来抓他 伙计
Hey. Come and get him, man! Hey!
瞧这个
Watch this.
我的错
My bad.
要让他们今晚值回票价
Gotta show them tickets for the bill tonight.
你今晚棒极了
You're awesome tonight.
所以 我需要你今晚看上去很棒
So, like, I need you to look awesome tonight.
6-4-9-7-2-8.
塞尔玛大学
拜托 约翰逊
Come on, Johnson...
伙计 你
Man, what you...
伙计 我太糟了 伙计
Man, I'm terrible, man.
我可以装进壁橱里 伙计
I can fit in the closet, man.
我装进壁橱正合适
I fit in the closet.
天哪
Man.
你要努力多少次才能开始
How many times you gotta push it for it to come on?
我有电视
I got Tv.
我要组建这个队伍 兄弟
I gotta make this team, bro.
我知道 我知道我会成功的
I know, I know I'm gonna make it.
我必须成功
I have to.
一个
One.
稍稍 稍准了一点
Barely. Barely got it up.
刚刚稍准了一点
Barely got it up that time.
很好
That's good.
很好
That's good.
向前 好的
Straight ahead. Oh, yeah.
四个
Four.
别往下看
Don't look down.
保持抬头
Keep your head up.
-投得劲大点 -好吧
- Shoot harder. - All right.
劲太大了
Too hard.
可以
Okay.
高点
Elevate.
好的
Oh, yeah.
可以
Okay.
一个
One.
二个
Two.
三个
Uh-huh. Three.
正中篮框
Straight in.
好的 凯蒂 我是你的堂兄 昆西
Okay, Katie. I'm your big cousin. I'm Quincy.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
放开它
Let it go off.
♪ 来吧 ♪
♪ Come on ♪
你们都做过这个吗
Y'all did this yet?
你们在科学课都做过这个了吗
Y'all did this in science yet?
你成功了吗
You made it?
你们都要做 这个 还有
Y'all gonna do, um, this, and...
你们都要
Y'all gonna...
你们会把那个烧了
Y'all gonna burn that.
你知道灯在哪里吗 就在这儿
You see where the light is, right here?
你知道的
You know.
我一度很害怕和我爸在一起
One time, I used to be so scared with my daddy.
我爸说 除非我让你动 否则不许动
My daddy said, "Don't move unless I tell you."
就因为我说 我想要一个玩具
'Cause I was saying, "I want a toy."
他就说 别动
He said, "Don't move."
我爸从商店里走掉了
Daddy left the store
而我还站在玩具面前
and I was still standing where the toy's at.
我太害怕不敢离开
I was so scared to leave.
他说 我知道我忘了什么东西
He said, "Oh, I know I forgot somethin'."
白人对我爸说 别打他
White man told my daddy, "Don't whup him."
他说 我爱打谁打谁
He said, "I'll whup who the hell I want.
我打你
I'll whup you."
别指挥我管教自己的孩子
Don't tell me not to whup my kid.
好了 过来
All right, come here.
好了 完成了
All right. It's done.
多酷啊 新的迪让诺披萨制♥作♥工具
How cool is it that the new DiGiorno designer pizza kit
让我们制♥作♥自己的披萨
lets us create our own pizza?
用美味的迪让诺比萨配料
And use delicious DiGiorno pizza toppings
像意大利辣香肠 香肠和辣椒那样
like pepperoni, sausage, and peppers?
我们让它看起来就像 比利
And we made it look just like... Billy?
我看不出来
I don't see it.
新的迪让诺披萨制♥作♥工具
New DiGiorno's designer pizza kit
让你做你想要的披萨
lets you create the pizza you want.
谢天谢地 不是外卖♥♥ 而是迪让诺
Thankfully, it's not delivery, it's DiGiorno.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby, yeah!
布鲁斯兄弟
The Blues Brothers.
我只是想尽力而为
I just try to do my best,
循序渐进 一步一个脚印
and just take it one day at a time.
没心思关心当下时事
Can't be worrying about what's going on.
昨天发生了什么 明天会发生什么
What happened yesterday, what's gonna happen tomorrow.
因为我今天已经有够烦的了
'Cause I already have my troubles for today,
所以我不能为明天而忧心忡忡
so I can't worry about tomorrow, so...
我只能立足当下并尽我所能
I can only take it one day at a time and just try.
我想走到桥上去参加马丁路德金纪念日
I wanted to walk to the bridge for Martin Luther King Day.
但是我们还要训练了
But we had practice,
我太累了 我只是
I was too tired, and I just...
他们举♥行♥了一个盛大的仪式 巨大
They had a big ceremony, like, gigantic.
我觉得奥普拉也在那里
Like, I think Oprah was out here.
-奥普拉 -是啊
- Oprah. - Yeah.
奥普拉·温弗瑞 脱口秀主持人 当今世界上最具影响力的女性之一
普通人
Common.
本名小朗尼·拉希德·林恩 著名歌♥手 演员
还有更多的人在桥边欢呼
Like, some more people were at that bridge, the wing.
我没有去 我只是
I didn't go. I just...
我只是想集中精力
I'm just trying to focus on...
思考我该如何在这小学校出人头地
how can I make it from this small school.
我知道这是可能的
Like, I know it's possible.
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
我或许可以从这所学校进入♥联♥盟
I probably can get to the league from this school.
你永远不知道未来会发生什么
You never know what might happen.
我只是得
I just gotta...
我只是得保持信念
I just gotta believe and just keep faith.
更接近上帝
And get closer to God.
当我 当丹尼尔还小时
When I was, um... When Daniel was little...
玛丽
(丹尼尔的母亲)
我以前有工作 把他照顾得很好
I had a job, I was taking care of him pretty good.
当我开始在鱼厂工作时
So then I started working at the fish plant.
我遇到了这个男人
I met this guy.
所以我想带着他一起私奔
And so I wanted to bring him with us,
但我奶奶不让我带着他
but my grandma wouldn't let me bring him with us,
因为她觉得不安全
'cause she says she ain't feel it was safe,
说这个男人有情绪问题
that he got an attitude problem who may
可能会有打架什么的
wanna fight and stuff.
她说 我告诉你
So she said, "I'll tell you what,
当你有了自己的住处
when you get your own place,
并且你和他分手或怎么样之后
and you and him break up or whatever,
你才可以把孩子带走
you can get your child back."
所以丹尼尔和我奶奶大概一起住了
So Daniel stayed down there with my grandma for about..
直到他十一二岁 我才把他带回来
till he was about 11 or 12 and I got him back.
他至今仍对我有意见
And he's still holding that against me to this day.
你不想要我 你从来都不爱我
"You didn't want me, you ain't never loved me."
但我一直都想夺回他
But I tried to get him all the time,
只是她一直阻挠
she wouldn't let me get him.
有一次她甚至报了警
She even had to call the police on me one time
就因为我尝试夺回他
'cause I tried to get him.
她说 她找的那个男人会家暴他
Said, "That man she got gonna beat him up,"
这一类的话
and all this...
所以我说
So, I said,
好的 奶奶 我就让你留下他
"Okay, Momma. I'll just let you keep him."
他们太大声了
They're being too loud.
你们都进来吧
Y'all come in,
我们有邻居 他们还想睡觉呢
'cause we got neighbors, and they're tryin' to sleep.
如果你想听的话 我有这首说唱
Hey, I got this rap if you want to hear it.
电影精选列表