Right in the head.
长官 我们抓住他了
"We got him, sir."
然后 你活下来了 你懂我的意思吗
And then, you live... you know what I'm saying?
你活着等待改日再战 伙计
You live to fight another day, man.
或者你活着等待改日逃跑
Or you live to run another day.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
只有他射中了你的心脏 你才会死
Only way you gonna die is if you get hit in the heart.
泡沫喷到脚上舒服点吗
Foam's a little more comfortable on your feet?
你知道 它在里面
You know, it's inside there,
泡沫不够了
I ain't just got enough foam.
拍啊
Shoot.
你打算半路再来找我吗
So, you gonna meet me halfway?
我一路都看着你 别偷懒了
I'll meet you all the way. Just don't go goofing off.
要是你不转过来 我在半路怎么看得到你
How can I meet you halfway if you done turned your back?
我快到了
I'm almost there.
那是什么 来吧
What's that? Come on.
你好吗
How are you doing?
-你们好吗 -你好吗
- How y'all doing? - Hey, how are y'all?
我的保镖在这儿呢
Got my bodyguard now.
我有保镖了
I got my bodyguard.
老兄 我可不是你的保镖
Man, I ain't your bodyguard.
我不是 我个子比你还小
I'm not. I'm smaller than you.
给你带了我的保镖 妈
Got my bodyguard for you, Ma.
做你的事去
Do your thing.
他到底要怎么当保镖 跑吗
How in the world is he going to be a bodyguard, running?
-你要跑吗 你敢跑 -我走路
- You're running? Don't you run. - I'll walk.
他说他走路
He says he'll walk.
他会走得很快的
Well, he's gonna be walking mighty fast.
他必须这么做
He's gonna have to.
你现在怕了吗
Are you scared now?
你要是害怕就说出来
If you're scared, say you're scared.
他说什么
What's that he said?
没什么
Nothing.
她从桌子那绕回来了 伙计
She's coming right back around the table, man.
她从桌子那绕回来了
Oh, she's right back around the table!
你说什么
What did you say?
你加薪了吗 笑着 我说 加什么薪
"You got your raise?" Smiling, like, what raise?
他们要把我们的提成提高五美分
"You know they're gonna take our rate up five cents."
我说 才五美分
I'm like, "Oh, a nickel."
我从地上都能捡到五美分
I can find five cents on the floor.
这才不是涨工资
It ain't no increase.
五美分也不能让你开心
It ain't nothing to make you be happy about five cents.
你懂吗
You know?
如果是五美元 那就很开心了
If it goes up five dollars, it'll be pleasant.
因为这我才不想去那里
That's why I feel like I don't want to go there,
因为我觉得他们让我们做的工作
'cause I feel like the work they have us do...
让我觉得我工作
I feel like I'm working,
我赚这些钱
I'm making enough money,
只是为了再回去工作
just to go back to work.
几乎所有人都在鲶鱼厂工作N昆西在那里 丹尼尔害怕那里
20年之后 玛丽闻到鲶鱼的味道都会咳嗽
伙计 我的脚冻僵了 我的手
Man, my foots be froze and hands...
下班之后,我很高兴能钻进车里暖和一阵
When I get off work, I be glad to get in the car and unthaw.
或者他会去休息室
Or he'd go in the break room,
那里有暖气
'cause they had the heat on in there.
或者我们会出去晒晒太阳
Or either get in the sun, like when we get out,
我们休息时间一般是6点
we used to take a break at 6:00.
大家都会出去坐在太阳底下暖和一下
Everybody used to go outside and sit in the sun and unthaw.
我们有15到30分钟的休息时间
We had like a 15 or 30-minute break,
然后再回去工作 接下来是午休
then go back in, then have another lunch break,
再出去晒太阳 再回去工作
then unthaw again, go back in,
再下一次 就是下班回家了
then next time, you're coming home.
她喜欢这个 看她 抬着头看那个东西
She likes that, look at her, looking up in that thing.
看她
Look at her.
告诉他你的名字
Tell him your name.
你叫什么名字
What your name is?
怎么回事
Wait a minute here,
你都三岁了 你叫什么名字
you fit to be three, what's your name?
你不知道你的名字吗 你叫什么名字
You don't know your name? What's your name?
-两岁 -不是 你的名字呢
- Two. - Uh-uh, what's your name?
德莱莎
D'Laysia.
你不知道你的名字吗
You don't know your name?
她就说 啊啊
She said, "Uh-uh."
你多大了
How old you is?
你马上要参加启智计划了
You planning to go to Head Start
启智计划 美国针对贫困幼儿实施的学前教育项目
你还什么都不知道
and you don't know none of that?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你家住哪里
What's your address?
你的电♥话♥号♥码是多少
What's your phone number?
你妈妈是谁
Who your mommy is?
你妈妈叫什么名字
What's your momma's name?
她上不了学了 不是吗
Uh-oh, she ain't gonna make it, huh?
他们会把你送去读特殊教育
They'll have to put you in Special Ed.
你参加不了启智计划了
You ain't gonna make it in Head Start.
我们知道 在美国的城市中
Of course, we know that there are impoverished areas
当然也存在贫困的区域
in the city and in urban communities, of course,
但是大量的贫困地区
but there are a lot of impoverished areas
还是分布在农村
in rural communities across America.
但是 我的问题是
But see, my problem is...
关于这种偏见 我要告诉你为什么
with the stereotype, and I'm gonna tell you why,
作为一名城市儿童
because, as a city kid,
我每年都来到这里
every year I came down here,
我很开心 可以脱掉鞋子
it was a joy to take my shoes off,
在红土地上奔跑
and run on the red clay.
我很开心可以去打猎
It was a joy to go hunting.
我很开心 有人教我
It was a joy when I was taught
怎么拧断鸡的脖子
how to wring a chicken's neck,
或者我的喉咙感染了链球菌之后
or how to do, when I got sick with strep throat,
我的奶奶去剥树皮
how my grandma took the bark of a tree,
把它切开 用柏油煮沸 敷在我身上
and split it and boiled it with tar and put it on me,
第二天 我又能像疯子一样
and then the next day, I was running around
到处活蹦乱跳了
like I was crazy.
你知道吗 捡核桃也我很开心
You know, it was a joy to pick pecans.
这是一种乐趣 对我来说 这是一种强调
It was a joy. You know, to me, it's the emphasis,
你懂我的意思吗 就像是说
you know what I mean? Like... Yes.
什么是真正的贫穷
Like, what is really poor and impoverished?
这是个男孩
There's the boy.
情况很好 他不知道自己在哪里呢
That's very good. He's like, where he's at.
我需要一条湿毛巾
I'll need a moist towel.
对 干得好
Right. Here you go.
那是我儿子
That's my booboo.
我想我应该像你一样
I guess I should have waited
手术后等一会儿再吃东西
to eat after surgery like you.
那是我的儿子
That's my booboo.
我看到她了
I see her.
天呐 我能看到她了
Oh, god, I can see her.
给 你的宝贝女孩
Here. And there's your baby girl.
看
Look.
我会马上带她回来 好吗
I'll bring her back in just a minute, okay?
我们到那边去待一会儿 好吗 宝贝
Let's just walk over there in just a minute, okay, baby?
天呐
Oh, my god.
我好想去抱抱他们
I'm ready to hold them.
他们的名字是什么
What are their names?
-科尔宾和卡尔蜜 -好的
- Korbyn and Karmyn. - Okay.
他们一直等到凌晨两三点
They waited until like two or three in the morning.
我们做到了
We did it.
卡尔蜜
科尔宾
幸运之轮
Wheel of Fortune!
科尔宾在午后下葬了
婴儿猝死综合症
你在阴影下面
You're under that shade.
是的 女士 谢谢
Yes, ma'am, thank you.
电影精选列表