And when the snow melts,spring has come.
冰雪融化时,春天就来临
There is an end to war.
战争会有尽头
One small flower...
一朵小花…
blessed,unique...
神圣的,特别的…
will flower no more.
这不再是花
Gilda...
姬达…
I have to tell you that our dear friend is dead.
我必须告诉你 我们亲爱的朋友死了
I saw her just before it happened.
出事之前我见了她
She was so beautiful...
她是那么美丽…
and had become so wise.
那么聪明
Far stronger than me.
比我更加坚强
A few months later,as the forces of the Republic began to disintegrate...
几个月后 当共和国♥军♥队开始分解…
I crossed back into France with the remnants of my unit.
我和残余的部队打回法国
All our efforts had come to nothing.
我们所有的努力都白费了
The war in Spain was lost.
在西班牙的战斗失败了
I am speaking to you from the Cabinet Room...
我在唐宁街10号♥的内阁…
at 10 Downing Street.
跟你们讲话
This morning, the British Ambassador in Berlin...
今天早上 英国驻柏林大使…
handed the German government a final note...
给德国政♥府♥呈上照会一封
stating that unless we heard from them by 11:00...
声明除非我们在11:00之前
that they were prepared at once to withdraw their troops from Poland...
听到他们准备 从波兰撤军的消息…
a state of war would exist between us.
不然我们就会向他们宣战
I have to tell you now...
我现在必须告诉你们…
that no such undertaking has been received...
我们没有得到这种承诺…
and that consequently...
所以…
this country is at war with Germany.
我们正式与德国交战
The war against the Fascists in Spain was only a rehearsal.
西班牙的反法♥西♥斯♥主义 战争只是一个演习
The greater struggie was about to begin.
更大的斗争正要开始
Less than a year later...
不到一年后…
Poland,Norway,Holland,Belgium, and France were overrun...
波兰,挪威,荷兰 比利时和法国都遭蹂躏…
and the Germans entered Paris.
德军进入了巴黎
I doubted I would ever see her again.
我怀疑还能否见到她
My war was in the field of intelligence.
我的战争是在情报领域
And early in 1944...
1944年初期…
I was sent to establish links with Resistance fighters...
我被派去和“抵抗者” 战士建立联♥系♥
based in the countryside near La Manche.
他们聚集在接近芒什的乡下
In the late spring,I was transferred to Paris.
春末,我被转到巴黎
Six long years had passed since I was last there.
我上一次去巴黎 已经整整六年了
My cover was as an official working for a firm manufacturing rolling stock...
我的掩护身份是一个 生产车辆的公♥司♥的主管
for the hard-pressed French railways.
为处境困难的 法国铁路生产车辆
And some time after I arrived, I was waiting for a rendezvous.
我到达后一些日子 我在等待接头
Did she see me? I wasn't sure.
她看见我了吗?我不确定
But after the initial shock, how could I be surprised?
但是震惊之后 我还能如何惊讶?
Gilda didn't see the world as others did.
姬达没有像 其他人一样看到世界
She was looking after herself...
她在照顾自己…
making sure she could live in the style she was accustomed to.
保证她能以她熟悉的 方式生活下去
Bravo.
干杯
Stop!
住手!
Three mornings I sat across the road waiting for you.
今天早上我在路对面等你
You mustn't come again.
你不能再来了
He could come here at any time, and everyone watches.
他随时会来 每个人都会看见
They'll have seen you come into the building...
他们会看见你进了这座楼
the patron and his wife from the cafe.
咖啡店的老板和他妻子
Yeah,well,they don't think much of you there.
是的,他们对你评价不好
Of course not. And you don't care?
当然不好 你不介意吗?
Did I ever care what people thought of me?
我介意过别人对我的看法吗?
I'd like to believe that once you cared what I thought.
我宁愿相信你 曾经介意我的看法
Why,Gilda? Why this?
姬达,为什么要这样?
I never much liked my own company, you know that.
我从来不大喜欢自己的公♥司♥ 你知道的
Yeah,but with one of them?
对,但为何要和他们一起?
It's just a game.
这是一个游戏
Not now.
现在不是
I'm giad you're alive.
我高兴你还活着
You know about Mia?
你知道
She loved you,you know?
她爱你,知道吗?
As much as I did.
和我一样爱你
You should go.
你该走了
We could leave Paris.
我们可以离开巴黎
Make our way to the coast. I have the papers.
我们到海岸那边,我有证件
Don't be absurd.
不要胡闹了
Are you in love with him? This German?
你爱上他了吗?那个德国人?
Or is it just a convenience?
还是对你有好处?
A business arrangement,like with Max?
生意的便利 就像和麦克斯一样?
For the duration of the exhibition? The duration of the war?
为了延续展览时间? 延续战争的时间?
Go out the back way.
从后门出去
When we were making love just then, you felt it as strongiy as I did.
我们那时做♥爱♥ 你和我一样感觉强烈
Yes.
是的
Our bodies were always good together.
我们的身体在一起 感觉很棒
Forget about me,Guy...
忘了我,盖伊…
as I have you.
就像我对你
You're out of my life now.
我已经把你忘掉了
Hello,sir.
你好,长官
When they told me you'd been sitting at a cafe three mornings in a row...
当他们告诉我 你在咖啡店坐了三天…
I didn't believe them.
我不相信
Now I find it's because you were waiting to see an old girlfriend.
我现在才知道你 等着去见旧女友
A girlfriend who happens to be hobnobbing with a German officer.
一个碰巧和德国♥军♥官 来往的女朋友
Do you realize the risk you're taking? The risk you're taking with all of us here?
你意识到这样做的风险吗? 危及我们所有人的风险?
You're lucky you didn't wake up with your throat cut.
你很幸运,没有被割断喉咙
Did you know she was involved with a German?
你知道她和德国人 搅在一起吗?
Yes,sir.
是的,长官
And yet you still went to see her? I've known her a long time.
那么你还去见她? 我认识她很久了
I've a good mind to have London pull you out.
我好意把你从伦敦调出来
They won't have it,because there's no one with your credentials...
他们本来不会接受 因为像你这样有资格的人
can come in at this short notice.
短期内找不到
I won't be seeing her again. If you do,I'll kill you myself.
我不会再见她了 如果你去了我会亲手杀了你
You're so beautiful.
你多么美丽
It was the right size,yes?
尺寸刚好吧?
I feel very special.
我感觉很特别
One day,I will get you stockings.
有一天,我会给你买♥♥长袜
When the war is over. When the war is over.
战争结束的时候
I want to speak your language. You promised you'd teach me.
我要学你们的语♥音♥ 你答应教我的
But we have our own private language, you and I.
但我们已经有自己的语♥音♥了 你和我
And when the Allies win the war...
当协约国赢得战争…
we'll all be speaking Engiish in our sleep.
我们追梦中才能讲英语了
To think,if I had been at Cambridge one year later...
想想,如果我能晚一年 才去剑桥读书
we might have met then.
我们那时就可能相遇了
Here we go again.
又来了
You seem a little far away tonight.
你今晚看来有点疏远
I'm here.
我在这
I wonder who's getting it tonight.
我纳闷今晚又攻击哪里
You were good at the meeting.
你的会开的很好
You got it just right.
你说的很好
I'm sorry I followed you that day.
对不起,我那天跟踪你了
No,you had every reason.
不,你有理由那样做
I know what it's like to love someone.
我知道爱一个人的感觉
Thank you.
谢谢
Why do you let them insult you?
为什么让他们侮辱你?
If our roles were reversed and this was Berlin...
如果我们的角色调换 这里是柏林…
you'd find yourself doing the same.
你自己也会这么做的
And expect to be punished.
自讨苦吃
I'm angry because--
我生气,因为…
I don't want anything to spoil tonight of all nights.
我不想有任何事情破坏今晚
Why tonight? Because...
为什么是今晚? 因为…
Because it's your birthday.
因为今天是你的生日
You've always refused to tell me, my darling.
你总是不告诉我,宝贝
And I know it's a woman's prerogative...
我知道这是女人的特权…
but I wanted to know so we could celebrate.
但我想知道 这样我们才能庆祝
Forgive me,I checked your papers.
原谅我,我查了你的档案
My puppet,you're upset?
小宝贝,你生气了?
But why? Thirty-three.
为什么?34岁