早上好啊 小毛球
Good morning, little fuzz ball.
我们呃 我们回到了洛杉矶
We're, uh, we're back in, in Los Angeles.
20天后 一切都结束了
Twenty days later, it's all over.
在2013年1月9号♥
On January 9, 2013,
我和我无畏的朋友们搭上一辆旅游巴士
I and my intrepid friends loaded into a tour bus
横跨了全国
and went across the country.
每到一个城市
In each city
我都喝得醉醺醺 然后对着话筒讲话
I got drunk and talked into a microphone
为了从50个到350个来自各地的人们
for anywhere from 50 to 350 people
那些因为喜欢我的播客"哈萌小镇"而到场的人们
who had all shown up because they liked my podcast Harmontown.
我被举过人潮
I crowd surfed,
我没穿裤子被举过人潮
I crowd surfed pants less,
在人们正穿着的衣服上签名
and signed peoples clothes while they were wearing them,
喝私酿酒喝到断片
drank moonshine, blacked out,
我只记得自己倒在了一桌辣鸡翅上
I just remember collapsing onto a table full of hot wings.
看到许多人们的画作
Seeing so much art drawn by people
很擅长画画的人 可我并不擅长
who are so good at things that I'm not good at,
他们赞美我做的事
celebrating the things that I do.
我把我女朋友弄哭了
I made my girlfriend cry,
语无伦次乱说一通
babbled incoherently,
裸着上身表演
performed topless,
我还拥抱别人
I've hugged people
他们的身体都有些颤抖
whose bodies were shaking
因为他们
because they were...
被拥抱的时候很激动 嗯
so excited to be hugged, um.
嗯
Um.
我学到了什么
What did I learn?
啊 你整晚都在这吗
Ah, were you here all night?
挺好的 因为你在拍关于我的纪录片
Er... er, that's great, 'cause you're making a documentary about me,
现在你有了一段我上车的录像
and now you have a shot of me getting into my car
就好像我不知道这里有相机一样
as if there's no camera in it.
这会作为影片的开头吗
Is this gonna be the beginning of the movie
还是说你会用
or are you gonna start it with,
我所有的朋友说我的坏话作为开头
um, all of my friends saying bad things about me?
告诉我 丹是一个怎样的人
Tell me, who Dan is?
谁
Who?
告诉我 丹是一个怎样的人
Tell me, who Dan is?
丹·哈萌是谁 呃
Who's Dan Harmon, uh...
丹·哈萌是一个 呃
Dan Harmon is, uh...
丹·哈萌是个非常复杂的人
Dan Harmon is a very complex individual, um...
我不 我也不知道 我
I don't, I don't know, I-I...
有其他人可以描述出来丹吗
have other people been able to describe Dan,
你有得到一个简洁 准确的描述吗
have you gotten a concise, accurate description?
我敢肯定你会得到很多不同的答案
I definitely think you're gonna get a lot of different answers
就"丹·哈萌是谁"这个问题
to "Who is Dan Harmon?"
这取决于你问谁
Depending on who you ask.
丹·哈萌是一个创作者
Dan Harmon is a, uh, creator.
一个喜剧演员
A comedian.
制片人
Producer.
可以算得上天才
Kind of a genius.
绝对的呆子
Straight up nerd.
一个爱社交 爱贫嘴 爱下厨的
A gregarious, garrulous, gastronomical...
丹会怎么形容他自己
How would Dan describe himself?
丹
Dan...
我不知道
I don't know,
过
pass.
我觉得丹·哈萌会用"不可描述"来描述自己
I think Dan Harmon would describe himself as indescribable.
他有点儿自恋 也有些自负
He's a little narcissistic, he got a bit of an ego.
他也许会说 "臭臭的"
He'd probably say, "Smelly."
绝对的大胖子
Definitely a fat ass.
一个捣蛋鬼
A troublemaker.
一个播客主持人
A podcaster.
一个酒鬼
An alcoholic.
他也许是第一个称自己是自我毁灭性的人
He's probably the first person to say he's self-destructive.
我觉得丹会把自己形容成一个人形手榴弹
I think Dan would describe himself as a human hand grenade
喜欢自己拉开保险销的那种
who has a predilection for pulling his own pin out.
我觉得他会说自己是个编剧
I think he'd say he's a writer,
我觉得他会这么说
I think he'd say that,
我觉得他会说的很简单
I think he'd be very simple about it.
写啊 写啊 Dave 让演员下来
Writing, writing, Dave, send the actors down
来做第一季的评估
for their season one evaluations.
嗨 我是丹·哈萌 我创作了NBC的<废柴联盟>
Hi, I'm Dan Harmon, I created NBC's Community.
<废柴联盟>是一部讲述那些社会边缘人群
Community is, uh, an exploration ofpeople who are sort of on the outskirts of society,
拥有第二次机会的故事
uh, who have been given a second chance.
所以你们忽然就想玩龙与地下城吗
So, you guys suddenly just wanted to play Dungeons and Dragons?
是啊 为什么不玩
Yeah, why wouldn't we?
他的作品中有一个主题
There's a running theme in his work
他提到了那些不曾被提及的人群
that he reaches out to people that aren't used to being reached out to.
如果你看<废柴联盟>的话 你会觉得自己在某个秘密组织
And you kinda feel like you're in a secret club if you watch Community
因为世上大部分人甚至都不知道这是个电视剧
because a lot of the world doesn't even know it's a TV show.
<废柴联盟>今年有起有落
Community's had its ups and downs this year.
收视率上升 当在我们紧接着<办公室>播出的晚上
It's ups were the nights we followed The Office
正好人们偶然没关电视
and people left their TVs on by accident.
其他季的收视率下降
Its downs were the rest of the season.
这部剧就是他的孩子 所以
The show's his baby, you know, so like,
他想让这部剧是完美无缺的
he wants the show to be perfect.
丹会直抒胸臆
Dan wears his heart on his chest,
他会直接说出自己的想法
and he speaks his mind,
这给他造成了一些麻烦
and it has gotten him into trouble.
他总是力求完美
He's always striving for perfection
而且我认为他要求自己比要求别人更严格
and I think he's harder on himself than anybody else.
你可以在第三季末看出
You could see that at the end of the third season,
他真的已经精疲力竭了
that he was really worn down.
我只想要你知道
So, I just wanted to let you know,
<废柴联盟>挪到八点了(美东时间)
uh, that Community is moving to eight.
挪到八点啥意思
What do you mean we're moving to eight.
就是中部时间七点 - 他妈的中部是什么
Seven central. - What the fuck is central?
就是国家中部的意思 你个傻♥逼♥
It's the center of the country, you fuckin' idiot!
哦 去你的
Oh, fuck you!
他不想去接受治疗
Didn't wanna go to therapy,
但他需要有发泄的途径
and he needed an avenue through which to vent,
所以他开始在熔毁漫画店做"哈萌小镇"播客节目
so he started doing Harmontown the podcast at Meltdown Comics.
女士们先生们 哈萌小镇又要开始了
Ladies and gentlemen, Harmontown is once again in session.
哈萌小镇是每周上演的一个播客节目
Well, Harmontown is a podcast that they do every week
丹和Jeff 他们会 就那么聊上一会儿
where Dan, Jeff, they kinda just... they'll talk for a while.
它是不同的 不是单纯的采访节目
It's different, it's not just an interview thing.
呃 就是这样
Uh, this is it.
我们不会 是的 我们不会做准备
We don't, yeah, we don't prepare.
丹过去三年都在写一部电视剧
Dan spent the last three years writing for a big network show.
这些就是他工作中需要的过滤器
There are all these filters that his work has to go through,
就像是他工作的完全对立面
like this is the polar opposite of that.
当你走进我家
When you walked into my apartment,
你会看到堆到膝盖高的披萨盒
you would be knee high in pizza boxes.
上面还有穿丝♥袜♥的模特假腿
There was mannequin legs with pantyhose on them,
而我在用T恤擦屁♥股♥
I wa... I was wiping my ass with tee-shirts
因为我不想去买♥♥厕纸
because I wouldn't go buy toilet paper
因为我不想让艾柏森超♥市♥的人知道
because I didn't want people at Albertsons to know
<热视觉和杰克>已经落下好几季了
that Heat Vision and Jack hadn't been picked up for series.
他脑子里有很多想法
He's got a lot on his mind.
当他聊到这些想法的时候
And when he talks about it, it's like...
你真的会很想坐在前排听他说
you do kinda want a front row seat for that.
不 我那么做其实只是想让自己想出来点别的词儿
Nah, I just do that to hope that I come up with something else to say.
这个节目的特别之处就在于互动性很强
This show is very unique in that it's very interactive.
观众就像是节目的一部分
The audience is very much a part of the show.
好了 让我们掌声欢迎
All right, well, I guess let's have a hand for the...
霍比特人期待团
for the Fellowship of Looking Forward to the Hobbit.
我们都不是那种高中时候的酷小孩
None of us were the cool kids in high school,
观众之中没有"舞会之王"那样的人物
nobody's like, the prom king in that audience,
除非他们去的是什么动漫学校之类的
unless they went to like, an anime school or somethin'.
让我们欢迎地下城主 Spencer 各位
Let's introduce our Dungeon Master, Spencer, everyone.
电影精选列表