There she is.
她在那里
Bonjour,madame. How much for a reading?
你好,夫人 看手相要多少钱?
Three francs,dear, and it's written on the door.
三法郎,亲爱的,门上写着
I'm sorry.
对不起
I cannot see.
我看不到
We've got to go. We're late. We'll miss the bus.
我们要走了,就要迟到 车就到了
Thank you,madame.
谢谢你,夫人
What do you see?
你看到什么?
I see your 34th year.
我看到你34岁那年
Shut up.
别作声
That's the porter.
门卫在那里
He spotted me as I was making my getaway.
他发现了我,以为我在逃跑
These are first-year rooms,aren't they?
这里是新生宿舍,是吗?
They're very luxurious.
真奢侈啊
The ones at Yale are like monk's cells.
耶鲁大学那些 就像修道士的房♥间
"Aristotle and Virtue." Oh,God,I'm sorry.
“亚里士多德与道德” 天啊,对不起
It doesn't matter. Of course it does. I ruined them.
没关系 当然有关系了 我毁了它们
Wait.
等一等
It's getting heavier out there,huh?
雨越来越大了
Do you mind if I stay here till it eases off? No. Of course you can.
我能留在这里等雨停吗? 当然可以
I go out with one of the dons. I know. Julian Ellsworth.
我跟一个导师出去外面 我知道,吉利安.埃斯沃夫
We just had an awful row. I can't go back to his rooms.
我们吵了一顿 现在我不能回去他那里
I have to get out of these togs.
我必须脱掉这衣服
Excuse me.
不好意思
Help.
帮我
It's completely stuck to me.
卡住了
I don't mind if it tears.
撕破了也不要紧
Thanks.
谢谢
Bless you.
小心
I can't let you go out in this. You can sleep in my bed.
我不能让你这样出去 你可以睡我床上
But we haven't been introduced.
但我们还没认识对方
I'll sleep on the chair and keep watch.
我可以睡沙发,并负责看风
That's very noble,but I wouldn't dream of kidnapping your bed.
那样很高尚 但我无意绑♥架♥你的床
You're taking a terrible risk having me here at all.
如果留我在这里 你要冒很大的险
Sorry. No. Don't apologize.
对不起 不,不必道歉
I'm flattered. It doesn't normally...
我受宠若惊了 它通常不会…
I should hope it does.
我希望它会
I'm Gilda Besse. I know who you are.
我是姬达.巴赛 我知道你是谁
That sounds ominous. You're famous around here.
听起来有点不吉利 你在这里很出名
Where are you from? Dublin originally.
你来自何处? 都柏林
We moved up north after the Treaty. Why was that?
条约签订之后我们搬到北部 为什么?
My father was a policeman.
我父亲是个警♥察♥
And he was killed during the Troubles.
他在暴♥动♥中被杀
So are you British or Irish?
那么 你是英国人还是爱尔兰人?
On paper,I'm British. But I don't believe in countries much.
在文件上我是英国人 但我不太在乎国家的事情
Nor do I.
我也不在乎
How did you end up here? I got a scholarship.
你怎样来到这里? 我得到奖学金
Beauty,bravery,and brains.
美丽,勇敢与智慧
What a catch.
真是相配
You also have a nice willy, and I hope to dream about it.
你的阳物也很好 希望我会梦到它
Good night,Guy. Good night.
晚安,盖伊 晚安
We made it. I owe you my life.
我们成功了,我欠你一个
You don't owe me anything. It was fun.
你不欠我什么,这很好玩
Everyone knew Gilda Besse.
所有人都知道姬达.巴赛
Her father owned one of the big French champagne houses.
她父亲在法国 拥有一个大香槟酿酒场
Her mother was a rich American socialite.
母亲是一个富有的美国名流
The marriage hadn't lasted...
他们的婚姻并不长久
and Gilda had lived most of her life in the United States.
姬达大部分生活在美国度过
She was quite notorious at Cambridge...
她在剑桥众所周知
and last night, she had actually slept in my bed.
而昨晚她就在我床上睡觉
If anyone knew,I'd be a celebrity overnight.
如果有人知道了 我肯定会一夜成名
Are you Guy Malyon?
你是盖伊.梅容?
Yeah. Julian Ellsworth.
是的 我是吉利安.埃斯沃夫
I'm incredibly grateful about the other night. Gilda said you were a brick.
很感激那天晚上你的所为 姬达说你是个好人
I really can't thank you enough. You saved my bacon.
我不知如何谢你 你让我幸免于难
I'd have been dismissed and most likely disinherited if they'd found her here.
如果被人发现她在这里 我一定会被踢走
Glad to have been of help.
我很高兴可以帮你们
Listen,we're having a bit of a beano at the weekend.
周末我们有一次宴会
Gilda wanted me to invite you.
姬达要我邀请你
Don't know if you're much of a jitterbugger...
不知道你是否喜欢舞会
but the old man's away, I'll have the run of the place.
但家父不在,我掌管那地方
You need a girl,of course.
当然,你需要一位女伴
I can line one up.
我可以为你安排
When I was a freshman, I didn't know what girls were.
我是新生的时候 不知女孩为何物
I'm afraid Mr. Ellsworth won't allow you in unless you first drink one of these.
埃斯沃夫先生 恐怕不会让你们通过 除非你们先喝一杯
The password is "martini."
密♥码♥就是“马丁尼”
God,it tastes like paraffin!
天啊,味道就像石蜡!
One doesn't taste it,darling, one simply swallows.
不必品尝,就吞下吧
New blood. Hello,old boy.
新血液 老男孩
You girls should want to dance with me this evening...
女孩们今晚应该找我跳舞
because Gilda has got herself stranded in Calais.
因为姬达被困在法国加来
Poor Gilda. Do come through.
可怜的姬达 来吧
Calais is such a dreadful place.
加来是个可怕的地方
Hello,Guy. Hi.
你好,盖伊 你好
Glad you could make it.
你来了真好
You're the troubled boy...
你有麻烦了
whose girlfriend Julian is planning to monster.
吉利安在打你女友主意
Are you sad? I'm thrilled for her.
你难过吗? 我为她兴奋
You don't mind if she gets debauched?
如果她变得放荡 你不介意吗?
So long as the debaucher's from a fucking good family,I couldn't care less.
只要她来自一个他妈的 好家庭,我才不在乎
Do you imagine you're being incredibly daring using words like that?
你真大胆,竟然用那些词语
You should try them sometime. It's good for constipation.
你有时候也该试试 对便秘有帮助
I'm going to feel so wicked in the morning.
明天早上 我一定会觉得邪恶
What are you writing?
你在写什么?
An ode to your tummy button.
你肚脐的颂诗
Gilda. Sir Knight.
姬达 骑士先生
Don't go up there. Why shouldn't I go upstairs?
别上去 为什么?
There's an orgy going on. Sounds promising.
上面有人在放荡 听起来很不错
My partner for the evening's the main course.
我今晚的舞伴是主角
Your partner isn't Molly Twelvetrees, by any chance,is she?
你舞伴不是莫莉吗?
Yeah. She's in danger of catching a cold.
正是 她现在有着凉的危险
Julian's writing a poem on her stomach. What a cad.
吉利安在她肚子上写诗 真下流
Don't you mind?
你不介意吗?
I feel sorry for Molly. He's a terrible poet.
我为莫莉难过 他是个蹩脚诗人
You're very modern,aren't you?
你的思想真前卫
I don't feel very comfortable here.
我来到这里很不自在
I feel guilty being around all this wealth.
在这些有钱人之中 我感到很罪恶
It's just a game. Don't take it seriously.
这只是一场游戏 别那么认真
It's not much of a game if you're out of work and trying to feed a family.
如果你失业了 还要养家,那就不是游戏
Fortunately,I'm not.
真幸运,我不是
And neither are you.
你也不是
I only came here tonight to see you.
我今晚来这里只为见你
There,I've said it. Good.
我已经说了 好
You look lovely.
你很可爱
You don't.
你不可爱
Your eyes are all red. You look like a bloodhound.
你眼睛都是红色的 就像侦探犬
You have excellent recuperative powers.
你的恢复能力很强
What if someone comes? We were here first.
有人进来怎么办? 我们先来这里的
Oh,God! Think Sunday School.
天啊! 想想主日学校
What? Think Sunday School.
什么? 想想主日学校
Why? Because this is a team sport.
为什么? 因为这是一种团体运动
Thank you,Unwin.
谢谢,恩文
I thought it might be prudent to Good idea.
我以为你会谨慎地… 好主意
Good morning,Unwin.
早上好,恩文
I thought we might have breakfast on the terrace this morning.
我们今天可以在露台吃早餐
Gilda! What on earth are you doing down here?
姬达!你们在这里干什么?
Happy birthday,darling.
生日快乐,亲爱的
Who's that? My friend,Guy.
那是谁? 我朋友盖伊
You really had your hands full when I got in.
我来的时候 你忙得不可开交
Gilda,he's a virtual primitive.
姬达,他是个处子