Every last one?
是的 陛下
Yes, sir.
很好 准备好收割吧
Good. Then they're ripe for the picking.
这会不会太过了
Isn't this a bit excessive?
是她自己想决一死战
She'd want them to fight to the death anyway.
- 可她曾是你的妻子 - 杀她的理由可多着呢
- She was your wife. - All the more reason to kill her.
从现在开始 这就是规则
From now on, this will be the way of things.
我们的秩序
Our way.
最好习惯这一点
Better get used to it.
身为一个女神做这种事合适吗
Is it right that a goddess should perform such labor?
自从你当上了国王
Since you became King,
死亡就越来越多
the need for burial shrouds has been great.
- 你本可以成为皇后的 - 你应该知道为什么我不能成为皇后
- You could have been a queen. - You should know why I could not.
那当我向你求婚时 为什么要答应我
Then, when I asked you to marry me, why did you say yes?
我还记得你从沙漠中出来时
I remember when you rode out of the desert.
冲动 勇猛 英俊
Impetuous. Dashing. So handsome.
我勇敢面对所有阻挠 只是为陪伴在你的身边
I braved those stinging winds just to be at your side.
想象着我们共同携手的场景
And imagined the great deeds we would accomplish together.
也不全是痛苦
It didn't all sting.
- 我们也有过幸福的时光 - 也许吧
- Some parts were sweet. - Perhaps.
我那时仍然觉得我们可以很幸福
I still thought we could have been happy.
我应该能满足你
I should have been enough to fulfill you.
没有什么能够满足我
Nothing can fulfill me.
这就是拉的聪明之处 他让你永远不能有孩子
That's why Ra was wise to ensure you would never have a child.
为什么
Why?
人们总是醒悟得太晚
No one will know, until it's too late.
也许下一次你该等我们降稳以后再收起翅膀
Maybe next time, keep flying until we're actually on the ground.
是拉收回了他的力量
What Ra gave, he took back.
- 我觉得他是在帮你 - 我已经得到了我所需要的
- I thought he was helping you. - I got what I needed.
整条尼罗河的水也无法扑灭赛特的火
The whole of the Nile cannot quench Set's fire.
但是几滴生命之水就可以熄灭
But a few drops from the water of Creation can.
杀死沙漠
Kill the desert.
没有了火 赛特的力量就会锐减
With his fire gone, Set will be weakened.
变得脆弱
Vulnerable.
如果我喝了它会怎样
What would happen if I drank that?
你会精神焕发 然后你就死了
You would be refreshed. Then you would die.
没听说过生命之水还能把人喝死
It doesn't seem right that the water of Creation would kill.
因为你浪费了我的水 我会杀了你
I would kill you. For wasting my water.
这是什么东西
What's this?
好让你不要用手
So you don't have to bring
捧水给我喝
me something to drink cupped in your hands.
我不是你的奴隶
I'm not your slave.
我父亲教育我 一个神没必要揍一个凡人
My father taught me it's unworthy of a god to strike a man.
他应该教育你不要懒惰
He should have taught you
自己动手 丰衣足食
to get off your arse and get your own water.
实在抱歉 父亲
Sorry, Father.
这简直不能忍♥
This is becoming unacceptable.
荷鲁斯之眼在哪儿
Where is the Eye of Horus?
就在你背后 你养的山羊边上
Up your behind, alongside the goats you keep up there.
荷鲁斯之眼到底在哪儿
Where is the Eye of Horus?
就在这儿
Right here.
我还以为你在哪儿发霉发烂呢
I thought you were crawling sightless in the mud somewhere.
干掉他
Cut him down!
看到了吗 兄弟们 没有另一只眼睛他很弱
See, brothers? Without his other eye, he is weak.
就算我眼盲 耳聋 残疾
Even if I were blind, deaf, bereft of limbs...
你们还是打不过我
You're still no match for me.
你应该很庆幸我没死
You'll be glad to know I didn't fall to my death.
感谢拉的恩典
Praise Ra.
如果我死了的话我们的交易就不算数了
The deal doesn't count if I die.
重点是扎雅和我要永远在一起
The whole point is for Zaya and I both to be here, together.
是活着在一起
Breathing!
小心背后
Behind you!
荷鲁斯
Horus!
哦 拉 伟大的神 请帮帮我们
Oh, Ra, dear Ra, please, help us!
荷鲁斯
Horus!
我们要死了
We are going to die!
你先请
After you.
- 你确定你能行吗 - 我不是救了你了吗
- Are you sure you can do this? - I saved you, didn't I?
- 你救了我 - 只是因为你还有点用处
- Oh, you saved me? - Only because you're useful to me.
你知道什么对你有用 你的另一只眼
You know what would be useful? Your other eye.
如果你想 我能偷出来
I could steal it back for you, if you like.
别把我惹急了 凡人
Don't test my patience, mortal.
我不叫 凡人
My name is not "Mortal."
那你叫什么
What is it, then?
贝克
Bek.
好吧 贝克
Very well, Bek.
这条路现在肯定被把守着
The roads will be watched now.
塞特会派遣他最优秀的猎手
Set will send better hunters.
这可跟计划的不太一样啊
Well, that didn't go according to plan, did it?
是的 主人
No, Lord.
我侄子就凭那一只眼睛干的吗
My nephew did all this with one eye?
- 我低估了他的实力 - 那孩子很顽强
- I underestimated his strength. - Tough to kill, that boy.
像他叔叔一样
Like his uncle.
他往哪儿跑了 谁与他同行
Where's he going? Who's he allying with?
- 他唯一的帮手是个凡人 - 这根本算不上是战力吧
- His only ally is the mortal. - It's hardly an army, is it?
我听见他们说
I overheard them.
那个凡人提到他跟荷鲁斯做了笔交易
The mortal spoke of a bargain he'd made with Horus.
真是个有野心的凡人
This is one ambitious mortal.
荷鲁斯答应让一个女人死而复生
Horus has agreed to bring the mortal's woman back from death.
你确定
Are you sure?
是的 主人
I'm certain of it, Lord.
去好好疗养一下伤势吧
You should really get that attended to.
- 是的 主人 谢谢您 - 干得不错
- Yes, Lord. Thank you. - Good job.
这任务你一开始就该找我们
You should have trusted us with this from the start.
我们什么时候让你失望过
Haven't we always left you satisfied?
那就再让我满意一次
Then satisfy me again.
你让你妻子活下来了
Did you let your wife live?
假以时日 你跟我就能以同样方式结束
Sooner or later, you and I will end up just the same.
冥界有九道关卡
The Land of the Dead and its Nine Gates.
对吗 西方之主
Is it accurate, Mistress of the West?
别这么叫我 不管怎样我已经不想提起这事儿了
Don't call me that. I left all that behind.
很快我就会统治世界
Soon, I will rule all the world.
冥界是仅剩下的未降之地了
The Land of the Dead is the final kingdom left standing.
你在渴求无望之物
You want things you can't have.
- 带我过去 - 但你还仍是活魂
- I want you to take me there. - But you're a living soul.
引领亡魂前往亡者之地时
Yes. And you were a living soul,
你不也还是个活魂吗
too, when you were counselor to the dead.
你知道如果我回去的话会有什么东西在等我
You know what's waiting for me if I go back.
你可是有能保护你远离恶魔的手镯
You have your little bracelet to protect you from those demons.
不是这样的
It's not that.
疑惑 对吗
You miss it. Don't you?
黑暗 那些从你身上散发的东西
The darkness. What it brought out in you.
不
No.
你可没这么仁慈 爱之神
You're not so good, Goddess of Love.
- 我知道 - 那就快点儿
- I know. - Then do this.
证明你的忠诚 接着我们就能征服一切
Prove your loyalty to me. Then we can have everything.
我们一起
Together.
荷鲁斯
Horus...
亲爱的
My love.
荷鲁斯
Horus...
你怎么没在你父亲的陵寝里
You're not in your father's tomb?
我还想他会在哪
I was wondering where he was.
现在我知道了 谢了
Now I know. Thanks.
对于用美貌玩弄男人的你来说
For someone who bends the will of men by batting her lashes,
这不是很明智啊
you're not very clever.
- 你已经观察多久了 - 有必要关心这个吗
- How long has he had his sight? - Why do you care?
你知道我是你的人 我会遵命行事
I'm yours now. I'll do as you've asked.
就算我杀了荷鲁斯
Even if I kill Horus?
当然
Of course.
谁会在乎他
Who cares about him?
我还以为你谎话说够了呢
电影精选列表