Don't be stupid. Come on.
你比我爸还坏 他都上年纪了
You're worse than my dad, and he's old.
至少他特么还有个像样的借口
At least he's got an excuse for being a prick.
你的外套穿上
Put your coat on.
不会吧 拜托 格雷戈里
Oh, no. Look, come on, Gregory.
我只要你陪我去趟薯片店
All I'm asking for is a walk up to the chip shop.
我有约会了 我可以走了
I've got a date. I'm going away.
我有一种奇怪的感觉
I've just got a funny feeling...
可能会有好事发生 所以赶紧的吧
that something nice might happen up there, so come on
好吧 你先走
OK. Walk ahead.
听着 格雷戈里 快点 晚上快过去了
Look, Gregory, hurry up. We haven't got all night.
你真的喜欢多萝西吗?
Do you really fancy Dorothy?
你会开车吗?
Can you drive?
不会这是家族传统 怎么问这个?
Nah, but it runs in the family. Why?
只是瑞奇斯威夫特他有辆车
Well, it's just that Ricky Swift's got a car.
多萝西跟他认识了 他上体育学院
Dorothy knows him. He's off at the physical ed college.
他一定很大了吧?他快19岁了
Must be quite old then, eh? He's nearly nineteen.
19岁?他还没秃吗
Nineteen? Has he got any hair left?
瑞奇·斯威夫特 听起来像漫画里的人物
Ricky Swift. Sounds like something out of a comic.
他会像蝙蝠侠一样在空中飞翔吗?
Does he fly through the air like Batman?
快 多萝西 到车里去
"Quick, Dorothy, to the Rickmobile."
好的 别胡诌了 别把自己弄吓尿了
OK. Calm down. Don't wet yourself.
啊 亲爱的 我要走了
Well, loverboy, I'm off.
嘿 玛戈 这是格雷戈里
Hey, Margo, here's Gregory.
多萝西放他鸽子 他给大家买♥♥薯片
Dorothy stood him up, so he's buying everybody chips...
讲笑话
and telling jokes.
玩的开心哈 格雷戈里 你可以明天再给我讲
Have fun, Gregory. You can tell me all about it tomorrow.
顺便说一下
By the way...
腌洋葱和枣不能混在一起
pickled onions and dates don't mix.
免得你一会儿可能要接吻
You might have to do some kissing later on.
好吧 我自己买♥♥点薯片 你来继续讲故事
Well, I'll buy my own chips. You keep telling the jokes.
怎么了
What's going on?
不知道
Don't know.
我感觉玛戈对我有意思
I think Margo's after me.
我有这种感觉
I get that feeling.
今晚是绝佳机会呀
It's a good night for it.
你要带她去郊野公园?
Are you taking her to the country park?
不好说
Don't know.
你觉得我应该去? 对呀
Think I should? Right, hmm?
这真是良宵美景
It's a fine night for it, eh?
你知道的
You know...
今晚的空气里肯定有什么 查理
there's definitely something in the air tonight, Charlie.
这氛围中有什么东西
Something in the atmosphere.
放松
Relax.
我们要去哪呢?
Where are we going?
放松 享受一下
Relax. Enjoy it.
好呢
I am.
我会的
I will.
你在忙什么呢?
What are you up to?
什么啊 没有
Nothing. Nothing.
话说 一会儿要干什么?
Look, what's going on?
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
你和我要去哪里?
Where are you and I going?
我告诉过你先放松
I told you to relax.
如果不放松 就不会玩得舒心
Can't enjoy yourself if you don't relax.
我今晚有点情绪化
I'm just a bit emotional tonight, OK?
没关系 没事的
That's OK. It's fine.
有点情绪也没什么不好 来吧
Nothing wrong with a bit of emotion. Come on.
你好 格雷戈里 在干什么呢?
Hello, Gregory. What are you up to?
我们只是在巡街
We're just cruising.
你打扮得很俊啊 要去哪吗?
You're all dressed up. Anywhere to go?
我得去个地方 先告辞了
I've got somewhere to go.
明天见 苏珊
See you tomorrow, Susan.
放松
Relax.
我感觉你现在缺个伴吧
I believe you're short of a date.
之前出了点小岔子
There was a bit of a mixup earlier on.
没事的
It's OK.
你愿意跟我约一会儿吗?
Would you like to spend some time with me on a kind of date?
听着 我不太清楚发生了什么
Look, I'm not really sure what's going on.
你们串通好的嘛
Is this some kind of a joke?
先是卡洛尔和玛戈
All this with Carol and Margo...
是跟我在开玩笑吗?
it's a joke, isn't it?
不是开玩笑 这就是女孩的作风
Not a joke. It's just the way girls work.
她们互相帮助
They help each other.
那多萝西 多萝西很有运动天赋
Is Dorothy... Dorothy's a good sport.
不管怎样 怎么样?你跟我…怎么样?
Anyway, how about it? You and me... what do you say?
好好想想
Think about it.
坐在那边好好想想
Sit down over there and think about it.
好的 约一下呗
OK. A kind of date.
我们现在就开始吗?嗯
Do we start right away? Yeah.
我们去郊野公园吧
We'll go to the country park.
这么好的良宵不应该浪费在酒吧里
It's too nice an evening to sit in a bar.
是啊 太好了
Yeah. Far too nice.
我们 我们要做的就是边走边聊
What... what we'll do is we'll just walk and talk.
而且我们也不需要说那么多
And we don't even need to talk that much, either.
我们就边走边看 好
We'll just see how it goes. Fine.
我希望你不会觉得我一直都这样
I hope you don't think I do this kind of thing all the time.
我们可以吹口哨吗?嗯 我们可以吹
Can we whistle, too? Yes, we can whistle, too.
好
Good.
如果我们要去喝一杯 你想喝点什么?
If we were going for a drink, what would you have to drink?
来杯百加得和冰可乐
A bacardi and coke with ice.
俺也一样 要带冰的
Same here... with ice.
今晚的空气里肯定有什么东西 查理
There's definitely something in the air tonight, Charlie.
他已经连续搭上三个妹子了
That's three women in a row he's had.
我喜欢你的夹克
I like your jacket.
我喜欢你的裙子
I like your skirt.
好喜欢你的衬衫
I like your shirt.
好喜欢你的贝雷帽
I like your beret.
谢谢你
Thank you.
想换一下吗?
Want to swap?
现在感觉真好
Now, this is really good.
非常开心
I'm really enjoying myself.
不错
Good.
很高兴我们今天遇上了
I'm glad we bumped into each other.
想跳舞吗?
Do you want to dance?
非常好玩
It's really good.
你只要平躺着跳舞就行了
You just lie flat down and dance.
我来给你示范 我先开始
I'll show you what I mean. I'll start it off...
你觉得看会了就一起来 好吗?
and you just join in when you feel confident enough, OK?
就是跳舞
Just dance.
我告诉你啊
I'll tell you something...
很多人都不知道这一点
and not a lot of people know this.
我们趴在我们地球的表面
We are clinging to the surface of this planet...
而地球以每小时一千英里的速度在太空中旋转
while it spins through space at a thousand miles an hour...
就靠一种叫引力的神秘力量维持着
held only by the mystery force called gravity.
当你跟其他人说起这个时候
A lot of people panic when you tell them that...
他们就会担心这速度太快会被甩掉
and they just fall off.
但我看到你没有掉下去哦
But I see you're not falling off.
这说明你已经牢牢挂在地球上了
That means you've got the hang of it.
这意味着你有
That means that you have got...
天生神力
Natural ability.
坐地每小时一千英里啊
A thousand miles an hour, eh?
为什么男孩对数字那么着迷?
Why are boys obsessed with numbers?
哪有 不是 你才着迷
No, we're not. You are.
接着跳不要停 你会掉下来的
Don't stop dancing. You'll fall off.
你们俩在搞什么呢?
What are you two up to?
你们在干什么?
Well, what are you up to?
我要去医院做个曝光试验
I'm going down to the hospital to do the, uh, exposure test.
肤色实验
The fleshtone experiment.
哦,是啊 肤色实验 当然可以
Oh, yeah. The fleshtone experiment. Of course.
你有合适的设备吗?
电影精选列表