我一直认为…
applause from your peers is the best kind of applause,
来自同行人的掌声才是真正的掌声
and I am truly touched by, uh, your reception...
你们的接待让我非常感到…
and by this award.
还有这个奖项
Originally, when I had put myself...
当初我想过…
Leonardo da Vinci once said that no work of art...
达芬奇曾经说过没有任何艺术作品…
is ever completed,
是已经完成的
only abandoned.
只是被抛弃了
And I never understood what he meant until now.
直到现在我才明白其含义
Thank you. Good night.
谢谢大家 晚安
Very nice speech.
说得好啊
Honey, it's okay. Let's just go.
没事的 我们走吧
Toy maker.
玩具匠
I know I brought it with me.
我带在身上的
Idiot! - I'm sorry. I'm very sorry.
- 白♥痴♥! - 非常抱歉
I didn't even see you. - Oh, forgive me.
我没看到你啊 原谅我
I'm very sorry. - That was very rude.
对不起 我…刚才我真无礼
Now I'll have to think of a way to make it up to you.
现在我必须对你有所补偿
Why are we going to the basement? At least tell me your name.
为什么要去地下室?起码先告诉我你的名字吧
Do we really need to know each other's names?
有必要知道对方的名字吗?
Mystery woman, huh?
你是神秘女人?
Aren't you excited by mystery?
神秘的不是让你更兴奋吗?
Ooh, yeah. You bet.
当然了
You seem to be pretty familiar with this place.
你似乎很熟悉这个地方啊
I'm just following my instincts.
我只是跟着直觉走
Do you like games?
你喜欢玩游戏吗?
You're a dream.
你就像一个梦
Almost.
几乎是了
Close your eyes. Trust me.
闭上眼睛 相信我吧
Okay.
好的
What's going on?
怎么了?
Can I look now?
我可以看吗?
You can look now.
现在可以了
Time to play another game.
是时候玩下一个游戏了
I have such sights to show you.
我有很多东西给你看
All right.
好的
What's happening?
怎么了?
Angelique.
安吉莉
Things seem to have changed.
事情似乎发生了变化
Hell is more ordered since your time, Princess.
从你的时代♥开♥始地狱更加有秩序了 公主
And much less amusing.
而且少了很多乐趣
The box did this? - A man did this.
这是盒子做的?是一个男人做的
But the box called him. It called to his blood.
但盒子在召唤他的血
His ancestor made the box...
他的祖先制♥造♥了这盒子
and would have unmade all of us.
它可以让我们消失
You've been away too long, Princess.
你说得太远了 公主
This is not a room.
这不仅是一个房♥间
This is a holocaust...
这是一次大屠♥杀♥…
waiting to wake itself.
等待着让自己苏醒
If we could just move this whole thing right up...
再向右移♥动♥一点…
to give it a little more height.
增加一点高度
There's a woman here to see you. - Tell her to have a seat, okay?
有位女士想见你带她就座好吗?
Okay. - John Merchant and Associates.
好的 - 约翰·默森联会合事务所
I know you.
我认识你
You've no idea what a pleasure it is to meet you again.
再见到你是我难以形容的荣幸
This is all very good.
这个非常好
You're the one we've been waiting for.
你就是我们一直等待的人
Who are you?
你是谁?
A friend, I hope.
一个朋友 希望是吧
A client, I'm sure.
但肯定是一个顾客
Is this yours?
这是你的作品?
No.
不
This has been in my family for hundreds of years.
这个是我家族数百年传下来的
I'm working on something based on it.
我正在根据这个做一些工作
May I see it? - Nobody's seen it.
我可以看看吗?没人见过
Then let me be the first.
那就让我成为第一个
To put it simply, it's something I want to do with mirrors and lasers.
简单说 我想用镜子和激光做这个
See, in theory, it's possible.
在理论上是不可能的
Perpetual light.
永久的光
Trapped light feeding off its own reflections.
光线在反射路线中重复
I haven't perfected the light yet.
那些光我还没完善
Something's missing, and I can't make it work.
缺少了一些东西我还没能让它运行
It'll go for a few seconds...
持续几秒钟…
then it'll blink out.
然后就消失
Sometimes a few seconds are more than enough,
有时候几秒钟就已经足够了
toy maker.
玩具匠
What did you call me?
你叫我什么?
You think you don't remember, but your blood knows.
你不记得 但你的血记得
Let it remind you.
让它提醒你吧
Angelique. - You know me from dreams.
安吉莉 - 你从梦里认识我
John Merchant. John L'Merchant.
约翰·默森
We have a destiny...
我们有着共同的命运
together.
I don't believe in destiny.
我不相信命运
You think your work on the building was an accident?
你以为你在这里的工作是偶然的吗?
It called to you, John.
它召唤你去做的 约翰
We have great work to do.
我们有很伟大的事情要做
I shall be in touch.
我会和你联♥系♥的
Whatever you want. Whatever you want.
你要什么都可以
What time is it?
几点了?
Hello. - L'Merchant.
默森
I have to see you.
我必须见你
Can we meet? Today. - Yeah. Okay.
今天可以见面吗? - 好的
We'll go over it tomorrow. - At your office.
我们明天再讨论在你的办公室
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Business.
是公事
Some Japanese client. Got no sense of time.
那些日本顾客根本不知道时间
I grow impatient with the Princess.
我对公主已经感到不耐烦了
Human acquiescence is as easily obtained by terror...
人类的默许很容易从恐惧中获得
as by temptation.
正如诱惑一样
New building. - Must be.
新建筑啊? - 一定是的
Settling? - Yeah. Settling.
沉淀物? - 是的
Still hungry?
还饿吗?
Ready for something that screams?
准备好迎接会尖叫的东西吗?
So she starts asking me all kinds of weird questions.
她开始问我很多古怪的问题
Like what?
例如什么?
Like, would I do it with a woman that used to be a man?
例如 我会对一个变性人做什么?
Like with a guy that had it cut off? - Yeah.
就像被阉♥割♥的男人? - 是的
Hormones, the whole bit.
整个割掉了
So, what'd you say? - I mean, I guess so.
那你怎么回答? - 我想会吧
If she was cut and all.
如果“她“真的被割了
What's this? - It's a door.
这是什么? - 一道门
I know it's a door, but it isn't on the chart.
我知道 但这个不在图上
Genius college boys.
天才的制图人
A pity the mirror will not show your true beauty, Princess.
很遗憾 镜子不能显露你真正的美丽 公主
Your human admirer may not sense it,
你的人类崇拜者也许不能感觉到
but I can smell the exquisite stench...
但我能闻到那优雅的臭气…
of what you really are!
是你真实的模样!
You know, I'm starting not to like this so much.
我开始不喜欢这里了
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. - Well, maybe...
我也有这种感觉 - 也许…
Shit!
糟了!
We should check it out. - Speak for yourself.
我们应该去看看 - 跟你自己说吧
This is getting weird.
开始变得古怪了
You coming?
你去吗?
Go ahead. Check it out.
去吧 去看看
Well, at least watch my back.
你要帮我留意后面
You got it.
好的
You look like death, Princess.
你看起来死气沉沉 公主
Temptation is illusion.
诱惑就是幻想
But the time for trickery is past.
但是欺骗的时刻已经过去了
In this game, we show ourselves as we really are.
在这个游戏里我们会展现出真面目