极少人知道整个故事的来龙去脉
Few know the whole story.
在我的记忆中 故事的开始是这样的
From what I recall, it goes something like this...
创世之前
Before history began,
埃及就是生命的摇篮
Egypt was the birthplace of all life.
一个众神创造的天堂
A paradise worthy of the gods who created it.
众神决定住在那里
So the gods decided to live there
而侍奉其左右的是更低等的创造物 人类
alongside their lesser creation, man.
毫无疑问
But there was no mistaking
众神成为凡人崇拜的对象
the gods amongst the mortals who worshiped them.
众神身姿高大
The gods were taller with gold
血管里流淌着金色的血液
running through their veins instead of blood.
而且还能化身为
And they could transform
各种可怕的猛兽
at will into all manner of frightening beasts.
埃及曾经被强大的两兄弟分割
Egypt itself was divided between two mighty brothers.
奥西里斯 生命之神 尊敬的国王
Osiris, the God of Life, was the beloved king
受到肥沃尼罗河畔万民爱戴
of all the lands made bountiful by the Nile.
奥西里斯的兄弟 塞特 统治着远方贫瘠的沙漠
His brother, Set, ruled the far barren desert
在孤独和怨恨中追逐力量
finding both strength and bitterness in his isolation.
直到某日 当奥西里斯传位给新国王
But then the time came for Osiris to crown a new king.
他的独生子 荷鲁斯
His only son, Horus.
这个决定使他们的兄弟之情遭遇了考验
It was a decision that would test the brothers' bond
并影响了整个埃及的命运
and the fate of all Egypt.
然而众神只是神话故事中的一部分
But the gods are only half our tale.
显而易见的是众神
It had become clear that
无法单独依靠他们自己改变宿命
they couldn't shape the course of destiny alone.
还需要加上一个拥有卓越见识
A man of exceptional judgment,
并且智勇双全的人
wisdom and fortitude would be needed.
很不幸 我并不是这个人
Unfortunately, I was not such a man.
但在对我这个莽撞青年不屑一顾之前 请记住
But before you dismiss my younger foolhardy self, remember...
千万不要怀疑一个男人
Never doubt a man fighting
为了一件事会像神一样强大
for the one thing as powerful as any god.
三百块 不可能
Three hundred, impossible.
爱
Love.
有贼啊
Thief!
站住
Stop!
这条裙子不好看 我得在加冕礼上穿着得体一点
This dress is hopeless. I need to buy some ribbon to even begin
我需要买♥♥些布料加工一下裙子
to make it suitable for the coronation.
我觉得我们明天还是多花点时间享受二人世界
I say we spend tomorrow together instead.
明天加冕礼的时候我们一整天都会在一起
We are spending tomorrow together. At the coronation.
有生之年能遇到众神给我们一个新国王是多么幸运的事情
We're blessed the gods shall give us a new king in our lifetime.
荷鲁斯吗
Horus?
你知道我根本不在乎神的事情
You know I couldn't care less about the gods.
可是他们在乎你
Well, they care about you.
- 哦 是吗 - 贝克 还给我
- Oh, yeah? - Bek! Give it back.
我想你肯定需要艳丽一点的衣服
I knew you wanted to wear something special.
你是不是从市集或者服装店里面偷回来的
Did you steal it from a shopkeeper or from someone's closet?
这效率比我向众神祷告快多了
It was quicker than waiting for the gods to answer my prayers.
我们需要的众神都会赐予
The gods give us everything we need.
确实 慷慨的没有底线了
Yes. Their generosity knows no bounds.
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
扎雅 当我请求你和我私奔的时候
Zaya, when I asked you to run away with me,
我保证过你会过上好日子
I promised you a good life.
穿得像公主一样艳丽 每天都有新衣服
Dresses worthy of a princess. A new one every day.
你将会穿金戴银
Rivers of jewels to adorn you.
我们一家人都会住在金碧辉煌的宫殿里
- A golden palace to raise our family.
然后我们会有多少个孩子
- And how many children would we have?
一打
A dozen.
我愿意做任何事让你快乐
I would do anything to make you happy.
然而准国王荷鲁斯又是如何准备他的登基大典呢
And how was Horus, the king-to-be, preparing for his great day?
天空之神
Lord of the Air.
昨晚真是一场盛会
Quite an occasion last night.
人们已经聚集在外面迫不及待一睹您的尊容
Already crowds press cheek-to-cheek to catch a glimpse of you.
您会英气十足
You will look splendid.
终于来了
Eventually.
荣耀 荣耀的荷鲁斯
Glorious, glorious Horus!
但也不要小瞧了荷鲁斯
But don't discount Horus yet either.
因为当世界的命运掌握在了一个人手中
Because when it comes to the fate of the world in one's hands,
就算是神也会惊讶于这种力量
even gods can be surprised by the strength they possess.
如果是我被加冕 我想我会预先花点时间
If I was to be crowned, I might have spent the preceding hours
准备好面对子民的演讲内容
composing a message for my people.
这样人们就会更爱戴他吗
Could the people love him more?
或者荷鲁斯认为我们不需要无聊的演讲
Maybe Lord Horus doesn't think we need boring speeches.
除了他为自己的事迹致贺词的时候
Except when it comes to toasting his own glory.
这就需要太多的贺词了
Many toasts were required.
还不如想想该唱哪首颂歌♥
I was doing deeds of which songs will be sung.
比如杀死威胁村庄的雄狮
The great lion he slayed was terrorizing villages.
这首吗 很好 这当然值得歌♥颂
It was? Good. All the more song-worthy.
噢 真舒服
That's nice.
够了 谢谢
That's fine, thank...
原来是你
You.
来晚了真不好意思
A shame I've come too late.
但我在这 很清醒 还穿着衣服 别到处张扬
But here I am, sober and clothed. Don't tell anyone.
我要保持坏名声
I have a bad reputation to keep.
过来这里
Come here. Come.
不 不 别 别 别
No. No, no. No, no!
难以置信 你竟然看起来像个国王
Hard to believe, but you look like a king.
难道你喜欢这个 那我到底该怎么样
If that's what excites you, who am I to judge?
我喜欢的是珠宝
Jewelry excites me.
劳烦你方便的话看看你的手腕
Then look to your wrist, if the effort is not too great.
42颗星星镶嵌的手镯
The Bracelet of 42 Stars.
别忘了我为你杀死的恶魔
To remind you of the demons I slayed for you.
埃及还没人见过这样的稀世珍宝
A more valuable treasure Egypt has never known.
这个老古董吗
This old thing?
为什么爱神却不懂爱呢
How can the Goddess of Love not know what love is?
和每个对你飘媚眼的女性上♥床♥
It's not bedding any girl
那可不是爱 威猛的狮子杀手先生
who flutters her eyelashes, mighty lion-slayer.
我只是在庆祝狩猎
I was celebrating the hunt.
你来的时候就知道的
You would know that had you been here.
我崇尚我的自♥由♥ 不要杀那么多动物
I value my freedom. Dead animals less so.
你穿在身上的时候怎么不抱怨
Well, you have no problem wearing them.
- 哦 - 哈索尔 别这样
- Oh... - Hathor, don't.
别这样
Don't.
这不是一个皇后该有的行为
That's no way for a queen to behave.
幸亏我不是皇后
Then it's a good thing I'm not a queen.
你能想象得出
Can you imagine anything
整天坐在王座上有多无聊吗
more dull than sitting on a throne all day?
你这是在问我什么吗
What exactly are you asking me?
我刚才有问什么吗
Did I ask you something?
我不确定 你是吗
I'm not sure. Did you?
陛下
My Lord.
庆典开始了
It's starting.
哈索尔 爱之女神
Hathor, Goddess of Love!
伊西斯 守护女神
(母性与生育之神)
Nephthys, Goddess of Protection!
- 先生 - 哦
- Sir. - Oh...
谢谢你 年轻人
Thank you, young man.
今天你怎么对陌生人这么热情 让我看看你的手
You've been awfully nice to strangers today. Show me your hands.
- 干嘛 这是给奥西里斯的礼物 - 赶快
- What? Gifts for Osiris. - Hurry up!
图特 智慧之神
Thoth, God of Wisdom!
问候新王 图特
Greetings, Thoth.
你有没有想象过你以前的同学
Did you ever imagine that your former student
有朝一日能成为埃及的国王
would one day wear the crown of Egypt?
荷鲁斯拥有很多特质
Horus evinced a range of attributes,
某些特质可能和领袖地位有关
some of which may well correlate with a leadership position.
他很幸运
If he's lucky.
尊敬的 奥西里斯
Praise Osiris!
埃及之王
King of all Egypt!
向拉致敬 伟大的太阳神
Hail Ra, Lord of Light.
向拉致敬 伟大的太阳神
Hail Ra, Lord of Light!
我的父亲已经预见并祝福这个盛大的日子
My father has seen fit to bless this day
正如你们用自己的慷慨给予我们无尽祝福
电影精选列表