不 快来
Oh, no. Lead on.
好的 冷静点 兄弟
Al right, chill, bro.
-你们都知道那个吧 -是啊
- Hey, y'all know that, mm? - Yeah.
对 我要说唱几句
Yeah. I'm gonna say my shit.
来
Go.
你在做什么
What you doin'?
我走了
I go.
-晚安 -晚什么安
- Goodnight. - Goodnight what?
你准备要睡觉了吗 宝贝
You ready to go to sleep, baby?
你需要
You need to.
我不想这么用力地爱你
I don't wanna love this hard.
伙计 你有口臭
Man, your breath stank.
什么
What?
怎么样 现在怎么样 你还能怎么样
What's up? What's up now? What's up now?
怎么样啊
What's going on?
怀着双胞胎的波茜对拍摄不在意了
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Daddy.
你好吗
How you doing?
我长得像我爸爸
I look like my Daddy.
别搞我
Stop fucking with me.
别打我
Don't fight me!
怎么了
What's going on?
怎么了 我的错
What up, cuz? My bad.
我不是想要咒骂你
I didn't mean to curse.
操
Fuck!
兄弟 你最近在录橄榄球比赛的影片吗
You've been filming the football games, brother?
半职业比赛吗
- Mm-hmm. - Semi-pro?
你怎么知道的 你在那儿看见我了吗
Mm-hmm, how you know? You see me out there?
我也想参赛 我平时玩麦登
I want to play, I play Madden.
麦登是橄榄球电子游戏
他们明天训练 你应该来看看
You should come out. They got practice tomorrow.
我想要当四分卫
I want to be quarterback.
没人开车送我去
Huh. I ain't got no ride.
我不想占别人的位置
I don't want to take nobody's position.
不错
That's nice.
我看难
Tough.
你要来吗
You gonna come?
我不知道
I don't know
-把那个给我 -好的
- Give me that one. - Chill.
把它放下
Oh, put that down.
把它放下
Put that down.
怎么 来把它拿过去
What? Come get him.
什么 那个椅子不放在这儿
What, that chair ain't going here.
我说了好的
I said chill.
她得坐在这儿
She needs to be sitting in here.
你有多想要它
How bad you want it?
把它侧过来拿 对
Turn it sideways. Yeah.
拿住
Hang on.
快点儿
Quickly.
我应该从店里拿了点那个什么
I think I got some of whatcha-call-it at the house.
干嘛
For what?
好把这些绑起来
To tighten these things up.
把那个放下
Put that down. Hey!
把我的鸭舌帽戴上了
Get my Polo hat now.
让我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
把那个火给拍下来 兄弟
Just recording that fire, man,
快看啊
look at that thing.
让房♥子看起来像着火了一样吗
Making it look like the house is onfire?
不 像是炊烟升起
Nah, but it's like when the smoke goes up
然后光线透过它照向大地
and the light comes through it. - Uh-huh.
你大概多久能够见到一次这样的景象
You see, like, how often do you see that,
就是太阳正好在烟雾后的情况
when the smoke gets the sun right behind it.
好吧 你看
Oh, okay. You see, like,
就像匕♥首♥一样穿刺而过
the daggers that are coming in. - Uh-huh.
我很疑惑 很想弄清楚
That's what I was wondering, trying to figure out
他到底在那里干什么
what the hell is he out there doing.
所以你只是拍照吗
So, you just take pictures?
是 我还录视频什么的
Yeah, I just... and I shoot video and stuff,
这个真的很美 你知道的
it's just really beautiful, you know,
好的 我确实好奇
Oh, okay, I did wonder.
我要告诉我妻子 因为我想起我的孙子
I gotta tell my wife, 'cause I think my grandson,
他刚拿到了摄影学的全额奖学金
he just got a full scholarship in photography.
- 真的吗 -没错
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
那真好 真不错
That's great. That's great.
他准备在哪里拍摄 他的据点是哪里
Where's he gonna shoot? Where's his spot?
其实我也还不知道
I really don't know yet.
他住在塔斯卡卢萨
- He lives in Tuscaloosa. - Yeah.
我猜他应该是最近才拿到的奖学金
I think he just got the scholarship lately.
你看 我们这儿需要更多黑人
See, we need more black folks making photos in the area
来拍照 摄影什么的
and taking pictures and stuff, you know?
好的 说好了 下次我就在
Okay, like I said, next time I might see you down
-这条路的尽头跟你见面 -好的
- through this way. - Yeah.
因为我很好奇 你到底在干什么
'Cause I was wondering what the hell you were doing.
我欢迎你的到来
You're welcome at my place.
放轻松 伙计 没事的
Take it easy, man. All right.
所有的棉花都摘完了会怎么样呢
开始 准备 开始
Go, set, go!
快 再去
Go again.
跑位 跑位
Move! Move!
兄弟 我们上
Let's go, boy.
接得好
Good catch.
来吧 这是一个高飞球
Come on, it's a fly ball.
动起来 真棒
Move it. That's nice. Whoo!
来吧 再来一次
There we go, one more over here.
再来一次 这儿再来一次
Let's do it again. One more over here.
开始
And, go!
这就对了
That's it!
表现一般啊 兄弟
Poor service, man.
好球
Good catch!
9 10 11 12
Nine, ten, eleven, twelve.
13 4 14
Thirteen. Four. Fourteen.
5 6 7
Five, six, seven.
试着停下
Try to stop.
好的
Yeah.
去把你的名字写进书里
Go put your name in the book.
行吧
All right.
怎么回事 伙计
What the hell, man?
我这样能成为你片子里的明星了吗
Am I gonna be your star for this?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许他们会让我去拍电影 然后表演这个
They might want me to get in a movie and do this shit, man.
黑人去到哪儿都做不了这个
Niggas can't do this everywhere you go.
好了
Whoa, now.
我以为这就可以把它们浸没了
I thought this was gonna drown them.
水还不够多
Water ain't deep enough.
-在理发师那儿 -随意吧
- By the barber. - Whatever.
如果拍的人够多 这会成为一部好电影的
This, this will be a good movie if we can get enough folk.
它叫做 没有枪♥支♥的世界
It's called "The World Without Guns."
这部电影会很糟糕 对吧
That'd be a bad movie, right?
没有什么的世界
The world without what?
没有枪♥支♥
Without guns.
听起来也像是一部搞笑的电影
It's gonna be like, a funny movie, too.
我让你看看
Let me show you something.
你是警♥察♥ 对吧
You're a police, right?
你肯定是警♥察♥
You're the police
你知道 我们没有枪
You know, we ain't got no guns.
这是一个没有枪♥支♥的世界
It's a world without guns.
我们回到了长矛时代
We're going back in the day with spears.
就像 把手放在车上 伙计
It's like, "Put your hands on the car, man!
把你的手
Put your..."
你懂我的意思吗 你有一支长矛枪
You know what I'm saying? You got a spear.
他说 他还想跑
He be like, "Oh, he wanna run."
正中头部
电影精选列表