在哪?在哪啊?
Where is it? Where is it?
在中间 就是那
In the middle. There. There.
是的 我看到了 看到了
Yeah, I've got it. I've got it.
哦,对 对
Oh, yes. Yes.
看啊 冷静些 我无法专注了
Look at that. Calm down. I can't concentrate.
那是胸罩啊 她有个胸罩
That is a brassiere. She's got a brassiere.
脱下来 脱下来
Oh, take it off. Take it off.
传过去 让她把胸罩脱了
Transmit. Tell her to take off her bra.
脱下你的胸罩 集中精神 你个混♥蛋♥
Take off your brassiere... Concentrate, you bastard
集中注意力
Concentrate I was.
哦,我去
Oh, my.
哦,我滴天
Oh, my God.
我要窒息了 安迪 成熟点
I can't breathe. Oh, Andy, grow up.
我看不到了
I can't see.
天啊 埃里克 你的相机呢?
God, Eric, where's your camera?
多美啊 这要是拍下来该多好
What a picture. What a photograph.
我可以凭这种照片发一大笔钱
I could make a fortune with a photograph like that.
美人如玉
What a doll
绝美
That was terrific.
极品
Superb.
我们明天晚上还来吗?
What are we doing tomorrow night?
还来 还来
Coming back. Coming back.
对呀 我们可以带上三明治
Right. We could bring sandwiches.
就看了这一点 这么大惊小怪的 是吧?
A lot of fuss over a bit of tit, eh?
嘿,你看 短裤 是啊
Hey, look. The knickers. Oh, yeah.
葛莱哥里的女友
(足球女将)
啊 谢谢 下次来在 好吗?
Ah, thanks. G'day. Next game, OK?
回见 格雷戈里
See you, Gregory.
玩的很烂 是吧?
Terrible game, eh?
踢得很臭 非常臭
Bad. Very bad.
是啊 你得乐一乐
Yeah. You've got to laugh.
你有什么好笑的?
And what've you got to laugh about?
笑我们啊
Us.
足球就是娱乐
Football is all about entertainment.
我们让他们开怀大笑
We give them a good laugh.
只是一场游戏
It's only a game.
这只是个游戏?
It's only a game?
只是八场比游戏
It's only eight games.
你连输了八场
Eight games in a row you've lost.
不会全输的
Can't lose 'em all.
你把我们逼得太紧了
You push us really hard.
没有仁慈 这么多规矩
No mercy, lots of discipline.
太难了
Get tough.
我们需要进球
We need goals.
你的任务就是进球 而你并没有进一个
It's your job to get them, and you don't.
好吧,人无完人
Well, nobody's perfect.
对我来说是个棘手的时刻
It's a tricky time for me.
还要不断成长
Doing a lot of growing.
它会让你慢下来
It slows you down.
今年涨了5英寸
Five inches this year.
还记得去年吗?我还这么高
Remember last year? I was way down here.
你留胡子了吗?
Are you growing a mustache?
我想做些改变
I want to make some changes.
好主意 这会让你看起来更老
Good idea. It'll make you look older.
是团队 我想在团队里做些改变
In the team. I want to make some changes in the team.
嗯 你说了算
Mmm, you're the boss.
我想尝试下其他人
I want to try out some other people.
把队员调换一下
Switch the team around.
除掉一些人
Take some people out.
我本来要除掉你的
I was going to take you out.
你不会想这么做的
Oh, you don't want to do that.
嗯 我会的 你不会
Yes, I do. You don't.
我会的
I do.
你不会
You don't.
那安迪呢?
Well, what about Andy?
他还没开始猛长呢
He's not even started growing yet.
他会是个大♥麻♥烦的
He's gonna be real trouble.
我会告诉他的 我告诉他就行
I'll tell him. I'll tell him.
给你一周的守门员测试期 然后我来决定去留
A week's trial as goalie for you, then I'll decide.
有我的尺寸的球衣吗?
Got a jersey my size?
安迪个子小多了
Andy's a lot smaller...
别管球衣了
Never mind about the jersey.
一周选拔测试期 然后我决定
A week's trial, then I decide.
你说的算啦 谁要接替我的位置?
You're the boss. Who's taking over my position?
我要找些新人
I want to try out some new people.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret this.
好吧 菲尔·孟席斯很蠢
OK, so Phil Menzies is daft.
他会蠢到可能会把你踢出球队
He's daft enough maybe to throw you out of the team.
我没说他会把你赶出去 不 我没那么说
I'm not saying he will fling you out. No, I didn't say that.
但他就是蠢 蠢到能做出这种事
But he's daft. He's daft enough to do it.
听着 我告诉你 告诉你啊
Look, I'll tell you what. Tell you what.
如果 只是假设
If... Just supposing...
菲尔孟席斯蠢到把你踢出球队
Phil Menzies is daft enough to throw you out of the team...
好吧,我也会离队
Well, I'll resign.
真的吗?
Really?
当我说"离队"的时候
Yeah, well, when I say, "resign..."
我想说的是 归根结底
what I'm getting at, what it boils down to...
我真正想说的是
what I'm trying to say really is...
我将抛弃现在自己
I'll resign myself...
重新来开始
to making a decision if it happens.
我不是说一定会这样 也许会 但应该不会
I'm not saying that it will. It might, but it won't.
回头见 格雷戈里 好吧?
Well, I'll see you later, Gregory, OK?
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
嗯 我只是想在这里多呆一小会儿
Well, I just want to stay here a wee bit longer...
看看车水马龙
and watch the traffic.
我喜欢看大卡车
I like looking at the big trucks.
你知道吗 每天至少有12吨♥的玉米
Do you know that at least twelve tons of cornflakes...
从这里经过?
passes under here every day?
真的吗?人尽皆知的事实
Really? It's a wellknown fact.
哈哈 是吗?真的不知道
Ha. Gee, is it? Never knew that.
待会儿见 好 回见
I'll see you later. Yeah. See you.
昨晚我又做了那个梦
Had that dream again last night.
哦 太棒了
Oh, it was terrific.
你好,亲爱的 嘿 亲爱的
Hello, darlin'. Oh, hey there, darlin'.
爸爸
Daddy
在这个新地方学习开车的
Two advantages about learning to drive...
两个好处是
in this new town environment...
很明显就是 挂到三档
very obvious ones... up into third gear...
一这里没有红绿灯
the absence of traffic lights...
二这里完全没有不看道的行人
total absence of stray pedestrians.
但你必须记住 在其他地方 开车就不会这么简单了
But you must remember in other towns... things won't be so controlled.
刹车
Mirror and brake
就是这样 放松姿势
That's the way. Relaxed position.
刹车
Brake
就这样
That's the way.
你过来下
Come here, you.
这就是紧急停车吗?
Was that an emergency stop?
紧急停车 对 毫无预兆的
Emergency stop... unsimulated, yes.
嗨,迈克
Hi, Mike.
叫我爸爸 格雷戈里 或者老爸之类的
Call me dad, Gregory, or pop or something.
当你叫我爸爸或爹地时 我感觉好多了
It makes me feel better when you call me dad or father.
听着 我不再占用你的时间了
Listen, I won't take up any more of your time.
我知道听从指令开车是什么感觉
I know what it's like driving under instruction.
顺便说一句 那是我第一次紧急制动
That was my first emergency stop, by the way.
是吗?那真是太好了
Was it? Well, that was really good.
很好, 好吧?
Really good, that. OK?
别走,格雷戈里
Stay, Gregory.
我相信克拉克先生想要花一分钟
I'm sure Mr. Clark would like a minute...
反正就是 去集中他的思想
to collect his thoughts, anyway.
我叫安德森
My name's Anderson.
电影精选列表