真的很疯狂
That's insane.
他能永不犯错
He could do no wrong.
这种转变的感觉 就 就
That's a transformative feeling, like, like,
就像一个信任练习
it's like a trust exercise,
就像人群他妈的把你举起来
it's like it was fucking people holding you up,
他们还全是呆子
and they're all nerds, you know,
他们还都挂过体育课
they all failed gym.
操
Holy shit.
不可思议
Amazing.
Dan一直处在一种
Dan has been on such a...
一种高度亢奋中
such an immense high.
有这么多人出来
There's so many people who came out,
他们这么善良 这么有共鸣 这么可爱
who were so kind and so responsive and so loving, and...
我爱你 而且特别感谢你 因为
And, I love you, and thank you so much, 'cause...
他给了我们希望
He has given hope to all of us
给那些自我毁灭的人 沮丧的人
who are self-destructive and who are depressed,
焦虑的人
and who are anxious,
以及不能融入正常社会的人
and who don't fit in to normal society,
让我们感觉不孤单
and makes us not feel alone.
酒吧见
See you at the bar.
我真的很想感谢你 特别是我卧病在床的时候
I just really want to thank you for, especially, Abed,
我被诊断患了阿斯伯格综合征
I... I was diagnosed with Asperger's
在大约巡演开始的一年前
like, about a year before the show came out.
我太嫉妒了
Oh, I'm so jealous,
我想为此抱抱你
I just need to hug you for that.
这诊断可不是随便能得到的
It's not... it's not an easy diagnosis to score.
你帮助我去坚持自我
You helped me stand up for myself,
但我从不想直接告诉你这些
and I never wanted to say that to you directly,
因为我是个胆小鬼
because I'm a chickenshit.
每个英雄都能得到他们想要的
Every hero gets what they want,
但问题是 你用它来干什么
but the big question is, what do you do with it?
你到了你以为想要到达的地方
You got where you thought you've wanted to go,
但 那又怎么样呢
but, so what?
妈的 梦想实现了
Holy shit. Dreams come true.
梦想在布鲁克林实现了
Dreams come true in Brooklyn.
<废柴联盟>是一部非常棒的剧 他是一个
Community's a wonderful show, he's a
饱受折磨的天才
tortured genius,
他有发现天才的绝佳慧眼 发现地下城主
and a wonderful eye for talent, for DMs, like...
保重
Take care.
Spencer签了我的20面骰子
Spencer signed my D20.
你能帮我们和Spencer拍张照吗
Can you take a picture of us and Spencer?
好啊
Yeah.
非常好
Radical.
你想我站中间还是
You want me in the middle, or...
站中间 Spencer 爱你哟
In the middle, Spencer, I love you,
你是最棒的
you're the greatest.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
All right.
你叫什么 - Chris
What's your name? - Chris.
Chris 很高兴见到你
Chris, nice to meet you.
我喜欢你的地下城主风格 超级棒 - 我们就是很爱你
I love your DM style, it's fantastic. - We just love you.
你几天前在Tumblr上写过一篇帖子
You wrote a Tumblr post a few days ago
引起了很多关注
that got a lot of attention.
是的
Oh, yeah.
在里面 你把自己定义为内向的人
And in it you kind of identified yourself as an introvert.
你觉得这次旅行在社交方面帮助了你吗
Do you think that this tour has helped you socially
或者阻碍了你 有伤害你吗
or has it hindered you, has it hurt you?
我觉得根本原因是
I think most of the essence of it
我不太擅长闲聊
is that I don't make small talk very well,
但我又不得不这样
but I've kind of had to
因为人们就在你身边
because people just stand near you.
这儿有张你画的图片
There's a picture that you painted
在那篇散场后情况的推文里
in that post of what it's like after the shows.
我不是那种
It's not something that I was like,
"给我签 我喜欢那样" 你知道吧
"Oh, sign me up, I'd love to do that," You know?
我不是个经常笑的人
I'm not someone who smiles very often,
甚至不怎么笑
like, at all.
但并不意味着我不开心
It doesn't mean I'm not happy.
我只是不笑
I just don't smile.
最初 每次人们找我
Initially, every time people would ask me
要签名什么的 要照片
for signatures and stuff, and for pictures,
都会让我很高兴 所以会很真诚
it would make me really happy, and so it would be genuine.
但是在某一时刻 我注意到
But at some point, I noticed that
人们会接近我 跟我打招呼
when people would approach me and say hi to me,
我就装出一个微笑
I'd just, like, put on a smile.
我并没有被强迫笑 但我还是这么做了
I wasn't compelled to smile, but did it anyway
因为感觉那个时候这么做是正确的
because it seemed like the right thing to do in the context.
而且 这整个旅途
And, um, this whole trip
在一定程度上是所有人的试练
is trying for everyone on some level,
它也是个公共场合
and it's also a very public situation.
所以它只是放大了所有的能量
So it just kinda amplifies all of that energy.
嗨
Hello.
嘿 丹 为这次交流笔记通话 我已经把录音室和网络准备好了
Hey, Dan, I have the studio and network ready for the Notes call
如果你准备好了的话
if you're ready.
我准备好了 谢谢
I'm all set, thanks.
你好
Hello?
你好 大家好
Hello, hey guys.
你怎么样
How are ya?
我挺好的 谢谢
I'm good, thank you.
很好
Good.
我们真的很喜欢那个剧本
Well, we really enjoyed the script.
噢 挺好 很开心听到这个
Oh great, it's great to hear.
但 当然了 也有意见
But, of course, we have comments.
所以来分享一下
So we'll share them.
第一个点很小 在第二页
The first thing is super small, on page 2.
我们想要些关于Tammy的简短描述
We just wanted some short description of Tammy.
当Spencer差不多 试图告诉他时
And when Spencer is, sort of, trying to tell him, you know,
"好吧 我和你妈做了"
"Oh, okay, I did it with your mom,"
看上去就像 我也不知道
it just seems like, I don't know.
就很奇怪 - 好
It seems just weird. - OK
在43页 我们不知道"城市活力"是什么
On 43, we didn't know what urban zing was;
是什么东西吗
Is that a thing?
Jack其实并不打算说关于她妈的什么
Jack wasn't actually trying to say anything about her mom
是类似于"你妈"那种的吗
Oh, it was sort of like a "Your mother" Kinda thing?
是啊
Yeah.
我们没看出来
We didn't get that.
在第45页 48页 第52页有些小建议 还有第54页
On 45... on 48... small thing on 52... 54.
这里要改动的挺少的
It's just the tiniest note ever.
明白 明白
Got it, got it.
最后一件事 最后他开始唱歌♥的时候
And the last thing, when he starts singing the song,
我们搞不懂为什么他的举动会改变她
we just didn't get why this act on his part would turn her.
比如 为什么这显示出了她留下的原因
Like, why would that show her why she should stay?
好的 记下了
Right, got it
我们要说的就这些
So that's all we got.
好的 好
Okay, great.
快点修改吧
Um, hurry up.
你们什么时候要啊 各位
When do you need this, guys?
你能现在改吗
Can you do it now?
有必要的话就熬通宵改吧 明天交给我们些东西
Stay up all night if you have to and get us something tomorrow.
好 我 我 我知道了 - 好
Yeah, I... I... I get the message. - Okay.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
再见
Bye bye.
谢谢啦 丹 再见
Thanks, Dan, bye!
没错 我会马上开始修改
Uh, yes I'll get started immediately.
我表演完以后就马上开始
Right after I go do a show.
你准备好了就随时开始 Hosni
Yeah, any time you're ready, Hosni.
好的 好的 好的
All right, all right, all right.
这集里Chevy的镜头很少
Chevy's barely in this one.
太棒了
Hurray!
我们根本不是那样的
We're not that at all.
电影精选列表