你永远也到不来世了
You'll never make it to the Afterlife now.
什么
What?
看看 到底是谁选错了神
Who picked the wrong god now?
我会想念我们的美好时光
I think I may actually miss our little get-togethers.
但是你根本就不是我的对手
But you're still no match for me.
说得对
You're right.
我只是个诱饵
I'm just the bait.
你还是这么让人讨厌
Now you're just becoming a pest.
荷鲁斯
Horus!
你不觉得你的眼睛
You don't think your eye might
比一个受伤的小偷更有用吗
have been more useful than a wounded thief?
可能是
Probably, yes.
之前对你做过的事情我很抱歉
I'm sorry for everything I've done to you.
- 包括这个 - 接受你的道歉
- Including this. - Accepted.
我跟你说过 我会偷到另一只眼睛的
I told you I'd steal your other eye.
你这么不直接告诉我
But you could have saved me
你不需要另外一只眼睛呢
some trouble and told me you didn't need it.
拉告诉了我解决方法 但是我没听
Ra showed me the way, but I didn't listen.
我以为我需要我的眼睛才能变身 但是
I believed I needed my eye to transform,
我的旅程不是为了不惜一切代价地报仇
but my journey isn't to seek revenge at all costs.
而是去保护我的子民
It is to protect my people.
行了 别吹了
Stop congratulating yourself.
想保护他们 你还要加把劲
You've got more protecting to do.
看看吧 新国王
Behold, the new King.
我原以为你是世间最伟大的神
I thought you were the greatest of all the gods.
现在看看你
Now look at you.
你一无是处
You have nothing.
我是最伟大的神
I am the greatest god.
我放过你一次 对吧
I spared you once. Huh?
- 你也应该同情我 - 我可不会犯你那样的错误
- I showed you mercy. - I won't make that mistake.
爷爷 还有救
Grandfather, there's still time.
够了 野兽
Enough,beast
谢谢
Thank you.
我们配合的很好
We make a good team.
你确定你不是神吗
Are you sure you're not a god?
我要是的话 是什么神呢
What would I be the god of?
蠢神
Stupidity?
化不可能为可能之神
The Impossible.
贝克
Bek?
我从未欠过任何人情 但是现在 我欠一笔 孙子
I have never been in debt. And yet I am in debt to you, grandson.
说吧 你想要什么
Ask whatever you will.
山川会在你面前低头
Mountains will kneel before you.
风也会听你号♥令
The winds will do your bidding.
快点回答 阿波菲斯还等着呢
Answer quickly, for Apophis still hungers.
黑夜♥总♥会♥降临
And night is always coming.
我什么都不想要
I want nothing.
只有那我所做不到之事
Except what's impossible for me to give.
我
Am I...
你活过来了
You've returned.
贝克
Bek?
帮帮她
You might want to help her.
扎雅
Zaya.
贝克
Bek.
扎雅
Zaya?
- 我是荷鲁斯 - 我的主人
- I'm Horus. - My Lord.
我还以为人不可能复生呢
I thought this was impossible.
既然不可能 那就当然咯
Impossible? Yes.
万岁 光明之神拉
Hail Ra, Lord of Light!
万岁 光明之神拉
Hail Ra, Lord of Light!
于是 智慧被寻得
And so wisdom had been found.
考验结束了 他们被赋予重生
Tests had been passed. Second chances given.
重回人世 重归一体
To live again. To be whole again.
荷鲁斯悼念了他的父母
Horus mourned his parents.
他们也步入了安稳的来生之中
They had long since passed into the Afterlife.
但是他知道是因拉的智慧
But he knew it was the wisdom of Ra
最终之门才会一直存在
that the Final Gate would remain as it had always been.
生灵与永生之间不可逾越的屏障被好好维持
An unbreakable barrier between this life and immortality.
觉得我准备好了吗
You think I'm ready?
真正的准备好 是最难以达到的境界
True readiness is a notoriously difficult state to achieve.
但是你很接近了
But you're close enough.
起身来 荷鲁斯
Arise, Horus...
埃及之王
King of all Egypt.
现在开始进入来世不需要财富
From this moment on, the Afterlife must be earned, not with gold,
而是需要善行 同情 和慷慨
but by good deeds, compassion, and generosity.
与我们在人间的举止
What we do, how we act in this life matters.
你在思念她吗
Are you thinking about her?
果然啊
Of course, you are.
你不会觉得我就这样滥用埃及至宝吧
You didn't think I'd misplace Egypt's greatest treasure?
你觉得他们会发现我消失了吗
You think they'd miss me if I were gone a few days?
作为首席国师
As Chief Advisor to the King,
我有责任不让他们发现
it's my duty to ensure they hardly notice.
万一有人问的话
But if anyone asks...
就告诉他们 我去帮个朋友
Tell them I had to go help a friend.
埃及就全权交给你了
I leave Egypt in your capable hands.
电影精选列表