又能见到你真好
It's good to see you.
兰迪
Hey, Randy.
你最近还好吗
Are things okay over there?
什么 你看到什么了
What? What? What was that?
-太感谢了 约翰 -不客气
- Hey, thanks very much, John. - You're welcome.
她从六岁就拿起了画笔
She picked up the brush when she was just six years old.
但是幻觉
But the visions...
-妈妈 我想喝柠檬水 -好的
- Mom, can I have some lemonade, please? - Of course.
却早在四岁就开始了
... Started when she was just four.
看看这个CNN的节目
Look at this on CNN.
一个自学成才的画家
She's a self-taught painter.
世界另一边的一个女孩
It's about a girl on the other side of the world
也有过克尔顿这样的濒死体验
who had an experience a lot like Colton's.
她也见到了天堂 瞧 天使什么的
She saw visions of heaven. Look at this. Angels.
她向母亲详细描述过
She began to describe to her mother in great detail...
快看 亲爱的 这太令人难以置信了
Look at this, honey. This is incredible.
她去了天堂
Her visits to heaven.
很好 亲爱的 但是我想和你谈谈
t's nice, honey, but I have got to talk to you.
好 但是她
Okay, but she's...
才四岁 就能描述她去天堂的经历了
At the age of four, she began to describe her visits to heaven.
看到吗
See?
克尔顿 你没事吧
Colton? Are you okay?
就是他
That's him.
那是
That's...
但是 克尔顿
But... Colton.
就是他吗
That's him?
你见到的人就是他吗 克尔顿 回来
That's who you saw? Colton, come here.
-我得和你谈谈 -拜托 这简直
- I've got to talk to you. - Come on. This is...
我想跟你谈谈
Hey, I want to talk to you.
他跟我说那幅画
He told me that painting
那女孩看见的和他看见的一样
back there that girl saw is what Colton saw.
陶德 你知道我们
Todd, you know that little
放在抽屉的那件蓝色婴儿服吗
baby-blue outfit we keep in the drawer?
陶德 我们可能需要用它了
Todd, we're going to need this.
真的吗
Really?
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
-太好了 -我也觉得
- Wow. - I know.
-你什么时候知道的 -昨天
- Wow, when did you find out? - Yesterday.
2004年十月四号♥ 巴尔波一家又添一子
取名科尔比
陶德·巴尔波继续担任十字路韦斯利教堂牧师
2010年十一月 陶德出版了克尔顿在天堂的见闻
激励了全球数以万计的民众
艾奇恩·卡玛瑞克依然在描绘着她所见的天堂
克尔顿是个平凡的少年
他的姐姐称他并非天使
电影精选列表