绿灯侠是个祸害
The Lantern is a threat.
除掉他
Eliminate him.
新武器造好了
Our new weapon is ready.
等我可以驾驭它之后
Once I've mastered its power...
我会开始训练军团 让他们也能使用它
...I'll begin training the Corps to do the same.
尽管地球保不住了
Though Earth will be lost,
我们还是可以在视差怪
we'll be ready to make a stand against
进攻奥星球之前做好准备
Parallax before it reaches OA.
到时候敌人的力量就会成为我们的了
Then the power of the enemy will be ours.
代价呢
At what cost?
-你怎么敢到这里来 -我需要你们的帮助
- You dare enter this chamber? - I need your help.
你们得帮我拯救地球
You gotta help me save my world.
我知道人类既不是最强壮
I know that humans aren't the strongest species,
也不是最聪明的种族
or the smartest.
我们还很年轻 需要学习
We're young, we have a lot to learn.
我们值得生存下去
But we're worth saving.
这个新武器 你们绝对不能使用
This new weapon of yours, you can't use it.
一旦跨过那条线 一旦对恐惧投降
Once you cross that line, once you've given in to fear,
你就无法回头了 我经历过这种事
you'll never go back. I've seen it.
听着 我明白现在你们很害怕
Look, I know right now you're afraid.
你怎么敢这么说守卫者
You dare accuse the Guardians of feeling fear?
没错 我说了
Yes, I do.
这就是视差怪可以打败你们的原因
That's exactly why Parallax is beating you,
因为你们都害怕到不敢承认自己害怕了
because you're afraid to even admit you're afraid.
我明白这种感觉
I know.
我一辈子都活在这种感觉中
I spent my entire life doing it.
我们地球上有句俗话
You know, we have a saying on Earth.
叫"我不是圣人"
We say, "I'm only human."
这么说是因为我们脆弱
We say it because we're vulnerable,
因为我们知道自己害怕
we say it because we know we're afraid.
但这不意味着我们软弱无能
It doesn't mean we're weak.
帮帮我 救救我的星球吧
Help me save my planet.
别向恐惧低头
Don't give in to fear.
跟它抗争 跟我一起抗争
Fight it. Fight it with me.
你说得很好 年轻的人类
Your words are compelling, young human.
但是作为神 我们必须
But as immortals, we must
把问题放到十几亿年的时间里衡量
measure our actions over billions of years
站在宇宙的角度谨言慎行
and the fate of the universe.
我们不能因为一种可能的情况
We simply cannot risk losing
就冒险一搏 失去一切
everything on the chance you might be right.
那就不要冒险 不要牺牲更多的性命
Then don't. Don't risk any more lives.
我一个人去就够了
Just mine.
让我为了我的世界抗争吧
Let me go fight for my world
我会向你们证明意志终将战胜恐惧
and I'll show you that will is stronger than fear.
你不可能成功
There is no way you can succeed.
哈尔·乔丹 你会死的
You will die, Hal Jordan.
那我也会拼尽全力而死
Then I'll die trying.
祝你好运 绿灯侠
Good luck, Green Lantern.
我不会那么做的
I wouldn't do that.
仔细看看
Look closely.
她很美 不是吗
She's beautiful, isn't she?
从第一眼见到她那刻起我就爱上了她
I loved her from the moment I first saw her.
但她从来都看不到我
But she could never see me,
因为你总是在中间挡道儿
as you were always standing in the way.
从今以后不会了
But not anymore.
不不 别 海科特 别这样
No! No! Don't! Don't do this, Hector.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
算了吧你 看看你自己
Come on, look at yourself!
我明白那是什么感觉
No, I know what it's like,
拼命满足别人的要求
to not live up to expectations,
总觉得你什么事情都做不到最好
to feel like nothing that you do will ever be good enough.
我知道害怕是什么感觉
I know what it's like to be afraid.
让我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
哈尔 你变了
Hal. You've changed.
你看多好啊
How wonderful that all it
你长大了 这世界也完蛋了
took for you to grow up was the end of the world.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
如果我不能变的跟你一样
And if I can't be like you,
就让她变得像我一样吧
I'm gonna make her like me.
承认吧 一旦她变成我这样
And let's face it, once she's like me
你就不会再对她感兴趣了
then you wouldn't be very interested.
是吧
Hmm? Now, would you?
-为什么不能 -什么
- Why can't you? - Hmm?
你为什么不能像我一样
Why can't you be like me?
你说什么
Heh. Huh?
放她走
Let her go,
你就可以拿走它
and you can have it.
你想干什么
You can do anything.
就干什么
Be anything.
拿走吧
Take it.
让她来决定
Let her make the choice.
好啊
Okay.
现在放她下来
Now bring her down.
哈尔
Hal.
我骗你的
I lied.
我也骗了你
I lied too.
你看 要想控制它
See, the way it works is
必须让它选择你
you have to be chosen.
你让我失望了
You have failed me.
待在这儿
Stay here.
没问题
No problem.
你很有意志力 但还是不够强大
Your will is strong, but not strong enough.
没了指环你什么都不是
You are nothing without the ring.
请立即离开
You must move out of the area now.
请离开这里
Please clear the streets.
立刻离开这里
Clear the streets immediately.
你绝对打不过他 你会死的
You can never beat this. You'll die.
至少我可以把他引到别的地方去
At least I can get it away from here.
你打算怎么做
How do you think you're gonna do that?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
也许我可以以智取胜或者
Maybe I can outthink it or...
你还记得那次的空战吗
The dogfight, remember?
那只不过是几架飞机
Those were a couple of jets.
人人都说它们无法战胜
Unbeatable jets.
指环选我是有原因的
The ring chose me for a reason.
这就是理由
This is why.
-听着 我可能没办法...-别说了 别说
- Look, I'm probably not... - Please don't. No.
现在进行强制疏散
This is a mandatory evacuation.
所有人必须立刻离开这里
Everyone must clear the streets immediately.
紧急情况 所有人必须立刻离开这里
Police emergency, everyone must clear the street now.
全部下车 快 快
Everybody off now! Now!
快走快走
Go! Go!
快跑啊
Run!
快跑
Run!
我能感到你的恐惧增长
I feel your fear growing.
你很快就会死了
You will be dead soon.
白昼朗朗 黑夜茫茫
In brightest day, in blackest night
等你死了 我就毁掉你所爱的一切
And when you're gone, I'll destroy everything you ever loved.
魑魅魍魉 无所遁藏
No evil shall escape my sight.
你的家 你的家人 你的星球将不复存在
Your family, your home, your planet will be no more.
邪徒奸党 惧吾神光
Let those who worship evil's might,
整个人类
The entire human race
都会消失 就因为你哈尔·乔丹
will be wiped out because you, Hal Jordan
你害怕了
were afraid.
绿灯长明
Beware my power:
万世光芒
Green Lantern's light!
个头儿越大 烧的越快
The bigger you are, the faster you burn.
尽管哈尔·乔丹戴上指环的时间不长
Though his time wearing the ring has been brief,