I'd have thought you'd be exhausted from so much lying.
我曾经爱过奈芙蒂斯 但我卸下她的翅膀
I loved Nephthys once and I took her wings.
猜猜我会怎样对待你
Imagine what I'll do to you.
想死就试试看
Do that and I'll hunt you down.
递予我手
Let me touch.
这要比跑出来强
I suppose it's better than running.
下次咱能找个好点儿的宿营地吗
Can we find a less unpleasant campsite next time?
这曾是个你平生未见的壮丽园林
This used to be a garden like you've never seen.
这里发生了什么
What happened?
这是我父亲的首座神庙
It was my father's first temple.
而且他也很慷慨地
In his generosity, he opened the grounds
让那些穷♥人♥在这下面下葬
so the poor could bury their own here.
塞特毁了这一切
Set has corrupted his teachings.
我父亲很喜欢这地儿
My father loved this place.
所以塞特就把他带到这里杀死
So Set brought him here to be butchered.
他的尸体被分为十四块
His body was cut into 14 pieces.
他的心脏一直没找到
The heart was never found.
- 塞特毁掉了它 - 不 是我母亲的眼泪导致的
- Set salted the earth? - No. It was my mother's tears.
在她亲手了结自己之前
Before she took her own life.
我失败了
I failed them.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
拉告诉我我仍在征程
Ra told me I was on a journey.
如果我能走到最后我就会变得强大
And if I reach the end, I will be mighty again.
- 那它怎样才算到呢 - 复仇成功为止
- How does it end? - With vengeance.
会以我的矛刺穿塞特头骨告终
Ends with my spear through Set's skull.
那是沙尘暴吗
Is that a storm?
并没有云彩啊
There's no clouds.
塞特的猎人正骑着他们的宠物过来
Set's hunters riding their pets.
那可不是宠物 猫才是宠物
Those aren't pets. A cat is a pet.
我扛不住他们的毒液 至少不能以我现在的神力做不到
I can't withstand their venom. Not as I am now.
我想我们该逃了
Then I guess we should run.
- 逃 - 凡人一直都这么干的
- Run? - Mortals do it all the time!
- 再跑快点 - 做不到啊
- Run faster! - I can't!
- 再快点 - 我也做不到啊
- Run faster! - I can't!
快
Come on!
- 我们得杀了他们 - 我们
- We have to kill them. - "We"?
钓鱼时 什么最重要呢
When you go fishing, what's most important?
- 我不钓鱼 - 是鱼饵的质量
- I don't fish. - It's the quality of the bait.
- 这太危险了 - 你是在担心我吗
- It's too dangerous. - Are you worried about me?
不是 只是我矛瞄得没以前那么准了
No, it's just my aim with a spear is not what it was.
那在你靠近点儿丢
Then get closer before you throw it.
这边 美女
Hey! Beautiful!
我跟蛇说话呢
I meant the snake!
干得漂亮 咱们再来一次
That worked great. Let's go again.
这次 你得跑得远点
This time, the bait needs to dangle longer.
我必须得攻击他们身后的弱点
I must strike the weak spot from behind.
你怎么知道他们有弱点的
And how do you know they have a weak spot?
我不晓得 但是肯定会有对吧
I don't. But they must, right?
快去
Go!
漂亮 你把它惹毛了
Excellent! You've made it angry.
真可惜 你已经不能飞了
Too bad you can no longer fly.
你也一样
Neither can you.
你
You!
闭嘴在边儿上看就行
Just shut up and stay out of my way.
美女 你不属于这场战斗
Pretty girl, you don't belong in battle.
烧死她
Burn her!
你真是个可爱的生物
What a lovely creature you are.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
烧死她
Burn her!
你感觉如此寒冷
You are so very cold.
暖暖自己吧 我命令你
Warm yourself. I command you.
快走
Quickly.
你的帮手表现不错啊
Your company was preferable.
有够刺♥激♥的
Outrageous!
救了你们一命 不必客气
You're welcome for saving your life.
当我双目失明地坐在我父亲的坟墓旁时
So while I was sitting blind in my father's tomb,
你还在跟夺走我双眼的神共度春宵
you shared a bed with the god who pulled out my eyes.
那我为什么要跟一个瞎子浪费青春呢
Why would I waste this on someone who can't see?
那我为什么还要相信你
Why would I ever trust you again?
他正在追杀所有不臣服于他的神
He's slaying all the gods who won't bow to him.
包括我
That includes me.
我们准备闯入塞特的神庙 荷鲁斯会了结他
We're breaking into Set's temple. Horus is going to kill him.
那你计划怎么接近他呢
How were you planning to get in?
就他
Him?
他看过图纸 他知道怎么办
He's seen the plans. He knows the way.
那芬尼克斯呢 你不会忘了它吧
What about the Sphinx? Have you forgotten about that?
- 芬尼克斯 - 塞特抓住它并让它看守神庙
- Sphinx? - Set captured it to guard his fire.
它会无情地杀掉
It will kill mercilessly all
所有解不开谜语的闯入者
who enter if they cannot answer its riddle.
你能解开那个谜语 对吧
You can answer the riddle, right?
我们应该找图特帮忙
We shall ask Thoth for help.
你为什么总是故意这么做
Why would you ever do that on purpose?
因为这样我们
So we won't have to die any
就用不着送人头了 走吧
sooner than is absolutely necessary. Let's go.
这裙子是他送的
Did he give you that dress?
我只是有什么穿什么咯
I chose from what was provided.
所以你就选了件合他口味的
So you chose the one you thought would please him the most.
我穿衣服是给自己看的
I dress to please myself.
怎么了 你不喜欢
Why? You don't like it?
太超过了吧
It's too much.
我就是太超过女神
I'm the Goddess of Too Much.
而且我也给了你不少可你也没嫌多
And there's plenty I've given you you've never found excessive.
现在又有点少了
Now it's maybe too little.
你以前不是这么难满足的啊
You never used to be so hard to please.
你拖我们的后腿了
You're slowing us down.
这样看起来流里流气的
I think it makes you look roguish.
我之前看起来怎么样
What did I look like before?
- 不太记得了- 哦
- Oblivious. - Oh!
- 但是总之是可爱的那种 - 不太记得什么了
- But in a cute way. - Oblivious of what?
没错 你老觉得我做什么都理所应当
Exactly. You always did take me for granted.
什么
What?
你有了左眼就该过来接我的
With your eye back, you should have come to get me.
难道我对你来说无足轻重咯
- Oh? - Don't I mean enough to you?
听话帮我打点干净水来
Be a dear and fetch me some clean water.
你说个 请 能死啊
Would it kill you to say "Please"?
我现在真没心情跟你矫情
I'm really not in the mood to argue.
去给我打水 我命令你
Go get it for me. I command you.
你一直都这脾气 对吗
You're all the same, aren't you?
她叫什么
What's her name?
我能让任何男人 女人 神或者野兽听话
I can make any man, woman, god or beast do my bidding.
除非他们已经心有所属
Unless their heart belongs to another.
你身处爱河
You're in love.
她的名字是 扎雅
Her name's... Zaya.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我许诺了她很多
I promised her a proper home.
荣华富贵 身份地位
Money for a family. Respectability.
但我什么都没做到
I gave her nothing.
如果她不爱你的话就不会跟你在一起了
Oh, she wouldn't have been with you if she didn't love you.
-相信我 我自己知道 -我会补偿她的
- Believe me, I know. - I'm going to make it up to her.
我还以为她已经
But I thought she...
-荷鲁斯会把她带回来 -他这么给你说的
- Horus is going to bring her back. - He said that?
我知道很难忍♥受
I know it's hard to see past his
他的脾气和对复仇的渴望 但是
short temper and proclamations of revenge but...
他没那么坏
He's not so bad.
这很难说
It is hard to see.
到了
There it is.
那是他吗
Is that him?
- 他们 - 当然不是
- Them? - Of course not.
那他们是谁
Then who are they?
是他信任的仆从
His trusted servants.
他只相信自己
电影精选列表