把硫酸递给我 好吗?
Pass the sulfuric acid, will you?
pH值是多少?
Here. What's the pH in that?
七
Seven.
足球对怎么样啊?哦 很好
How's the football going? Oh, it's good.
你得把它切一下 太大了
You need to cut that up a bit. It's too big.
那个守门员格雷戈里呢?
What about the goalie Gregory, hmm?
格雷戈里你感觉怎样?
What do you make of Gregory?
他有点迟钝 还有点笨手笨脚
Well, he's a bit slow and a bit awkward.
是啊 又慢又笨拙
Yeah, slow and awkward.
他的笑声很好听啊
He's got a nice laugh.
把溴化钾递给我
Give me the bromide, will you?
四号♥房♥间
Room four.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你知道当你打喷嚏的时候
Do you know that when you sneeze...
那些东西每小时100英里的速度从你鼻子里喷出来?
it comes out of your nose at one hundred miles an hour?
是众所周知的事实啊 每小时一百英里
It's a wellknown fact... one hundred miles an hour.
就像这样
Just like that.
16号♥房♥间
Room sixteen?
快点
Hurry up.
以下朗读内容来自莎士比亚戏剧《仲夏夜之梦》第三幕第二小节内容
你好 小姐 比利在外面
Please, miss. There's Billy out there.
你能来真是太好了
Nice of you to drop in.
你说过你会再来看我的
Well, you said you'd come back and see me again.
我来了 嘿 我可以介绍下我的老板吗
Here I am. Hey, can I introduce my boss?
韦尔奇小姐 这位是霍尔先生 这是他包的活
Miss Welch, this is Mr. Hall. It's his own business.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
我们的比利怎么样了?
Well, how's our Billy shaping up?
他是个好小伙子
He's a good lad.
他一直在跟我讲学校里的各式人物
He's been telling me all about the characters in the school.
他很喜欢你 哦
He likes you. Oh.
他还洗了几扇窗户
And he's washed a few windows as well.
我希望你能免费来帮忙 比利
I hope you're doing mine for free, Billy.
看在老交情的份上
Well, for old times sake.
把你的眼镜给我 我也帮你戴 不收钱
Give us your glasses, and I'll do them as well, no charge.
谢谢
Thank you.
四点在外面见 伙计们?
See you outside at 4:00, lads, eh?
听着 你什么时候来找我啊?
Listen, why don't you come up and see me sometime?
可以啊 不过我还是走楼梯吧
I'll do that. I'll use the stairs, though.
甜甜圈
Doughnuts.
我们还在做这两样
Well, we're still doin' the two kinds...
果酱和环形甜甜圈
the jamfilled and the rings.
什么样的果酱?
What kind of jam?
你想要什么样 黑醋栗的
What would you like? Black currant?
没问题
That's no problem.
我要半打 半打
I'll have half a dozen. Half a dozen.
我告诉你吧 我再加两个环形甜甜圈
I'll tell you what. I'll throw in two ring doughnuts.
周五通常会剩下一些
There's usually some left on a Friday.
好
Good.
你有没有考虑过些泡芙小点心?
Have you given the petits choux any more thoughts?
这是什么来着?
What was that again?
这是一种简单的泡芙糕点
It was a basic choux pastry.
我一直在努力 我觉得我已经做得很完美了
I've been workin' on it. I think I've got it perfect.
很不错 非常好吃
That's good. It's very good.
周五三点前把东西都送到我办公室
I'd like everything in my office by 3:00 Friday.
明白了吗 是的 先生
Is that understood? Yes, sir.
对不起 我来早了
I'm sorry I'm early.
请坐 孟席斯先生
Have a seat, Mr. Menzies.
足球队里有个女孩吧
There's a girl on the football team.
既可以说是 也可以说不是
Uh, well, yes and no.
到底是还是不是? 是
Yes and no? Yes.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们可以让女孩加入足球队
Well, we could have a girl on the football team...
如果我们想要的话
if we wanted one.
那我们需要吗?
Do we want one?
额
Well...
我认为这主意挺好 好极了
I think it's a wonderful idea. Terrific
嗯 她还是个很棒的前卫
Yes, and she's a great wee player.
她一点也不会拖团队后腿的
She won't hold the team back one little bit.
要说问题可能就在 淋浴上
One possible problem area... the showers.
淋浴怎么办
What happens about the showers?
哦 她会自己带肥皂的
Oh, she'll bring her own soap.
你会保证一切都透明公示吗?
And you'll undertake to keep everything aboveboard?
哦 哦 会的 肯定的
Oh. Oh, yes, uhhuh. Most definitely.
把包给我吧 我今天不能跟你一起了
Carry your bag for you? I can't see you today.
我得去趟中学
I've got to go up to the big school.
干什么呢?哦 家庭问题
What for? Oh, family trouble.
是因为格雷戈里
Is it Gregory?
你猜怎么着?他坠入爱河了
Guess what? He's fallen in love.
确实很捉急
That's big trouble.
好吧 也许我以后可以再找你
Well, maybe I can see you later on.
好啊 再见 再见
Right. Byebye. Bye.
来一颗
Cigarette?
在等人吗
Waitin' for somebody?
你这有点离谱 那里面可有2000多人
You're not givin' much away. There's 2,000 people in there.
在等格雷戈里 四年级的
Gregory, fourth year.
哦,史蒂夫的死党
Oh, Steve's pal.
你是格雷戈里的女朋友吗?
Are you Gregory's girl?
我是玛德琳
I'm Madeline.
她从一开始就喜欢上我了
She's fancied me since first year.
她馋我的身体 我不得不成全她
She's after my body. I might have to give in.
你何不找个时间来看我呢?
Why don't you come up and see me sometime?
嘿 嘿 当心别弄脏我夹克
Hey, hey, watch the jacket
我洗刷了84扇窗户才换了这件
I had to wetwash and polish eightyfour windows for this.
这活有点不容易 你有拿到高位风险补助吗?
That's some job. Do you get danger money for that?
没 但如果我挂了
No, but if I die...
我妈妈就会免费得到擦窗服务
my mother gets her windows washed for nothing...
为期25年 包括窗户里里外外
for twentyfive years, inside and out.
我来告诉你 你要这笔钱干什么
I'll tell you what you need danger money for.
泡妞呗
It's the women.
窗户清洁工通常对她们有种魔力
There's something about window cleaners...
让她们性奋无比
that just turns 'em on.
尤其是在洛根维尔的庄园
Especially at that Loganville estate...
你知道的 那个私家园地
you know, the private houses?
她们通常很多时间独守空房♥
They spend too much time on their own up there.
所以我们每周去一次 和她们唱歌♥ 讲笑话
So we turn up once a week, singing songs, telling jokes...
擦窗户?对 擦窗户
Washing the windows? Right, washing the windows.
然后在你意识到之前 绕到后门说
Then before you know it, round the back door...
你好 亲爱的 能给我们倒点热水吗?
Hello, darlin', can you give us some hot water?
不太明白
I don't get it.
热水?那是暗号♥吗?
Hot water? Is that a code?
不 这是用来擦窗户的
No. It's for washin' the windows...
但那只是为了搭话
but that's just to get the conversation goin'.
在那之后就不可预测了
Anything can happen after that.
我想最坏的情况就是她们真的会给你些热水
I suppose the worse that could happen is they could give you some hot water.
嗯 这种事时有发生
Yeah, that sometimes happens.
上周我们看到了一件很棒的事
We saw a great thing last week...
你知道 住在旅馆的护士
you know, a nurse up at the hostel...
丰乳肥臀 上下三点
tits, bum, panties, the lot.
我每天都能透过窗户看到五十几次
Oh, I can see that fifty times a day through a window.
我还真的上过 真的啊
It's contact's the thing. Doin' it.
你真的做了吗? 做了11次
Have you done it? Eleven times.
一夜11次?不是 隔三差五来一次
In the one night? No, at different times.
总会要应对一些不同情况
There's something new always crops up.
什么意思?像是前戏吗?
What d'ya mean? Stuff like foreplay?
前戏很重要 当你
Foreplay is important as long as you know...
体验过之后
it's leading up to something.
否则 就变成乱摸了
Otherwise, it's just fooling around.
待会儿见 好吗?再见 比利
I'll see you guys later, right? See you, Billy.
再见 玛德琳 如果我不能陪你过这一周
Byebye, Madeline. If I don't see you through the week...
我就从窗户看你 好吗?
I'll see you through a window, eh?
哦 这些妹子长得真快 不是吗?
电影精选列表