I thought 28 at most.
我想最多28
Open it. Please?
打开,好吗?
So we're on standby.
我们待命
Go down to the lavatories and put on the clothes there...
进厕所 穿上那里的衣服…
my love.
爱人
They picked up the man you were meeting,Bisquet.
他们抓住了你要见的人 “番茄汤”
How did you--
你怎么…
There's a bicycle outside. You have about two minutes.
外面有辆自行车 你有大约两分钟时间
Remember Cambridge? The next morning?
记得剑桥那时吗? 第二天早上?
How I dressed like a boy? Gilda.
我穿得像男孩那样? 姬达
I had no idea it would be you.
我不知道会是你
Give me 30 seconds.
给我30秒时间
What happened? Bisquet was picked up last night.
发生什么事? “番茄汤”昨晚被抓了
We just found out.
我们刚刚知道
Who tipped you off? The woman I went to see.
谁告诉你的? 我见的那个女人
This is a surprise. I thought you were on alert.
真是意外 我以为你在值班
We've been stood down. There's a storm in the Channel.
我们被撤下来了 在海峡那边有风暴
No invasion in this weather.
这种天气不会有进攻
How was your day?
今天如何?
Puzzling. Frustrating.
迷惑,沮丧
But not anymore.
但现在不会了
I was elated. In some way,somehow, she was on our side.
我很高兴,她以某种方式 站在我们这边
Before I could even think of finding a way to see her...
在我想到一个去见她的 方式之前…
events on a greater stage overtook us:
一个更大的事件来临了:
D-day.
登陆日
For a few days I was looked after by the priest.
牧师照顾了我几天
And then I was flown back to hospital in Engiand.
然后我被送回英国的医院
I still had no clear idea of Gilda's involvement in the Resistance.
我还是不知道为何姬达会参与 “抵抗者”的斗争
All I knew was that in spite of everything...
我知道的就是无论如何…
when the war was over, we would be together again...
在战争结束后 我们会重新在一起…
as Mia had foretold.
就像米娅预言的那样
The Major will see you now,sir.
少校现在要见你,长官
Just wait here for a moment,please.
请在这里等一会
Long time,Guy. It is,sir.
很久不见了,盖伊 是的,长官
The first contact didn't come from our side. She approached us.
第一次接触不是我们发起的 她联♥系♥我们
In fact,it was more than a year before I discovered who she was.
其实 我一年多之后才知道她是谁
When I realized it was Gilda...
当我知道那是姬达…
I was as surprised as I'm sure you were.
我和你一样感到惊讶
AIthough I suppose you knew her better than I ever did.
尽管我相信你比我更了解她
Her first lover worked in Stulpnagel's offices.
她的第一个情人在 斯塔普纳盖的办公室工作
She copied documents from his briefcase with a miniature camera.
她用小型照像机 拷贝他公文包里的文件
She's good with cameras.
她用照相机用的很好
Then passed them on through her contact in a beauty salon.
然后把资料通过 美容院的接头人传递
The intelligence officer she's with now is much more circumspect.
她现在交往的 情报军官更加慎重
But one tip-off she gave us...
但她给我们的一个情报…
saved an entire escape line from infiltration.
使整个逃脱路线免被渗透
And when you went to see her, you were putting all that at risk.
你去见她的时候 你让这些都置于危险之中
Why didn't she tell me?
她为何不告诉我?
You know why. If you were caught and tortured...
你知道原因的 如果你被抓去折磨…
It wasn't just for your own good.
这不仅是为你好
Paris is in chaos.
巴黎很混乱
The Resistance is trying to liberate the city themselves...
“抵抗者” 想自己解放城市…
and there's no possible justification for sending you back there.
没有正当的理由送你回去
But she is very resourceful, as we both know.
但是她足智多谋 我们都知道
I wouldn't worry about her too much.
我不会太担心她
It's not the Germans I'm worried about.
我担心的不是德国人
Of course,if you were to go of your own accord...
当然 如果你自愿回去…
I wouldn't do anything to stop you.
我不会阻止你的
You got my message? I'm not coming with you.
你收到我的信息了吗? 我不会和你一起去
Have you seen the people out there?
你看到外面的人了吗?
I'll be all right if I stay here. When the Allies come--
我在这里会没事的 如果同盟国♥军♥队来了…
Why will you not come with me? I can take you to Germany.
你为什么不和我一起走? 我可以带你去德国
I know it won't be easy, but at least you'll be safe.
我知道那不容易 但至少你会安全
I don't love you,Frans.
我不爱你,法兰斯
Oh,God!
天哪!
No!
不!
Well,my love, I'm trying to make sense of things...
爱人 我尝试把事情说清楚…
of how I was,and how I am now.
我过去如何,现在如何
Well,my love, I'm trying to make sense of things...
爱人 我尝试把事情说清楚…
of how I was,and how I am now.
我过去如何,现在如何
I have always believed our first duty is to ourselves...
我始终相信我们的第一使命
to live life to the full.
就是让我们的生命有意义
But I have also been haunted by another conviction...
但我却被另一种观念折磨…
that everything is preordained, lying in wait...
相信一切都是注定的 等待着我们…
and time is running out.
而且时间不断流逝
I seem to have charged through my life in a kind of panic.
我的一生都似乎充满恐慌
And looking back...
回顾过去…
I feel I have achieved little of worth beyond our friendship:
我感觉在我们的 友谊中获得生命的价值:
yours and mine,and Mia's.
你的,我的,还有米娅的
Then one day I woke...
有一天我醒来…
and found I had lost the two people I cared for most.
发现我失去了最关爱的两个人
Only then did I begin to realize that we cannot live alone,aloof from the world...
那时我才意识到我们 不能单独生活,与世界脱离…
and that to believe we cannot fight against fate is an act of surrender.
相信我们不能与命运对抗 是一种投降
You were right when you said that once I cared for your opinion of me...
你说的没错 我曾经在乎你对我的看法
but wrong in thinking I ever stopped caring.
但你错了 我从未停止这种在乎
I love you.
我爱你