根据真实故事改编
立陶宛 现在
天堂是个空想吗
Is heaven a hope?
内布拉斯加州 现在
还是和大地天空一样真实存在
Or as real as the earth and sky?
我曾经这么问我外公
I once asked my grandfather that question.
他说 等他知道答案的时候
And he said by the time he knew the answer
已经来不及告诉我了
it would be too late for him to tell me.
未来的某天 我会凝视着儿子的双眼
The day would come when I asked that question again,
这个问题将再次提起
staring into the eyes of my son.
-真利索 -报酬又不按小时算
- Mighty quick. - I don't get paid by the hour.
也没现金付给你
I'm afraid you don't get paid by cash, either.
-真的拿些地毯就行吗 -困难时期
- Are you sure you're okay with the carpet? - Times are tough.
等你生意好了 我的也会好
Your business improves, mine will, too.
欢迎来到内布拉斯加
干嘛不拿根水管
Why don't you grab a hose?
你抢地毯店了吗 陶德
Did you rob a carpet store, Todd?
跟你们这些闲人不同 我可有活儿干
Unlike you guys, I actually have a job. Look at these bums.
五个都是 要帮忙吗
And he's got five of them. Do you want some help?
如果你总是以物抵资
You know, if you keep accepting things instead of money,
迟早得钱财两空
eventually, you're going to run out of things and money.
没错 我得缩小规模
Yeah, I have to downsize, man. Downsize.
姑娘们尽管坐着 陶德和我能搞定
You ladies just keep your seats. Todd and I got this.
-别起来 不用帮忙 -没问题
- Yeah, don't help. Not necessary. - No problem.
长角队 排好队 训练了
Longhorns, let's go! Line it up! Show me what you got!
教练迟到了
Coach is late!
快 跳起来
Go, go, Burpos, Burpos!
加把劲 戴维森
Let's go, Davidson!
上周你偷懒了 姑娘们都看着呢
You were slacking last week. These ladies are watching.
这就对了 这才像样
That's it, that's it. That's what I'm talking about right there.
你 还有你出列
I want you and you up.
周一必备节目
Every Monday.
停一下 这个音得多练练 女士们
Hang on, hang on, hang on. We gotta work on that pitch, ladies.
-要有虔诚之情 -再来一遍
- Well, it's a little bit pious. - Shall we try it one more time?
再来一遍
Okay, once more.
-小家伙 -爸爸
- There's my guy - Daddy!
发生什么事啦
How are you? What's happening?
怎么啦
How are you doing?
今天开心吗 里面在干吗
How was your day? What's going on in there?
妈妈邀请了好多阿姨 凯西也加入了
Mom has a house full of women and Cassie thinks she's one, too.
糟糕 她们在唱歌♥啊
Oh, no. They're singing.
陶德回来了
Todd's home.
爸爸带你吃晚饭去
All right, how about boy's night out,
吃披萨 去披萨堡吧
we go get some pizza? Pizza Palace?
-真的吗 -怎么样
- Really? - What do you think?
怎么样
What do you think?
想吃吧 想吃什么味道的
Does that sound good? What kind are you going to get?
-奶酪的 -这可不行
- Cheese. - No, you're not.
-奶酪 -奶酪啊
- Cheese. - Cheese.
怎么了 爸爸
What's wrong, Dad?
有户人家等在医院里
There are some people over at the hospital
需要我过去一趟
and they want me to come by.
-我跟你一起去 -你要来吗
- I'll go with you. - You're going to go with me?
可能不是个好主意
I don't know if that's such a good idea.
那地方挺伤感又有点吓人
It might be a little sad or a little scary.
没关系 有爸爸在我就不怕
That's all right. If I'm with you, I won't be afraid.
那我们就一起去吧
You're coming with me, then.
医院和披萨 医院和披萨
Hospital and pizza. Hospital and pizza.
出发 肚子饿了该说什么
Let's go. You know what we say when we're hungry?
医生来了
There's the doctor.
-巴尔波牧师 -叫陶德就行
- Reverend Burpo. - Todd.
陶德
Todd.
我是李 我父亲需要一位牧师
My name is Lee. My father asked for a pastor.
-您能为他做祷告吗 -当然
- Would you mind talking to him? - Sure.
太感谢了 -应该的
Great. - Sure.
还好吗 小家伙
Are you okay, pal?
他在里面
He's in here.
我是陶德
My name's Todd.
我是来为你祈祷的
I'm here to pray for you.
你有什么想向我忏悔
Is there anything you're sorry for?
太多了
Everything.
我相信上帝宽容仁爱
I believe God forgives.
如果他能宽恕其一 便能宽恕所有
And if he forgives anything, he forgives everything.
我们在天上的父
Our Father who art in heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be Thy name.
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done
如同行在天上
on earth as it is in heaven.
然后对狮子说 在所有可能的死法里
And then said to the lion, of all the deaths we could have died
这是我们心甘情愿的选择
this is the one we would have chosen.
盖好毯子
Take your blanket.
-安安 -爸爸
- Night-night. - Dad.
-什么 -我为那位老人祈祷了
- Yeah? - I prayed for the sick man.
当前温度 华氏62度
We're currently looking at 62 degrees
南转西南风 风速每小时13英里
with winds out of the south-southwest at 13 miles an hour.
最低预计为...
Lows expected to be in the mid to upper...
杰把房♥子抵作报酬给我们时
When Jay offered us a house as a part of my salary,
可没提到附近有火车
he never mentioned the rail road.
我喜欢这隆隆声 挺浪漫的
I like the rumble. It's romantic.
-这个月有多紧张 -不要谈钱
- How tight are we this month? - No, don't talk about money.
斯林姆·弗里斯特付不起车♥库♥门的钱
Slim Forrest couldn't pay for those garage doors.
他给教堂捐了些地毯
He donated some carpet for the church instead.
下订单的时候 他还说有现金
But he said he had the cash when he placed the order.
情况不同了
Things changed.
今天一天够呛吧
You had a rough day, didn't you?
只要你在我身边就没事
As long as I'm with you, I'm not afraid.
真会说话
You're good.
不过你听好
But let me tell you something.
下次 我唱你最爱的赞美诗的时候
The next time I'm practicing your favorite hymn
你要是再学狗叫
and you howl like a dog,
我可要拿鞭子抽你了
I'm going to whip you like a dog.
听见没
Do you hear me?
主意不错
Doesn't sound so bad.
别闹
Stop.
妈妈知道她那个动作很好笑吗
Do you think Mom realizes how funny she looks when she does that?
她不知道 我们也不要告诉她
No. And we're not going to tell her, are we?
来击个掌 棒极了 道格拉斯
High five. Really good. Really good, Douglas.
天籁之音 不是吗
Voices of angels, right?
今天 我想和大家分享一些心得
Well, this morning I want to talk to you about
要有怎样的觉悟 才能经营好婚姻
what sort of commitment makes a marriage,
成就彼此和睦 圆♥满♥我们的一生
makes a relationship, makes up a life.
昨晚 我站在孩子们的卧室门口
Last night, I stood in the bedroom where our children sleep
听着妻子给他们念睡前故事
and I listened to their mother read them a bedtime story.
故事发生在一个奇妙的仙境
And in the final saga of this wonderful land
动物和人类互通语言
where animals talk with
他们在一头大狮子带领下 找到了爱
humans and a great lion leads them all to love
还有信念和勇气
and faith and courage.
这冒险故事的最后一章
In the last chapter of this great story,
好像专门为我和戴维斯女士这样的人而写
written for children just like me and Mrs. Davis over here,
大狮子的敌人
all of the lion's enemies
干掉了他的拥护者们 只剩下最后两个
have swept away his followers except for two,
一只熊和一只独角兽
a bear and a unicorn,
他们和狮子一起被逼到了山洞里
who are trapped in a cave with the lion.
因为洞口很窄
And because the entrance to this cave is narrow,
邪恶的国王派来一批又一批士兵
the wave after wave of soldiers that the evil king sends in
都没能杀了他们
to try and kill them can't do it.
狮子 熊 独角兽 协力把敌人击退
The lion, the bear, the unicorn, they fight them off.
最后 国王派来信使
So finally, the king sends in a messenger.
信使说 我们真正想要的
He says, look, the one that we really want,
唯独想要的就是那头狮子
the one we're interested in, is that lion.
把他交出来 你们就能活命
Give him up and the rest of you will live.
我们要砍下独角兽的角
The unicorn, we're going to cut his horn off.
让他去拉马车直到死
We'll make him pull a cart for the rest of his life.
电影精选列表