亿万年前
Billions of years ago
一个永生的种族
a race of immortals
操控了宇宙中最强大的力量
harnessed the most powerful force in existence:
那就是闪着绿光的意志之力
the emerald energy of willpower.
这群永生的宇宙守护者
These immortals, the Guardians of the Universe
建造了一个星球
built a world from
守卫整个宇宙
where they could watch over all of existence:
那就是奥星球
The planet OA.
他们将宇宙分成三千六百个扇区
They divided the universe into 3600 sectors.
每个扇区由一枚拥有意志之力的指环
A ring powered by the energy of
挑选出一个合适的成员
will was sent to every sector to select a recruit.
想要被指环选中
In order to be chosen by the ring,
就必须无所畏惧
it was said one must be without fear.
这三千六百名成员
Together, these 3600 recruits
组成了一支维护星系和平的队伍
formed the intergalactic peacekeepers
他们被称作绿灯军团
known as the Green Lantern Corps.
绿灯侠
绿灯军团历险无数
Of all the threats the Corps ever faced
最难对付的要数恐惧实体视差怪
the gravest was an entity of fear known as Parallax.
最后 绿灯巨侠阿宾·苏尔出马
Only the legendary Green Lantern Abin Sur
才将此怪擒获
was capable of capturing and imprisoning this beast
并将它拘禁在失落之星莱特上
which he did on the lost planet of Ryut.
莱特星: 失落的扇区
探索六号♥向基地报告 我们的船在失落扇区东北部坠毁了
请求立即支援
你们害怕了
You are afraid.
很好
Good.
-每次都是这样 -才不是
- I mean, we go into this every time. - It's not every time.
不 亲爱的 你回想一下
No, honey. Think back. Think back.
我没事 你做什么我都支持
I was fine the last time. I'm usually fine. I'm fine with your work.
-我能说出来吗 -当然
- Can I just tell you something? - Of course you can.
老公 我很害怕
I'm scared, honey.
出什么事了
Is everything okay?
你妈在我每次试飞前 都是这样子
Oh, you know how Mom gets the night before a test flight.
你不害怕 对吧 爸爸
But you're not scared, are you, Dad?
我的工作就是战胜恐惧
Let's just say it's my job not to be.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
哈尔 你要迟到了
Hal, you're gonna be late.
早 妈妈 走了
Good morning, Mom. Gotta go.
爸爸
Dad! Dad! Dad!
-你觉得这次能突破三倍音速吗 -很快就知道了
- You think she'll break mach 3? - We'll find out soon enough.
你怎么不去上学
Hey, shouldn't you be in school?
法里斯先生提高了稳定杆
Mr. Ferris raised the rear stabilizer.
是的
Yes, he did.
偏航率陀螺仪校准 俯仰角差两度
The yaw rate gyros are calibrated, but the pitch is off 2 degrees.
-我搞的定 惯性导航系统怎么样 -良好
- I can live with that. How about the INS? - Good to go.
-好的 -约翰
- Okay. - Johnny.
-检查好点火程序 -没问题
- Be sure to check the ignition sequences. - No problem.
-我们试过两次了 卡尔 -好
- We did, Carl, twice. - Right.
陀螺仪呢 校准过吗
And, uh, the gyros? Did we do the gyro calibrations?
卡尔
Hey, Carl.
哈尔去你的办公室找卡萝玩
Maybe Hal would like to join Carol up in your office.
-他们两个可以一起看 -来吧 小家伙 我们去找卡萝
- The two of them can watch together.- Come on, young man. Let's go find Carol.
哈尔
Hal.
多穿点儿
Keep it warm for me.
-嗨 -海科特
- Hi. - Oh, hey, Hector.
我有本书
Hey. So, um, I have this book.
写的是外星生物
It's about the possibility of life on other planets.
-有趣 -他们可能存在 不过...
- Cool. - Well, it almost has to exist, but...
-哈尔 -卡萝
- Hal! - Hey, Carol.
海科特 你还想换风火轮[车模]吗
Hector. You still wanna trade Hot Wheels?
当然
Sure.
未来的试飞员来了啊
Well, look who's here. Our future test pilot.
夹克不错
Jacket suits you, son.
-爸爸 -啊
- Hi, Dad. - Hey.
我跟海科特说 看书挺有趣的 不过
I keep telling Hector, books are fun, but every once in a while...
偶尔也要接触外面的世界 对吧哈尔
...it's not such a bad idea to get out in the world, right, Hal?
-鲍勃 -真守时
- Hey, Bob. - The man of the hour.
第一次试飞很激动吧 卡尔
Nothing like a first flight to get the blood boiling, eh, Carl?
爸爸 我们可以在下面看吗
Dad, can we watch from down in the field?
-可以 -好棒
- Sure. - Yes!
孩子们都小心点 和工程师们一起
You kids be careful. Stay with the engineers.
儿子 你也去看看
Go on, son. See it up close.
没事 爸爸 不用管我
That's okay, Dad. I'll be fine.
指挥中心 军刀一代 准备起飞
Ferris Tower, Sabre One, ready for take-off.
请求爬升450高度层
Request unrestricted climb, flight level 450.
太好了
Yes! Yes!
军刀一代 爬升请求批准
Sabre One, unrestricted climb approved.
达到1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英尺高度后联♥系♥中心
On passing 10,000 feet, contact Ferris Departure.
可以起飞 好运
You're cleared for take-off. Good luck, Sabre.
太棒了 老爸
Whoo! Yeah, Dad!
当代
2814扇区
西奈斯洛 我在全速前进
Sinestro, I'm traveling at maximum velocity.
告诉方塔娜我
Tell Fentara I should...
方塔娜已经死了
Fentara is dead.
那个星球的居民呢
The planet's inhabitants?
你不用再去疏散他们了
Your mission to evacuate them is no longer necessary.
这情形和塔洛克星球上的一样
It's just as it was on Talok.
每个生命体都被摧毁 精华被吸取
Every life form destroyed and their essence absorbed.
到处都有黄色能量的痕迹
Traces of yellow power everywhere.
守护者们怎么说呢
And the Guardians?
他们保持沉默
The Guardians are silent.
我提出了要和他们会晤
I've demanded an audience with them.
阿宾·苏尔
Abin Sur.
我伤得很重
I'm badly wounded.
现在去往最近的生命星球
Heading to the nearest inhabited planet
挑选继承人
for the selection process.
告诉守护者 那怪物是视差怪
Tell the Guardians it's Parallax.
不不
No. No.
抱歉 我得走了 你请自便
Sorry, I gotta run. Make yourself at home, okay?
喝水就喝自来水
There's, uh, water in the tap.
不
No!
妈的
Asshole.
法里斯
飞机制♥造♥公♥司♥
法里斯军刀三代
The Ferris Sabre III is
代表人工智能最高水平的战斗机
state-of-the-art of artificial-intelligence fighter planes.
它拥有
It has all of the flying
人类飞行员的飞行能力及战斗技巧
and combat capability of a human pilot
但不会出现人类失误
but with none of the human error that comes with it.
将军 卡尔并没有为了合同夸大其词
Carl isn't just blowing smoke to get a contract, General.
你我双方以及这些承包商
Your staff, these contractors, my office...
都是从一开始就参与这个项目
we've all been part of this from the ground up.
我很满意 议员先生
Well, I appreciate that, senator.
让我们共同见证今天的试飞
But today the rubber meets the road.
我们策划一场模拟空战
We have a simulated combat situation.
两架军刀战机对垒卡尔的两位王牌飞行员
Two Sabres against Carl's two best pilots.
卡萝 今天要小飞一下了
Carol. Was gonna do a little flying today.
你意下如何啊
What do you think?
我觉得你迟到了
I think you're late.
是啊 我只是睡过头了
Yes, but that's only because I slept in.
我以前也一直睡过头 不过那是我小时候
I used to sleep in. Then I turned 11.
我给你提个醒
Let me give you a little heads-up.
我和这些飞机
I've gone up against these Sabres
一起训练有一周了 每次都被他们击落
all week and they smoked me every time.
你的每一个动作
There isn't anything you can do
它们都能做得更好 更快
that they can't do better, faster
比你这个到处鬼混的强多了
and without disappointing women everywhere.
你我心知肚明 这不是事实
I, uh, think we both know that's not true.
所以我不想你参与这次行动
This is exactly why I didn't want you for this.
父亲偏偏坚持
My father did.
要我 就选严森
I would've gone with Jensen.
我也选他
I'd have too,