Okay. I'm just saying, if you did,
我就...
I would...
现在吗
Now?
好啊
Okay.
不是现在 得等你答应了才行
Not now. If you say we can go.
孩子们 我们要去丹佛了
Kids, we're going to Denver!
可以唱《摇滚万岁》吗
Could we sing "We Will Rock You"?
我不要吃帝王蝶 肯定很难吃
I wouldn't want to eat a monarch. They taste so bad.
-不想吃吗 -不想吃
- You wouldn't want to eat it? - Yeah, for sure.
-他要跟我们回家呢 -看到他的眼睛了吗
- He's coming home with us. - Do you see his eyes?
-他想要 -不对 他要
- He wants to... - No, he wants...
飞走了
There he goes.
爸爸 快跟上
Dad, speed up.
看啊
Look!
-那有只蝴蝶 -看那只
- Here's a butterfly. - Yeah, look at that one.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
快看 那边可以让你拿着狼蛛玩
Look! They've got a place where you can hold a tarantula.
又一只
There's one.
-蝴蝶 -不错吧
- A butterfly. - Pretty good, right?
咱们跟着那只走吧
Let's follow that guy.
-怎么样 她是不是很软 -是的
- What do you think? Is she soft? - Yeah.
-我做到了 我做到了 -真厉害
- I did it, I did it! - You sure did.
我捧过罗西
我也想要贴纸
I want a sticker.
你想要贴纸的话 就得过去捧一下罗西
If you want a sticker, you have to get in there and hold Rosie.
-克尔顿 你也来试试吧 -不要
- Colton, why don't you try? - No.
喂 医生 我是索尼娅·巴尔波
Hello, Doctor, it's Sonja Burpo.
克尔顿在我们开车回家的路上就开始吐
Colton started throwing up on the way home in the car.
凯西
Cassie!
不 我没有 凯西 亲爱的
No, I don't. Cassie. Cassie. Honey.
是
Yeah.
-陶德 -我来了 我来了
- Todd! - I'm coming, I'm coming.
-体温39.4度 -对准马桶吐
- His temperature is 103. - Keep it in there.
现在凯西也开始吐上了
And Cassie is throwing up now also.
别吐到头发上
Don't get any in your hair.
别吐到头发上
Don't get any in your hair.
-宝贝 谢谢你 -还有一块块的
- Honey. Thank you. Thank you. - Those are chunks.
你吃东西都没嚼烂
You've got to chew your food.
医生说最近流感肆虐 陶德
The doctor says that the flu's been going around and... Todd!
喂 我是陶德·巴尔波
Hey, this is Todd Burpo,
我是内布拉斯加帝国市头顶车♥库♥门公♥司♥的
Overhead Garage Door, Imperial, Nebraska.
没错 没错
That's right. Right.
我之前那个591号♥门的大订单
I got that big order for the 591 series doors.
我姓巴尔波 我现在就把定金转过去
B-U-R-P-O. Okay, I'm sending in that deposit.
一完工我就会付全款 好吗
I'm going to pay that in full with the job completion, all right?
好的 非常感谢
Okay, thank you very much.
他越烧越厉害
His fever's up.
-你不是说温度很稳定吗 -本来是的
- I thought it was holding steady. - It was.
现在已经烧到40度了
It's now 104.
烧了四天了 凯西一点事也没有
It's been four days. Cassie is fine.
他会不会是阑尾炎呢
I mean, could it be appendicitis?
你大学的时候得过 我也得过
You had it in college. I've had it.
也许这是阑尾炎的前兆
Maybe this is the beginning of it.
-我去打电♥话♥给 -我打过了
- I'm going to try to call... - No, I already tried.
咱们得带他去医院 这就去
We've got to take him to the medical center. Now.
好吧
All right.
凯西
Cassie!
陶德 开快点
Todd, we need to hurry.
再快点 陶德
Faster, Todd.
他有阑尾穿孔
He has a ruptured appendix.
必须马上进行手术
We need to get him to surgery right away.
打电♥话♥给手术室
Call the OR.
爸爸 我不要跟他们走
Daddy, don't let them take me.
我在这陪着你呢 小伙子
I'm right here, buddy.
-什么时候穿孔的 -几天前
- Ruptured when? - It looks like days ago.
他病的很重
He's very sick.
唐恩 你先过去 让大家做好准备
Dawn, run ahead, get everybody ready.
可是怎么会穿孔呢
But how can that happen?
从X光上那些斑点部分都已感染了
The blotches on the X-ray are infected.
现在整个腹腔都感染了
It exploded all through his abdominal cavity.
但是他不会有事的 对吧
But he's going to be okay, right?
我们要打开腹腔清除感染部位
We're going to get in there and clean him out.
你们得在这里等
You'll have to wait here.
不可以再进去了
Stay right there, please.
手术室准备好了吗
Are they ready for us in OR?
我需要马上监控他的状态
I need his status ASAP.
-我跟你一起去 -不用 一会就回来
- I'll come with you. - No, no, I just need a minute.
你让我受苦 我忍♥了
You've made me suffer and I took that.
你让我家人受苦 我也忍♥了
You made my family suffer and I took that.
现在你还要夺走我的儿子吗
You're going to take my boy?
你敢夺走我儿子试试
Don't you take my son.
你敢夺走我儿子试试
Don't you take my son!
他的血压在下降 他快不行了
His blood pressure is falling. We're losing him.
索尼娅
Sonja.
克尔顿怎么样了
How's Colton?
我们这回麻烦了
We're in trouble here.
他
He's...
他情况 他情况不妙
He's not... He's not doing well.
他情况恶化了 很严重 而我
He's worse. He's much worse. And I...
不会吧 不会吧
No. No.
你能不能叫些朋友
Will you call some friends
请他们为他祈祷
and ask them to pray for him?
当然可以 亲爱的 我这就打给他们
Of course, I will, honey. Right now.
我也会为你祈祷的
I'll pray for you, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰 出事了
Jay, we've got a problem.
请帮我们眷顾这个小男孩
Please help us watch over this little boy.
他对我们很重要
He's very precious.
他跟我说过无数次
I've heard him say so many times
说你是个非常出色的年轻人
what a fine young man you are.
我现在想求你帮个忙
I have a favor I'd like to ask.
为我们的兄弟 为他的家人 为他的儿子
For our brother, for his family, for his boy.
罗莎 我是教会的南希
Rosa, it's Nancy from the church.
克尔顿·巴尔波住院了 而且生命垂危
Colton Burpo is in the hospital and he may not live.
我们在天上的父
Our Father who art in heaven...
巴尔波夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Burpo.
克尔顿
Colton.
你好呀 小伙子
Hi, buddy.
爸爸 我想捧一捧
Dad, I want to hold
那只蜘蛛
that spider.
它好漂亮啊
I think it's amazing.
-感觉怎么样 -超好玩
- How is it? - Fun.
-现在轮到你了 -我不要
- Now you have to do it. - I'm not going to do it.
-来嘛 来嘛 -我不要
- Do it, do it! - I'm not doing it.
-你想要贴纸吗 -给这孩子一张贴纸
- Do you want a sticker? - Get the kid a sticker.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
好好玩
That's fun.
我来过这
I've been here.
这里吗 我们没来过这啊 伙计
Here? I don't think we've been here before, pal.
-你知道吗 -知道什么
- Guess what. - What?
-我喜欢蜘蛛 -我看出来了
- I like spiders. - I saw that!
你拿到了贴纸 你也不害怕了
You got a sticker. You're not afraid anymore.
我们再也不用害怕了
We don't ever have to be scared.
所以你想再来这里
Is that why you wanted to come back,
是要让我看看你不害怕了吗
to show me you weren't afraid?
这很重要
It's important.
那医院呢
What about the hospital?
你在医院里是什么感觉 害怕吗
How do you feel about that? Does that scare you?
不害怕 那里有天使对我唱歌♥
No, that's where the angels sang to me.
有天使对你唱歌♥
The angels sang to you?
电影精选列表