Great shot.
把我破防了
Got me that time, eh?
你能不能别老是扭扭捏捏的?
Could you stop dancing around so much?
很让人分散注意力
It's very distracting.
你这手舞足蹈的怎么教人练球
How can you judge a shot dancing around like...
很棒 好球
Great. First class.
你知道吗 你真是足球女将
You know, you're some girl.
我都扑不到
I haven't got near the ball yet, eh?
你妹的 还好吗?
Well, hell. You OK?
快点 我们只有一个小时了
Come on. We've only got another hour.
我想我的脖子断了
Think I broke my neck chain.
别闹 出来防我 截我球
Come on. Come out and tackle me. Try and block.
先往后移 再阻挡
Then move back and block some more.
用你的脚玩 不要去用手
And use your feet. Don't grab for the ball.
好的 好的 放马来吧 多萝西
OK. OK. Keep them coming, Dorothy.
走吧 孩子们
Off you go, you small boys.
当然 你知道我们来错地方了
Of course, you know we're in the wrong place.
你知道我们该去哪儿吗?
You know where we should be?
南美洲
South America.
那里有个小镇
There's a town there...
这是一个众所周知的事实
and this is a wellknown fact...
但是你知道男女的比例吗?
but do you know the ratio of women to men?
一比八
Eight to one
八个女人配一个男人
Eight women per one guy
那才是适合我们的地方 对吧?
That's the sort of place for us, eh?
那里加拉加斯
It's called Caracas.
你喜欢当守门员吗?
Are you happy as a goalie?
还好啊
It's OK.
你浪费了很多力气
You waste a lot of energy.
控制力
No control.
力气我还有的是
I got tons left.
谢谢你的陪练
Thanks for the practice.
哪里举手之劳
No sweat, eh?
额 实际上出了很多汗
Well, lots of sweat, actually.
不过你懂我说的意思吗?
But no sweat, if you get my meaning.
很遗憾让你没吃上午饭
I'm sorry you missed lunch.
没关系 午餐对我来说毫无意义
It's OK. Lunch means nothing to me.
就是吃一些坚果 新鲜水果
Some nuts, some fresh fruit.
双份苹果派加蛋奶沙司?
Double apple pie and custard?
差不多是
That kind of thing.
我要去冲个澡
I'm going for a shower.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say...
以后还想
anytime.
练球的话 随时可以 随叫随到
For more practice... anytime.
好的 再见
Right. Bye.
话说
Also...
你愿意和我一起出去吗?
would you like to come out with me?
好啊
OK.
我…我是说…去约会
I... I mean on a... a kind of date.
我说可以啦
I said OK.
哦,哎呀 别装糊涂了
Oh, come on. Stop fooling around.
我是说那种真正的
I mean a real sort...
如果你还想争执 那就别去了
If you're going to argue about it, forget it.
别 别 可以
No No. Fine.
什么时候啊?
When?
今晚
Tonight...
7点半 在广场的大钟那里
half past 7:00, at the clock in the plaza.
我只是想确认一下
I just wanted to check.
是今晚? 今晚
Tonight? Tonight.
嗯 7点半吗? 7点半
Yeah. Half 7:00? Half past 7:00.
你会赴约? 我会的
And you'll be there? I'll be there.
我也会的
And I'll be there.
在大钟下面
At the clock.
嗯 什么事?
Yeah, what is it?
那个男孩有骚扰你吗?
Has that boy been bothering you?
没 他人畜无害的
No. He's harmless.
训练进行得怎么样了?
How's the training been going?
我练习了一些传球
I was practicing some turns on the ball.
对训练不是很满意
I'm not very happy with it.
我觉得我的脚用得太频繁了
I think I'm using my feet too much.
这里让我想起来我要说的了 甜心
That little remark tells me a lot about you, sweetheart.
现在 听我说 当你接到一个球
Now, listen. When you trap a ball...
你首先要做的是
what you got to do first and foremost...
消除球的能量让它停下来
is kill that ball's energy.
你得驯服它
You got to tame it.
现在 你用什么来消除球的能量?
Now, what do you use to kill a ball's energy?
我的脚 还有什么呢?
My feet. And what else?
我的胸 还有呢
My chest. And?
这儿 你的臀大肌 亲爱的
This Your gluteus maximus trap, my dear.
你就是应该做的
Now, this is what you do, right?
你接一个高球和一个快球
You've got a high ball and a fast ball...
但它就在你身后
but it's behind you.
你想接住它 带走它
And you want to trap it and turn it.
所以你让球反弹一次 减慢它速度
So you let the ball bounce once, kill the momentum.
后退挑起球
reverse up to the ball.
弹在肌肉上接住它
Catch it on the bounce with your fleshy part...
蹲下 然后是关键
drop down low on it, and there it is.
不能浪费时间
But you don't waste time.
站起来 转身 稳住
You're up on your feet, you turn, steady...
就完事了
and it's yours.
天啊 真漂亮
Gesu bambino, that's really nifty.
对啊 你试一试 我给你讲
Right. You try it. I'll walk you through it.
准备好了吗? 后退 后退
Ready? Reverse. Reverse.
下蹲 起来
Down, trap, up.
转弯 稳住 踢出
Turn, steady, kick.
别忘了洗脖子
Remember your neck.
还有腋下
And under your arms.
好的 好的 一切都在掌控之下
Yes, yes. Everything's under control.
我该给她讲些段子吗?
Think I should tell her some jokes?
可以吧
Maybe.
你知道什么笑话吗?
Do you know any jokes?
别跟她讲蝙蝠侠和女超人那个
Don't tell her the one about Batman and Superwoman.
坐好
Sit still.
嗨
Hi there.
你好
Well, hi there.
你好 卡罗尔 在等多萝西
Hello, Carol. Waiting for Dorothy?
她不能来了
She's not coming.
好吧 谢谢
All right, thanks.
走错了
Wrong way.
出了点岔子
Something turned up...
我想是和足球有关
to do with her football, I think.
这是史蒂夫的夹克吗?
Is that Steve's jacket?
史蒂夫的这里有个污点 我的没有污点
Steve's has got a stain there. There's no stain.
谢谢你告诉我多萝西的事
Uh, thanks for the word about Dorothy.
哦,没关系 我不忍♥心让你一个人在这干等一晚上
Oh, it's OK. I couldn't leave you here all night.
你现在怎么办?
What will you do now?
想去走走吗? 去哪?
Fancy a walk? Where?
我们可以去体育中心
We could go up to the sports center.
不 不过我倒挺饿的
Nah. I'm pretty hungry, though.
那就去卡帕尔蒂餐厅 我我带你去吃薯片
We could go up to Capaldi's, and I'll buy you some chips.
好吧 反正我也顺路
Well, OK. I was going that way anyway.
格雷戈里 等一下
Gregory, hold on a minute.
我觉得自己又像个正常人了
Well, I feel like a human being again.
我得回家了 刚才溜达得很舒服
Look, I've got to go home. I really enjoyed the walk.
你走那边 我走这边
You go that way, and I'll go this way.
回见 等等 格雷戈里
See you Hold it, Gregory
我以为我们要去吃薯片呢
I thought we were going for chips.
薯片
Chips.
好的 给你 50便士
OK. There you are... fifty pence.
你会买♥♥到很多薯片的 再见
You'll get loads of chips with that. Bye
别傻了 来吧
电影精选列表