请你和我们走一趟
We need to ask you to come with us.
是亚当让你们来捉弄我的吗
Did Adam put you up to this?
请下车
Get out of the car, please.
汉蒙德博士
Dr. Hammond?
我是阿曼达·沃勒尔博士
Dr. Amanda Waller.
很抱歉用这样的方式把您请来
I must apologize for the theatrics,
但这是政♥府♥的规矩
but the government does like its protocols.
请跟我来
Please, follow me.
那个和我想的一样吗
Is that what I think it is?
一个外星生命
An alien life form, doctor.
尽管谣传过很多外星阴谋理论
The first that mankind has ever encountered
但这是我们遇到的第一个外星生物
despite what the conspiracy theorists would have you believe.
我们想请您做初步的生理机能评估
We want you to do the initial assessment of its physiology.
我的天啊
My God.
为什么选我
Why me?
作为一个外空生物学家
As a xenobiologist,
你的专业知识是本次任务所需的
your skills are specifically suited to the task.
除此之外
Beyond that
其他的我无可奉告了
I'm not at liberty to tell you.
你好
Hello.
具有人类五官
The eyes, nose, ears and mouth are humanoid.
左胸上方有一道十厘米长的伤口
In the left anterior thoracic region is a 10-centimeter wound...
伤口边缘不整
...with jagged edges
附有紫色血块
containing attached cyanotic-colored coagulum.
好了
Okay, all right.
放好指环 诵念誓言
Place the ring, then speak the oath.
誓言
The oath.
人所周知的誓言
Because everybody knows the oath.
露营的时候还唱过
Used to sing it in camp.
我 哈尔·乔丹...
I, Hal Jordan...
庄严宣誓...
...do solemnly swear...
发誓效忠于...
...to pledge allegiance...
沼泽里的一名濒死的...
...to a lantern...
紫色外星人给的...
...that I got from a dying purple alien...
...一盏灯
...in a swamp.
表皮呈紫红色
The epidermis is magenta.
透明状且极为轻薄...
It appears transparent and is extremely thin...
以致于肌肉及肌纤维
...allowing visualization of muscles
均为肉眼可见
and individual muscle fibers.
《玩具总动员》中
巴斯光年所说的一句话
"飞越无限"
"To infinity and beyond."
《非凡的公主希瑞》中
希曼变身的咒语
"赐予我力量 格雷斯科"
"By the power of Grayskull."
搞什么
What the hell?!
拜托 你都能带我在见不着人影
Come on! If you can fly me 100 miles
的地方飞了一百英里 你觉得你...
in the middle of nowhere, you'd think that you...
不要
No!
白昼朗郎 黑夜茫茫
In brightest day, in blackest night...
魑魅魍魉 无所遁藏
...no evil shall escape my sight.
邪科奸党 惧吾神光
Let those who worship evil's might...
引用百度Illuminati吧网友MisterFantasy译文
绿灯长明
...beware my power:
万世光芒
Green Lantern's light.
卡萝
Carol.
-屋里有什么事了吗 -没什么
- Everything okay in there? - It's fine.
那我能进去吗
Well, can I come in?
不能
No.
不行 因为我们...你想喝一杯吗
Yeah, no, because we're... Uh, do you wanna get a drink?
-我们能谈谈吗 -可以
- Can we talk? - Yeah.
可以边喝边谈
We can talk and drink.
-我的初步分♥析♥ -谢谢你 博士
- My initial analysis. - Thank you, doctor.
不用我说你都知道
I don't need to tell you that
它同人类很相似
the mere fact that it's humanoid, it's extraordinary.
是一种趋同进化
It's indicating a convergent evolution,
又或许它与我们有共同的祖先...
or perhaps a common ancestry...
此事惊世骇俗
...and the implications of that are staggering.
我指的是 它从何而来
I mean, where did it come from?
这能完全颠覆世人对自己的认知
This could completely change the way that the world views itself.
想象过民众对此会有什么反应吗
You imagine the way that the public will react to this?
我自然了解他们是不会知道这事的
Um, but I know that that won't happen. I do.
跟您一样 我也对真♥相♥充满求知欲
Like yourself, doctor, I'm a seeker of truth.
而为我们科研设备买♥♥单的人...
But the people who pay for facilities like this...
有他们的目的和利益
...have other priorities and the power to enforce them.
我会保守秘密的
So I keep it a secret.
我们得遵循既定的制度去工作 博士
People like us have to work within the system, doctor.
尽力而为
We do the best we can.
对
Right.
捡起来
Pick that up.
我...
I, um...
非常抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你刚才道歉了吗
Did you just apologize?
不是被外星人什么的附身了吧
You haven't been replaced by an alien or something?
没有
No.
我很好
I'm good.
完全没事
Ah. I'm good.
身体倍棒 吃嘛嘛香...
I'm good, totally good. Uh...
你是不是觉得我很不负责任
Do you think I'm irresponsible?
我知道你的回答了 很好
No need to answer. That's fine.
哈尔
Hal. Ha, ha.
你看上去很美
You look pretty.
而且我们很久没一起来了...
And we haven't been in this place together since...
那晚之后就没了
...that night.
-你忘了那天是我生日 -是吗
- You forgot it was my birthday. - Did I?
对
Mm.
那也是...我们第一次...
That was also the night... The first time that we ever...
飞行
...flew together.
开飞机之后你还跟谁飞过吗
You've been flying ever since with anyone who'd get in the plane?
有的
Oh, yeah.
-信你才怪 -快来
- Oh, no. - Come on.
不信算了 来
No, yeah, let's go.
-跟我跳舞 -不跳
- Dance with me. - No.
别这样
No.
不去
No.
哈尔 别这样
Hal. No.
不跳
No.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
没事 合同还没有搞砸
Oh. It's okay. The contract isn't quite dead yet.
跟你说过我很擅长生意之道
I told you I was good at this.
我说的不是合同
I wasn't talking about the contract.
都是我的不对 懂我的意思吗
I would've screwed this up. You know?
就算我没参加空军...
Even if I didn't go to the Air Force...
也会是以其他的方式...
...I would've found some way to...
我们俩之间的事 是我的错
You and me, I would've blown it.
是吗 你这么跟自己说的吗
Yeah, is that what you tell yourself?
对 你怎么跟自己说的呢
Mm. What do you tell yourself?
你害怕我太靠近你
That you were scared I was getting too close.
你猜我花了一下午时间在做什么呢
You know what I spent my afternoon doing?
做什么
What?
为你担心
Worrying about you.
我细细检查了全部飞参数据
I went over every inch of the flight data.
飞机没有问题
There was nothing wrong with the plane.
-当时怎么回事 -谢谢你跟我跳舞
- What happened up there? - Thanks for the dance.
我警告你要小心点儿了
I told you to watch your back.
你害我们工作都丢了 臭杂种
You cost us all our jobs, you son of a bitch.
真可悲
Pathetic.
靠老爹的名头活了
Bastard's been living off
一辈子的混球
his old man's reputation his whole life.
喂
Hey.
别走
Hey!
我还没挨够打呢
My face is just getting warmed up.
自恋够了没