Bek.
塞特 敬受金翅加冕
Set, receive the golden wings of Nephthys.
其保护他不受他人伤害
May they protect him from those who would harm.
月神之脑 神之智慧
The karr of Thoth, God of Wisdom.
令之拥奥秘学识
Allow him knowledge of old.
死亡判官之心使其掌地界之域
The heart of Osiris. Grant him dominion over all Lands.
全知之眼
The all-seeing eye.
让其不受敌人愚弄
Reward him so no enemy can deceive.
我的神 你看上去真炫酷
You look glorious, Lord.
我知道
I know.
父亲
Father...
我看到那个塔了 非常惊人
I noticed the tower. Impressive.
那是我为您而建
I built it for you.
如果再高些 就矗立在我的地盘了
If it were any taller, it would be in my way.
不要只关注在你的船帆上 放开眼界你会看到我的成果
Turn your eyes from your sails and look at everything I've done.
那些奥里西斯从未做到的
What Osiris never could.
凡有气息之物 皆诚服于我
I rule all that breathes.
凡接收气息之物亦如此
And all that is breathed upon.
没有谁的力量胜于太阳
None is mightier below the sun.
那就像我尊敬你般来尊敬我
Then honor me as I've honored you.
如果你在意荣誉
If honor had been your intent,
你就不该杀了你的兄弟
you might have abstained from murdering your brother.
这么说来你的确是关心凡事的
So you do see everything down there.
那告诉我 父亲 你真的在意发生了什么吗
Tell me, Father, do you care what happens?
我在意的事情比你认为的多得多
I care more than you know.
那为何只有我一人被放逐
Then why was I cast out alone...
在我行走于炙热的沙粒上时
...to walk on burning sand,
我的兄弟却在尼罗河滩上散步呢
while my brother played barefoot by the shores of the Nile?
为什么你要传位给奥西里斯 为什么你赐予他一个儿子
Why did you make Osiris King? And why did you give him a son?
而又拒绝给予我繁殖的能力
And yet you denied me the chance to even give life.
-这是对你的考验 -你怎么没考验他
- This was your test. - You didn't test him.
我把埃及王座给了奥利西斯
I gave Osiris the crown of Egypt.
而时逢交接 他没有紧握权力不放
And when the time came, he didn't cling to his power.
他完全放下了一些 也通过了考验
He gave it away freely. He passed his test.
-我确信我也通过了 -还没呢
- And I'd wager I've passed mine. - Not yet.
这就是事实
It's true...
我不希望你会有孩子
I did not want you to have children.
这是我对你的仁慈
This was a kindness, because I did not want you to miss them
我不想让你如我一样饱受思念之苦
as terribly as I have.
思恋他们
Miss them?
我想让你取代我的职位
I need you to take my place.
在这儿
Here?
这是你的最后考验 我的孩子
This is how your test ends, my son.
没有比这更痛苦
There is no greater burden.
又更负有荣光的职责了
But no greater honor.
所有你犯下的错都会被原谅
All you have done can be forgiven.
你想让我和这个怪物战斗
You expect me to joust with this beast
每夜如此 直至生命终结
night after night until I die?
那你想怎么样
What do you want?
永垂不朽
Immortality.
不朽会在来世等着我们
Immortality awaits us all in the Afterlife.
我不想死 我想活着
I don't want to die. I want to live.
直到永远 在这被我统治的王国上
Forever. Down there in the lands I conquered.
我的王国 那才应该是我的回报
My kingdom. This should be my reward.
怎么可能呢 这只有最不可想象的方法才能做到
How? The only way to achieve this is unthinkable.
-必须要吞噬掉 -来世本身
- One would need to devour-- - The Afterlife itself.
你难道愿意坐视生灵屠戮
You would unleash Chaos upon creation?
万物毁于一旦吗
You would destroy everything?
不是毁灭 是重塑 我会取代你的
Not destroy. Reshape it. I will take your place.
但是不代表会只坐在这该死的小船上
But it won't be sitting on some damn boat.
没有神可以承受烈阳之火
No god could withstand that.
我可不仅仅是单一个神
I'm not just one god.
你能给予何物
What do you offer?
这会为你在来生里搏得一席的
This will buy you a place in the Afterlife.
不
No.
没你我不去
Not without you.
那门破了 混乱将至
The gate has been broken! Chaos spreads.
阿波菲斯摧毁了来世
Apophis shall destroy this land.
荷鲁斯是我们唯一的希望
Horus is our only hope now.
他不是你想的那种神 扎雅
He's not the god you think he is, Zaya.
- 他骗了我 - 再给他一次机会吧
- He lied to me. - Give him another chance.
他是因为你才能有今天
He only got this far because of you.
我的力量是有限的
My strength is not infinite.
如果天空之神有能力解决
If the Lord of the Air has any plan to rectify this,
那就快去找他
he should do so with haste.
你要是不愿相信他 那就相信我
If you don't trust him, trust me.
我知道我们会再次相聚
I know we'll be together again.
- 太阳神陨落了 - 塞特释放了混沌之兽
Ra has fallen. Set has unleashed Chaos.
- 我们要怎么阻止这一切
So how do we stop him?
你从不放弃 对吗
You never give up, do you?
因为萨亚告诉我不要放弃
Only because Zaya told me not to.
你告诉她我们的交易了吗
You didn't tell her about our bargain?
是的 当然和她说了 但是出于某些原因
Yes, I did tell her. But for some reason,
她任然相信你
she still believes in you.
我们必须回到首都
We must return to the capital.
那就要走一段漫长的旅程
Then we have a long walk ahead of us.
我更喜欢飞着走
I prefer flying.
伊西斯
Nephthys.
即使于死亡之后 她也一直在帮助我们
Even beyond death, she's trying to help us.
来吧 恶魔
Come, demon!
塞斯夺取了拉的矛
Set has Ra's spear.
他唤醒了阿波菲斯 去吞食生命之源 尼罗河
He's drawing Apophis to the Nile, to the source of all life.
为什么
Why?
喝掉他 摧毁万物
To drink it. To destroy all creation.
拉没有死 只有他能解决一切
Ra isn't dead. And only he can make this right.
但拉需要他的矛
But he needs his spear.
我们要怎么夺回矛
So how do we get it back?
也许我们该去钓鱼了
Maybe it's time we go fishing.
我满足你的要求 现在我需要你的帮助
I come in your service, I ask for your help.
建筑者
Builder.
我们需要你
We have need of you.
世界上最伟大的工程建筑
It is the single greatest architectural achievement
矗立世间 永存不朽
that ever was and ever will be.
天
My...
塞斯的方尖碑
I mean, Lord Set's obelisk
共计两千两百二十根立柱 一个也不少
stands exactly 2,220 cubits tall. And not a rod off.
花岗岩七十亿块
Built from seven billion blocks of granite,
石灰岩地砖五十亿快
five billion slabs of Tura limestone,
还有九十亿黄金
and nine billion talents of gold.
还包括多少奴隶的生命呢
And the lives of how many slaves?
5,930.
不 等等
No, wait.
这里还有第5931个
Make that 5,931.
别 我们需要到达屋顶
Don't! You need him to get to the roof.
房♥顶上见
I'll see you up top.
如同挚友一般 与神同列
You stood beside him as if he were your friend.
我知道这是什么感觉 被神青睐
Oh, I know how it feels. Favor of a god.
令人激动
It's intoxicating.
但是 不好意思 你站错队了
I'm sorry you picked the wrong one to follow.
他在变得更好
He's improving.
你的爱人也活不过来 不是吗
Your woman's still dead, isn't she?
真可惜 她很漂亮
Shame. Such a pretty girl.
皮肤相当柔软光滑哦
Such lovely soft skin.
足以在来世换来一席的财富
Riches for the Afterlife.
看到了吗 我已经准备好去死了
You see? I'm ready to die.
来吧 阿波菲斯
Come, Apophis!
你应该永眠沙底
You should have stayed under the sand.
我能理解你为王位而开杀戒 但现在这个 是疯狂之举
I can understand killing for a crown, but this is madness.
你当然不懂 你怎么会懂我
Of course you don't understand. How could you?
一个饱受青睐的儿子 还有个饱受青睐的父亲
Favored son of a favored son.
顺便一说 拉波菲斯也会吞噬亡者之地
By the way, Apophis is going to eat the Land of the Dead.
电影精选列表