不能想象到的东西
But I dream.
但我梦到了
Oh, I dream.
我梦到了
Parker was right. You are crazy.
帕克说得对 你是个疯子
I built this place for a reason:
我建造这个地方是有原因的
To create the biggest trap in the galaxy.
为了制♥造♥这个星系里最大的陷阱
What did you expect to catch? - Hell is what I'm going to catch.
你想捕捉什么? - 地狱
And I'm going to burn it away in a blaze of light.
我要用光之火将它摧毁
You're serious, aren't you?
你说真的是吧?
If I tell you the whole story,
如果我告诉你整个故事
will you let me finish what I began?
你会让我从开始讲到结束吗?
Centuries ago, a man, an ancestor of mine,
几个世纪前 我的祖先…
Phillip L'Merchant,
菲利普·默森
built a puzzle box, the first box,
制♥造♥了一个魔方盒子第一个盒子
his finest work.
他最精细的作品
Commissioned by a wealthy aristocrat named De L 'Isle,
委托人是名叫德莱尔的富有的贵族
a man obsessed with black magic,
一个痴迷于黑暗魔法的男人
a leader of the occult.
研究神秘事物的领袖
Phillip was so proud of his work,
菲利普对他的工作感到很骄傲
a work that would establish his name,
那是一个可以让他出名的作品
his family... my family.
他的家庭…我的家庭
He didn't know the great power the box held...
那时他不知道盒子拥有如此大的力量…
and the unspeakable things it would release...
还有它可以释放出来的难以形容的东西
the evil,
魔鬼
the sins,
罪恶
the pain.
痛苦
Is it done? - Done.
完成了吗? - 完成了
Is it wonderful? - Wonderful.
奇妙吗? - 很奇妙
Are you brilliant?
你真有才华
The finest toy maker in France.
我是法国最优秀的玩具匠
Oh, what does it do?
它有什么用?
Oh. It doesn't actually do anything.
它没做过什么啊
It's my masterpiece.
这是我的杰作
You simply couldn't understand.
你只是不明白而已
I was working to a commission to a very specific request.
我严格按照要求去做
It's almost midnight. Where are you going?
已经午夜了 你还要去哪?
The Chateau De L'Isle, to deliver the box. - Now? Why?
德莱尔城♥堡♥ 上交盒子现在? - 为什么?
Because my work might be appreciated there.
因为我的作品在那里可能会受到赏识
It's late. Stay with me.
很晚了 留下来陪我吧
Stay with us.
还有孩子
I must go.
我必须去
My son will be born in a better place than this.
我儿子应该在一个更好的地方出世
This is only the beginning.
这个只是开始
I can feel it.
我可以感觉到
All alone in this dark, dark world.
独自一人在这个黑暗世界
No home, no family.
没有家 没有亲人
Not even christened, I understand.
甚至没有接受洗礼
Jacques,
雅克
show this child to a chair.
安排这位孩子就座
Enjoy.
请便
Careful!
小心!
I'd be mortified if you sliced your little finger.
如果你割伤了手指我会很心痛的
Such a gentleman.
真是个绅士
Are you always such a gentleman?
你总是如此吗?
No.
不
Not always.
不总是
Monsieur De L 'Isle is France's greatest magician.
德莱尔先生是法国最出色的魔术师
What is this? - So you don't bruise.
怎么了?这样你就不会撞伤
Easy, Jacques. Keep the pressure steady.
雅克 保持这种压力
She has spirit. Splendid.
她有灵魂的 太好了
Now we can begin.
可以开始了
Ahh, L'Merchant.
默森
As precise as your pieces.
就如你的作品那么精细
As timely as your toys.
而且那么准时
And where is the box?
盒子在哪里?
Pay him, Jacques.
酬劳他 雅克
Thank you.
谢谢
谢谢
Good night, toy maker.
晚安 玩具匠
Take her in to the laboratory.
带她到书房♥里面
Find the right instrument.
找个合适的工具
We must make a clean... incision...
要一个干净的切口…
so that we can remove the innards...
移走内脏…
so we can replace the flesh again.
将肉代换掉
Yes, the gizzard.
没错 胃
We'll scrub this.
清洗干净
Now we can raise her up off the ground.
将她吊起来
That's it.
就是这样
(拉丁语)
Walk now amongst us!
走进我们中间!
My God. - Fear not, Jacques.
天啊 - 别害怕 雅克
Remember your lessons.
你要记住
A summoned demon is yours to command.
被你召唤的魔鬼将服从你
Unless you stand in hell's way.
除非你阻挡地狱的道路
Yes.
没错
He who summons the magic...
召唤出魔法的人…
commands the magic.
能控制这种魔法
电影精选列表