不过可惜他功夫不到家
but unfortunately he's busy not being good enough.
但至少他准时露面
At least he shows up.
哈尔
Hal,
今天的试飞非常重要
this test today, it's important.
我知道了 我不会让你失望
I got it. I'm gonna make you look good up there.
别担心好吗
Don't worry, okay?
现在让我换条裤子开飞机了
Now let's get these pants off and fly some planes.
速球 检查武器
Highball, weapon check now.
收到
Roger that.
-早上好法里斯先生 -早上好先生们
- Good morning, Mr Ferris. - Morning, everybody.
先生们
Gentlemen.
汤姆 都准备好了吗
We about ready, Tom?
是的 法里斯先生 可以开始了
Yes, Mr. Ferris. We are go for test.
蓝宝石 准备武器
Sapphire, cleared weapons hot at the merge.
我是蓝宝石 武器准备就绪
Ferris Test, Sapphire. Weapons are hot.
好好飞 速球
Fly safe, Highball.
哦 不
Um, no.
天啊 汤姆 你给这群怪物喂什么的啊
Goddamn it! Tom, what the hell you feed those things?
F35战机啊 还能喂什么
F-35s, what else?
蓝宝石别磨蹭了
Wakey, wakey, Sapphire.
目标明确 现在是射击的好机会
You got a clean shot, now would be a great time to take it.
别急速球 你让它们排好队
Easy, Highball. Just lining it up.
单打独斗赢不了
There's no way we're taking these out solo.
你过来 我们想想办法
Get over here. Let's figure something out.
这就来 速球
On my way, Highball.
你乖乖待着 记得要微笑哦
Now stay right there and look real pretty.
速球 你把僚机当作诱饵吗
Highball, did you just use your wingman as a decoy?
速球 军刀战机就在你身后
Highball, those Sabres headed up your 6 can
你飞到哪它们跟到哪
fly anywhere you can.
那就去我不能飞的地方
Then let's go somewhere I can't fly.
他这是要飞去哪里
What the hell is he up to?
棺材角
Coffin corner.
在某个特定高度飞机几乎不能操纵
速球 战斗规则是
Highball, rules of engagement set ceiling
不能高于五万英尺
at 50,000 feet.
是的 那是因为这些军刀战机
Yeah, that's because the Sabres
再飞高点就会失速下坠 对吧汤姆
will stall if they go any higher, right, Tom?
你也会的
And so will you.
[警告]压缩机熄火 [警告]压缩机熄火
Compressor stall. Compressor stall.
太好了
Yes!
我想说 太糟了 哈尔
Um, I mean, damn it, Hal.
你那个飞行员太较真了
Your boy certainly takes his job seriously.
哈尔 左右副翼差动偏转
Ailerons, Hal. Side to side.
我懂了
I got it.
哈尔
Hal.
多穿点儿
Keep it warm for me.
下落至两万五千英尺
Going through 25,000.
速球你没事吧
Hey, you okay, Highball?
没事 我在这凯♥旋♥呢
Yeah, just taking my victory lap.
下降至两万英尺
Going through 20,000.
速球 来几个翻转
Okay, Highball, give me some roll.
好样的 老爸
Yeah, Dad!
哈尔 听得见吗
Hal, do you read me?
速球 你正在接近最低跳伞高度
Highball, you're approaching minimum ejection altitude.
速球 你高度低于一万英尺了
Highball, you're below 10,000 AGL.
发动机没法恢复了
Spin is unrecoverable.
快跳伞
Eject, eject, eject!
老爸 你不怕吗
You're not scared, are you, Dad?
只能说我的工作就是战胜恐惧
Let's just say it's my job not to be.
老爸
Dad!
老爸
Dad!
你♥他♥妈♥的狗♥娘♥养♥的
You stupid son of a bitch. You...
冷静点 鲍伯 这个没关系
Stand down, Bob. It doesn't matter now.
有关系
It does matter.
你弄毁了一架崭新的F35战机不提
Never mind that you crashed a brand-new F-35.
你还违规 牺牲了你的僚机
You broke the rules of engagement. You sacrificed your wingman.
弄吹了公♥司♥赖以生存的购机合同
And you blew the contract this company was depending on.
对不起 我以为这是场战斗
I'm sorry. I thought this was a dogfight.
我以为取胜才是目的
I was under the impression the objective was to win.
不是的 目的是为了
No, the objective was
在战斗中展示军刀战机的能力
to show what the Sabres could do in combat.
何况在实战中 没有谁会害得自己坠机的
And in combat, no pilot is gonna crater his own plane.
我会
I did.
现在你们知道应该提升高度上限
Now you know you gotta boost the ceiling.
我暴露了它们的缺陷
I showed you what they can't do.
你没必要
You didn't have to make that point
当着空军采购部的面吧
in front of Air Force Acquisitions.
别再说了 卡萝
That's enough, Carol.
因为我不得不遣散我公♥司♥大部分员工
Since I'm gonna have to lay off most of my company anyway,
哈尔 你被解雇了
you're fired, Hal.
晚了 我辞职了
It's too late. I quit.
他没被解雇 你也别辞职
He's not fired and you don't quit.
你停职察看 等待调查结果
You're grounded, pending the results of an investigation.
你给我小心点
Watch your back.
就凭你吗 鲍伯
That's impossible, Bob.
-告诉我怎么了 -操控锁死
- Tell me what happened. - Controls locked up.
别用这理由搪塞我
Don't give me that, Hal.
你有时间恢复控制
You had a window when you could've recovered.
你当时窒息了吗
Did you choke?
这以前也发生过 我要知道
You wouldn't be the first, but I need to know.
我的操控锁死了 这他妈的怎么回事啊
My controls locked up. What the hell is all this, anyway?
你怎么穿这种可笑的套装啊
What's with the ridiculous suit?
我知道你父亲一直想让你继位
I know your dad's been bucking for you.
现在不是谈论
The merits of my career choices
我该干什么工作的时候
are not on the table right now.
你是个飞行员 优秀的飞行员
You're a pilot, and a good one.
不坐机舱去坐办公室真♥他♥妈♥扯蛋
Giving that up to fly a desk is bullshit.
我喜欢搞文书工作 而且也很擅长
I like it and I'm good at it.
也不是说我以后就不飞了
Doesn't mean I'll never get in a cockpit again.
这两者不矛盾
It isn't one way or the other.
你看待事物幼稚得像个孩子
That's the way a child looks at things,
我们已经不是小孩子了
and we aren't children anymore.
至少
At least...
我不愿见到我关心的人受伤
I just don't wanna see someone I care about getting hurt.
尤其是你
Least of all you.
好好选择
Choose well.
一个试飞员玩命的操作差点酿成惨祸
A test pilot's daring maneuvers almost ended in tragedy.
有目击者说
Witnesses say pilot Hal
蛋糕:杰森 生日快乐
飞行员哈尔·乔丹在飞机坠机前
Jordan ejected at the last possible second...
最后一刻才从机舱里弹射出来
before his jet crashed in the open desert.
他是已故飞行员马丁·乔丹的儿子
He's the son of the late Martin Jordan
后者在九三年的一次试飞中不幸丧命
who was killed in his own ill-fated test flight back in 1993.
据说哈尔·乔丹目前状况良好
We are told that Hal Jordan is doing fine right now
不过我们还需等待官方声明
though we have yet to hear an official statement.
你们好
Hey, guys.
这次事故对高科技战机项目
The incident has been a blow
是个沉重的打击
to a new high-tech aircraft program.
工作顺利吗
Hey. How was work?
太棒了 多谢关心杰克 你好珍妮丝
Oh. It was amazing, Jack. Thank you for asking. Hey, Janice.
你给我解释下
Just help me out here,
我真很想弄明白
because I'm really trying to understand this.
你这么想成为你老爸
Do you wanna be like him so bad
死也要死的一样吗
that you need to die like him? Dude, is that it?
-你认为是我的过错 -我和卡尔谈了
- You just assume it's my fault. - I talked to Carl.
你飞得超过极限了
You pushed the plane past its limits.
你是我的工作 那只是个事故 无需多说
That's my job. It was an accident. Everybody walked away.
就像你出的那起摩托车事故
Like your motorcycle accident
你在医院住了一个月
that put you in the hospital for a month?
多怀念这美好的家庭时光
I miss all this quality family time.
谈话很愉快杰克
Good talk, Jack.